Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World (997 Views)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World by TheGister: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Richard Greene is known all over as the modern day Noah, many laugh at him and see his efforts and dedication to building an Ark as a waste of time, but the retired pastor is not fazed as he stays focused on his mission.

According to him, he was reading the Bible one night in 1974 when God spoke to him.

“He would say, ‘Richard, there was an Ark, and so shall it be, now build it as your new church’,” Greene says.

“I am just like Noah, They’re laughing and mocking just like they did Noah. But the flood still came, and Jesus is still coming.”

As it is designed, the Frostburg Ark, as it is known, will boast a 1,700-seat auditorium, a Bible college and food and clothing pantries for the homeless.

What do you think about Greene’s Ark? Please watch the video below and let’s have your say on it
cc:http://www./pastor-builds-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfmu8EmlXWk&feature=player_embedded
Re: Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World by acidtalk: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
We wey dey the same street as Hellfire (Nigeria) shey the Ark to manage come carry us too abi na only people for Yankee go enter am.

When every bloody liar uses the name of God to lie this are the sick things we see and hear everyday.
Re: Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World by Double194(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2012
I dnt even knw what to say. But deep down I think its mere superstition.

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw About The Year 2013 / 666 On Tax Form Makes Man Quit Job To Save Soul / Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.