Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release (471 Views)

Not Just Humans. .god Answers Animals Too! Moment Of Silence, Lets Pray! / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 / Lets Pray For Infidel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
FATHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, WE PRAY THAT YOUR ANGELS GO OUT AND ARREST ALL THOSE WHO HAVE A HAND IN THE KIDNAP OF THE FINANCE MINISTERS MOTHER. WE KNOW THE POLICE CANNOT DO IT ON THEIR OWN, LORD ARISE AND LET ALL THE ENEMIES OF THIS NATION SCATTER.

LORD LET THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THIS KIDNAP ACT BE CAUGHT AND THE WOMAN BE SET FREE THIS WEEK, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
Re: Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Let the grace of ''daniel in the lion's den'' be her portion. Amen

She shall be free in the morning and the lions shall devour her enemies. Amen
Re: Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by ijawkid(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2012
This woman shouldn't have engaged herself with nigerian politics.............this Ís usually the result......
Re: Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by mekaboy(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid: This woman shouldn't have engaged herself with nigerian politics.............this Ís usually the result......
OK, BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR PRAYER AND NOT BLAMES. SHE WILL BE RELEASED AND HE ENEMY PUT TO SHAME , IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by ijawkid(m): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2012
mekaboy: OK, BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR PRAYER AND NOT BLAMES. SHE WILL BE RELEASED AND HE ENEMY PUT TO SHAME , IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Ermm......I feel for her(ngozi's mum) .......bÙt her daughter put her into this mess.........I think maybe before God would pay heed to this your prayer he would first have to listen and act on the prayers of millions of nigerians who the likes of ngozi has subjected under severe hardship......... .......

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Ngozi Okonji Iweala's Mothers Release by mekaboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Ermm......I feel for her(ngozi's mum) .......bÙt her daughter put her into this mess.........I think maybe before God would pay heed to this your prayer he would first have to listen and act on the prayers of millions of nigerians who the likes of ngozi has subjected under severe hardship......... .......

OK, MAY GOD LISTEN TO THE PRAYERS OF.YOUR ENEMIES BEFORE HE LISTENS TO YOURS. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

What Paul Knew / What Should I Do With My Life? / Jesus Spoke In His Cradle ... MORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.