Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Doing Tiles Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Tiles Business In Lagos (1222 Views)

Where Can I Get Floor Washing Machine For Marble, Granite And Tiles / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business / Diesel Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Tiles Business In Lagos by 2rutalk1: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Pls, house I have a big shop in a residential area in lagos, where I wanted to set up a computer training school but I later discovered that the competittion is so tensed that even the existing computer school are struggling to stay in business. I later found out that there is no place there are selling tiles in the area despite the fact that people are building new houses there and I started wondering, is it that the business is not profitable or what because I have made up my mind to learn the trade and then launch the biz ASAP. But before then I will need ur candid advice as per whether the biz is profitable or not.I want to start with 1Million excluding the rent. Pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Office Signage And Office Branding At Lowest Cost With Best Design / Win Pool This Week 11 / [i] Photo: A Gold ATM In Dubai[/i]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.