Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin (3848 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: yes! U have a problem wit it angry
Maka why? Wetin concern agbero with overload... Lol
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
ayobase:

Yeah, he does....he needs a proof from u!

Maybe to check it out!

tongue
Gbam! You have a point there... Lmao
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
young_zeal: Swtie It would work out for 4 u if can find a guy dat is a virgin. But if u cnt find one hmmmmmmmmmmm wahala dey ooo cus ones a guy don test dat tin ehhhhhh, he go dey need em once in a while or he won't be faithful 2 u
true talk
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have 5 children, don't judge me
We already know that. From five different men... Old story
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thanxxx y'all, I've heard your views on the issue...I've met a lot of guys and they all seem to say they would have gone with me if I was a virgin..even some guys in my church said the same, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one on this earth that thinks pre-marital sex is wrong...people say it's very essential b'cos that is the only thing both of you can have...I get scared sometimes b'cos I think I'll never settle down, my female friends all think it can never work..they say most men want their wives to get pregnant first...Even some of my brothers in the church think it's a normal thing..all I can say is "GoD is in control".
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by DonaldGenes(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Aza Montana: Everyone seems to make sex as if it's a guy's right in a relationship. Girl your body belongs to you and you alone and you do not need to please anyone with it. If a guy cant handle your terms let him go. You will eventualy find someone who will understand you.Not being a virgin has nothing to do with it. To abstain is your personal choice. Even if you were a hooker for 20 years and decided to abstain , no one should make you feel bad
on point
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ChopUrMoni: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by fredyluv10(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
almost impossible
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by fredyluv10(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
its very hard to get a relationship like that..the average guy thinks of sex on a daily basis..
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Aza Montana: You own that body and dont ever let anyone force you to do something you dont wana. Even if you are not a virgin. its none of their bzns

cool

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by sevule(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
@poster

Findng a man that would be in a relationship and choose not to have sex. is a very difficult task
but not an impossible one. Basically it means that you need to be looking out for men that share
your view point. Having a relationship with a man that does not share your viewpoint might lead to
failure because generally one of two things would happen:
1. After some time has elapsed, he would start pressuring you for sex. and you would give in
2. He would not pressure you for sex. but he would be getting it from outside

If you are a christian I would advise that you trust in God and pray about it. And finally
shine your eye well well!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:

Be nice to a woman with 5 KIDS na....its not easy!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
ayobase:

Be nice to a woman with 5 KIDS na....its not easy!
You do not know her. Do u?
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Jesufrend(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wht r u preserving,
spilt milk?
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by segun688: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
only a few? and later when these ladies have sex in relationships, people start calling them cheap or used especially if the relationship ends. I pity ladies, the double standards are absolutely ridiculous, a girl keeps her self, she is told she is "denying him sex", she doesnt keep herself, she is then ridiculed, especially on all this "virgin or no virgin" threads that is on nairaland. My advice to the ladies, set standards and dont allow outside factors affect it. If you want to wait for sex then wait, If you dont want to or u made mistakes in the past, then dont allow other peoples expectations to get to you.
doubleDx: Abstinence when you aren't a virgin aint easy my dear! Try using a chastity device cheesy grin

But, how many men would accept a relationship without s-ex these days? Only a few!!!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by KingHeni: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: I developed a resolution not to have sex again till I'm married, but it has not been easy...I had to quit a 2yr relationship because of my stand on pre-marital sex..please I'm asking this because guys that ask me out for a relationship always say they would have consider my stance on pre-marital sex if I was a virgin...please I want to know what u guys think...thank you...
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge, including fornicators..... my sis sex outside marriage is fornication n a sin against God as we all know, that should be the first reason why you must stay away from premarital sex... 2 like that scripture says marriage is honourable with the bed undefile, even if you re not a first class virgin there is what is called a second generation virgin,as far as you have taking a stand to stay out of sex you become a virgin to that guy because he has not seen it even if some one else has, third reason is that it holds your dignity, if i dat u nd sleep with u and maybe the relationship yielded nothing, and another came same thing and yet another, re u not worst than prostitute at least they charge but you nothing, so keep ur dignity before any msn until you prove him worthy and can only be worth if he has paid the bride price ... if a guy truly love a lady why sleep with her against her will or even with her consent, won't it be more honourable to have sex with her as a wife? lady those guys asking for sex don't love u if they really do they would do any thing u ask them to do to get it and dat thing should be marriage because if you do it for material things and money you become a prostitute. Also there are lot of danger which am sure you already know so be wise dear. problem with our generation is that they love every thing that is against God's will and that is why they face the greatest problem of all time.
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
I think I already said I'm married angry
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
@kingheni...thank you so much...I'm grateful...
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
Maka why? Wetin concern agbero with overload... Lol
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by smashhit: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
The tomb of a dead man reads; bornA---diedB

A is nt ur fault
How u are by the tyme u cross to B is on ur shoulders.

Ur mistakes and lessons would be made and learnt on the line between d dates. So as long as u are yet to cross over there is still a chance to change; make decisions and stick to them.
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by KingHeni: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2012
duffles: @kingheni...thank you so much...I'm grateful...
all the glory goes to God, take ur stand no matter what on His side, He is the giver of every good gift and at the right time He will get you a guy that loves you for you and not for sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / Am Confused By This Pic Can Someone Help Is This A Man Or Woman in bikini / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.