Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son (17198 Views)

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by DAY12(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Tobi, don smoke skuk!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Jeejile: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice

Which useless side of the story do you mean? How can they hear the other side when he is not even arrested? Somebody should please stand for this girl.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
What?
What is her family doing about it?
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Echepet(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
nawa for people
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by TheKingsQueen: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
That boy has to be arrested and questioned. Evil doers must face the law no matter who their fathers are
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by TheKingsQueen: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just hope they've reported the case to law enforcement agencies
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by crisycent: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
I don't know what someone will say with his/her mouth that will warrant this barbaric act....shey this Tiwa girl no get family? Two people fit dey mad the same time nau. Nobody has monopoly to violence.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by dederocs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
The bastard must be arrested...if this is my sister-i will kill him.or render him paralyse.Nigerian police,Arrest this nuisance fast-this is a disgrace to the police force.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by folahann(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Really really bad, she could have died as a result.

What in the world could she have done to deserve stabbing? Wondering what type 2nd side to story could justify this brutal stabbing?
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Cutekid54: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Na wa o, if na my fwend self dem go see fire nt to tok of my sis, i swear me, d boy, him family n possibly my own we go die d@ same day o, i weep 4 my country
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by dederocs(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,DID YOU HEAR THAT THE USELESS FOOL WAS STABBED OR INJURED?...IF NA UR SISTER I WONDER IF U WILL SAY THE SAME TING.WHO THE Bleep IS HE OR IS FATHER...EVEN GHADAFFI WAS KILLED.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by fluffybaby(f): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2012

He almost killed her. He should be crucified for that. He went into her house to challenge her not to make peace.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Who is she? Never heard of her.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by TeenageMoney(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Shey she be celeb Y she dey live for public yard

Sowie ma ooo
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Mustymohd2: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
is she still alive
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Look at the doctor's face in the pix. cheesy cheesy

He has a look of utter disgust about the face he is stitching grin
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Maximus85(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2012

You just need to shut the hell up, what could have been the issue for a human to stab his fellow human? Haba!!!!!!!! And to worsen the case he's even boasting that he's the son of an ex-what
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nuezha(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Whatever his side, that was an assault. If your wife kills you in the heat of passion (not self defence) she'll still go to jail to say the least. Get education.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by talktimi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
2 sides to a story, are you kidding me ? The guy stabbed someone in her own apartment never mind his dad being the landlord. This is mess!.ng attempted murder no matter which side you toss the damn coin
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by talktimi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
2 sides to a story, are you kidding me ? The guy stabbed someone in her own apartment never mind his dad being the landlord. This is fu.***ng attempted murder no matter which side you toss the damn coin. Would just love to watch the drama when the police finally get involved.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by mko2005: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Treat women as unto weaker vessels !
Nothing justifies the act of whosoever did this to this lady !
God bless us
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ANYPEN(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
this is a heinous crime and the culprit should be made to face the consequences of his act no matter who he is.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
This Country is sick..... How could you do that to a fellow human being, and be walking free?

This is a sign of a failed state, where violent criminals commit barbaric acts with impunity.

We better sit-up as a Nation and address pressing issues like law and order, instead of worrying ourselves on trivialities.

I would rather donate money in building more prisons in Nigeria than donating to Churches.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by sagytariusTM1: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
At first, I thought it was Tiwa Savage. If to say na she ehn, Maka Chukwu **touches forefinger on the earth, sticks it on the tongue, and finally points it to the Sky**. I nor send who Tobi papa be o, I go from Osha here fine dat guy go beat am. Imagine the concombility.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by sylve11: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
That guy is just boasting, he's yet to meet people who dine with the devil and are ready to take his life at will. Stabbing a babe and u claim to be a hero. Fvck u! cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Bisjosh(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
I REALLY NEED TO GET ANOTHER GUN ASAP!!!!!!!! angry
This is pure bullshit!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Emioga: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Experienced this 3weeks ago.my landlord's son beat me up so bad i lost my 2week old pregnancy just because i stood up to his cheating ways.though he came to apologise but i have not spoken a word to him since then.this tobi of a bastard shud be bought to book regardless of his own side of the story@doctokwus.i wish her speedy recovery
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Bibol(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
One of Nigerian talented artist, TIWA BANKS aka Tiwantiwa was yesterday brutally assaulted by her landlord's youngest son called Tobi Obadina who has assaulted several people in the hood...

Tiwa is on hospital bed now while Tobi Obadina is a free man boasting that no one can arrest him because his father is an ex-officer.
No wonder he has the guts to keep boasting. undecided
#JUSTICE FOR ONE IS JUSTICE FOR ALL [/quote]
No wonder he can still go about bragging undecided
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Taiwo20(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
they both forgot their roots. The attacked would have been saved by simple 'owo'
While the attacker wouldnt have attacked if he was groom in proverbs and elderly advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000 / Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Izombe - Oguta, Imo State / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.