Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son (17192 Views)

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Rooneyboy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice

I actually feel like stabbing u right now so that u will tell the world ur own side of the story tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice

No matter what other part of the story you want to hear before passing judgment.
It doesn't justify the bastard for stabbing that girl, so STFU!!!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Goldieluks: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:
I still stand by my earlier post;d culprit in d assault shd b brought to book;but I wudnt rush to pronounce judgement on a post by an op who is clearly an interested party in dis tale& who frm his narrative was clearly not around wen d incident took place.Has anyone bothered to ask y d supposed Tiwa savage,a somewhat popular lady hasn't made any direct statement herself?
Arrest d culprit for assault but don't come here& judge without getting a TRUTHFUL,EYEWITNESS account from a NEUTRAL party

Focus on the issue at hand, stop focusing on the OP's intent for posting such a thread.
Is it that difficult to grasp? my gawd!!! Tufiakwa!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Jaggiey: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2012

I want to believe that this comment lacks objectivity, although that is the dung it tries to feed us. It would only take a man with similar character and tendencies to come to the open and defend a murderous gangster. What if the lady had died of loss of blood resulting from the bottle wounds?! I find it hard to understand the logic behind your opinion. We must not all talk on this forum. Sometimes, all you need to do is read and be quiet. There cannot be any other side whether provocation or not to justify stabbing anyone, let alone a woman. This story is really upsetting and the guy should be locked up and tortured like an animal for sometime to tame is cruel animalistic tendency. He (and the people who are sympathetic towards him) sure must be fit for the jungle and not among men.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by 76Naira(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2012

You would be light years away from this opinion if this was your sister or wife.
Self defense with bottle? What happened to walking back to his own house first and taking up the case with his parents?
I marvel at how people condone violence in Nigeria these days. Yesterday, it was people like you who saw no problems in posting their support for the kidnap of Okonjo-Iweala's mom.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by 76Naira(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jaggiey:

I want to believe that this comment lacks objectivity, although that is the dung it tries to feed us. It would only take a man with similar character and tendencies to come to the open and defend a murderous gangster. What if the lady had died of loss of blood resulting from the bottle wounds?! I find it hard to understand the logic behind your opinion. We must not all talk on this forum. Sometimes, all you need to do is read and be quiet. There cannot be any other side whether provocation or not to justify stabbing anyone, let alone a woman. This story is really upsetting and the guy should be locked up and tortured like an animal for sometime to tame is cruel animalistic tendency. He (and the people who are sympathetic towards him) sure must be fit for the jungle and not among men.

I wish I read your post first.....perfect...I would have saved my energy.......More of people like you please!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Bj5all(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rheinmetal: Pictures don't lie. Anyone capable of such carnage is a danger to society, and should be locked up pronto.

In this instance I would not bother to hear the other's story, when only one party is lying in her pool of blood.
U shd b more logical than being too emotional lest u found urself in a very deep shit. mean no insult.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by buchostags(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Emilord: And in my memories i have seen the brothers bleed,and everybody grieves,but still nobody sees...*just rapn 2pac's only God will judge me*
hope u ll b doin a myme of it at ur cusins burial
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by pak: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2012
I'll do my best to respond out of respect for those who gave reasonable rebuttal to my earlier posts

toluene12:
how can we hear the accused side of the story if he's not arrested. what has been established here is that a lady was assaulted and a tobi obadina was accused as being responsible for the act. he should be invited/arrested for questioning by the police and if he's deemed innocent he will be released.

Most reasonable and intelligent response but I'll prefer the words 'alleged' rather than established. Nothing has been established yet but I still agree with you 100%, the accused should be arrested

truth4meal: words that best describe your insensitivity will best be lifted from your post "Barbaric" and "Primitive" what Truthful and Balanced account do you need from a brutal attack on a lady ? if she is a thief is Tobi a Policeman or is this suppose to be her reward for stealing? what truthful and balanced account are you expecting from an act condemnable by the same bible you irreligiously quoted. well wen something like dis happen to you or someone close we will wait for a truthful and balanced account, wait till we know who the assailant and the OP is before we take any action - you need a truthful and balanced instrument for reasoning

Believe me, the post wasn't insensitive, it was just simply rational.
Almost everyone here has no prior knowledge of Tiwa, or Tobi or Truth4meal.

How do we know if your account is the truth ? How do we know if you are telling a lie or an embellished report ?

I have my fears for Nigeria and Nigerians, the way we react to issues says a lot about who we are as a people. (I can't bet my last kobo that if you didn't embed those pictures, half the people here wouldn't respond the way they did - so what is the justice in that ? ) A case should be judged based on its merits and not on pictures that make us go 'aaahhhh'.

I felt outraged when I saw the pix definitely but is that enough to make me go ahead and condemn a man I know next to nothing about (aside from your four sentences - does that sound reasonable to you or anybody ?)

As Doctokwus pointed out, there was an unmistakable attempt at sensationalism from your end, so it is safe to say that we might have to be cautious trusting your account 100%

And about the issue of if it had happened to a close relative, I am a bit bewildered, Are you for one minute suggesting that if (God forbid) I walk home one day, and I see a loved one lying in a pool of blood and someone nearby says 'oh xyz did it'. Without any prior knowledge of any conflict/confrontation, without any confirmation, I should just take a cutlass and go hack the said 'xyz' down.??

Now am beginning to see why the ALUU fiasco occured . . . . . .

olu4life:
Excuse me mr oga,did u skip the part that says Tobi [the bragger] has been harrasin d neighborhood So its not the first case. Waiting for ur defence

Who said that ? Was it not Truth4meal ?? - Please read my response to truth4meal's retort. And beside I don't have a 'defence', I am not the accused.

But really, Is that how you guys are in real life. An issue occurs, you hear the one part/angle and you are all fired to go and execute vengeance. A bit scary !!!!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by zumbigbo(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2012
And about the issue of if it had happened to a close relative, I am a bit bewildered, Are you for one minute suggesting that if (God forbid) I walk home one day, and I see a loved one lying in a pool of blood and someone nearby says 'oh xyz did it'. Without any prior knowledge of any conflict/confrontation, without any confirmation, I should just take a cutlass and go hack the said 'xyz' down.??

Now am beginning to see why the ALUU fiasco occured . . . .

Oga Pak - you seem surprised. Na market,someone shout 'thief', everyone start chasing the accused man. Jungle logic dey plenty for Naija - if animal moves, chase it! Na

Jungle Justice Rules

(1) Guilty by attempting to flee scene

(2) Guilty by not attempting to flee scene

(3) Accused pardoned if he/she has heart attack and dies on the spot.

All of the above result in tyre, petrol and street cremation to clear up evidence and make space for wata seller.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Ivynwa(f): 2:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Dangerous man on the loose, somebody that can dig bottle in others can kill.
I pray she survives the ordeal.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Debeloved87(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2012
which other side of the story you want again, if its ur own blood sister that is lying in a pool of blood we you like to hear the other side of the story before you take action...justice must take its course..that was an outwright ATTEMPTED MURDER Which is punishable by law..may God keep the girl alive..or else that ravenous beast of a boy will be counting the rest of his days in jail with hard labour and that is if he escaped the hangmans noose, even if his father is a retired general.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ceejayluv(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
pixblogger: No matter what might have transpired between the duo, nothing justifies this assault on a lady!

Not even self-defence?
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Emioga: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
logica: Why don't you face your more pressing issue with your landlord's son? Or didn't you lose your pregnancy? You should be less concerned about this matter than yours.
dont know what your problem is.am concerned because she's human and i know how it feels.just expressing my own point of veiw.logica or wetin be your name?abeg park well joor.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ba7man(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
This dude got Likes on his comment. The amount of fools on Nairaland and in Nigeria is increasing.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2012

Unbelievable. . . So in essence you're saying this is fine because we haven't heard the other side of the story.

Oga doctor, do you realise she has been seriously assaulted and could have died were it not for neighbors?

I'm in shock by your comment
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by shylladear(f): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
wish there was a way to detect from birth, people that are capable of such cruelty so that they can be treated even before they can carry out such inhumane act. And someone is here talking about another side of the story, no amount of insult or disgrace should warrant such from anybody. This is just man's inhumanity to man so the guy should be arrested and made to face justice shikena.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by talktimi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
The Tobi guy has been arrested, says he stabbed her because she wasn't talking to him. The case dnt look good against him especially as the attack took place in her apartment so we're looking at attempted murder here except she decides to drop the case.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by logica(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Emioga: dont know what your problem is.am concerned because she's human and i know how it feels.just expressing my own point of veiw.logica or wetin be your name?abeg park well joor.
You can't know what my problem is, since I have none. But I know what your problem is - which would prompt you to get pregnant for your landlord's son and then "stand up to his cheating ways". You better face your OWN problems.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Heymus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Jaggiey:

Good talk, nothing else.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by switosman(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is typically an assault on her person. No matter the grievance please. Its only a psychopath that does these kind of wickedness.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by switosman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
You see how people fool around? People don't know what is assault? How can someone cause another such bodily injury and we are looking for merit in the case. Suppose it was a gun that reached his hands, na dead woman we should be talking about now. No matter the grievance, its only wicked soul will induced such a harm on another.
By God, such wicked people will never go un-purnished. He will jam his waterlo soon and that demon controlling him will leave. Fools we've all turn into. God have mercy
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by agohavivi(f): 3:46am On Dec 13, 2012
No matter what she did, it wasn't enough for him to stab her that way.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by nwakaibeya1: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 the kingdom of God of justice, the light, the Mantle has come with judgement&revenge. It's an authority and no man on earth can challenge the truth and revelation we have spoken :John 6,60-66 makes it vet easy &clear that even those who ate&drank with Jesus Christ physically rejected him&how come you that didn't meet him is claiming that you love him and bornagain and they are telling you Christ came to die and save everyone &he loves everyone? You must be told the truth and now you hear and know the TRUTH # Idol worship is in vogue in Churches and CHAMELEONS and PRETENDERS and NIGHT PEOPLE dominate there and we have come with LIGHT and UNBELIEVABLE POWER as of old but as usual everyone claims to know God and even when Jesuschrist came before he said all that came before me are robbers,talking about those teachers of law and so called pastors and prophets then,did they surrender to Jesuschrist? Rather they slaughtered him and today the descendants of those people are on earth still claiming bornagain what a disaster? Well they are free to claim anything but not to us with the LIGHT& UNBELIEVABLE POWER,and the worst remains that after claiming bornagain those who claim it are still afraid of perceived evil neighbors, evil relations,evil bondage and evil family wickedness and evil villagers infact they cannot even talk where the so called rich man in their families or family is talking because they believe he is an occult or ritual man whom by the time you look well has caged them in evil kingdoms where he belongs and the so called pastors can't confront or even help you and empower you and shelter you and give you peace which Jesuschrist promised because NIGHT is one? You humanbeigns especially the so called bornagains must check the spiritual which is where the battle of life is fought and won but the greatest challenge remains how many bornagains understand the spiritual and not claiming bornagain with empty mouth and boasts but behold the spiritual is the special aspect we have declared and told humanbeigns of the world to investigate our truth&revelation by all means possible and available to them #we give humanbeings the authority #Jeremiah 5,21-22 psalm 111,9#be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000 / Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun / Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.