Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son (17200 Views)

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by kokoye(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
pro01: Nigeria is such a terrible jungle. That's why it amazes me how people run their mouths, aggravate others' unnecessarily, and engage in all kinds of dangerous braggadocio. A little common sense and discretion always helps; it doesn't make anyone a coward or weakling.

I don;t know the circumstances of the case, but people really need to be more careful in this part of the world where so many folks are frustrated and mentally unstable. More so where one is not guaranteed protection by the criminal justice system. It's really pathetic.

I desperately hope that the culprit would be brought to justice, but something tells me that it is unlikely.

I hope you live in Nigeria ...because if you are in the 'diaspora', some people will soon tell you to keep your mouth shut.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
...no matter the "two sides of a story" axiom,we must never resort to violence.let's be kind to one another...
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by doctokwus: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice
I still stand by my earlier post;d culprit in d assault shd b brought to book;but I wudnt rush to pronounce judgement on a post by an op who is clearly an interested party in dis tale& who frm his narrative was clearly not around wen d incident took place.Has anyone bothered to ask y d supposed Tiwa savage,a somewhat popular lady hasn't made any direct statement herself?
Arrest d culprit for assault but don't come here& judge without getting a TRUTHFUL,EYEWITNESS account from a NEUTRAL party
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by calaharry: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ade80: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:
I still stand by my earlier post;d culprit in d assault shd b brought to book;but I wudnt rush to pronounce judgement on a post by an op who is clearly an interested party in dis tale& who frm his narrative was clearly not around wen d incident took place.Has anyone bothered to ask y d supposed Tiwa savage,a somewhat popular lady hasn't made any direct statement herself?
Arrest d culprit for assault but don't come here& judge without getting a TRUTHFUL,EYEWITNESS account from a NEUTRAL party

It is not Tiwa savage, u need to read the article again ssssssslllllllllooooooooowwwwwly
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice

You must be sick in the skull for trying to justify violence no matter what the surrounding circumstances were. If it was your mother or sister that was stabbed would you come up here running your mouth like a running tap? F00l
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by doctokwus: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
cryptic:

You must be sick in the skull for trying to justify violence no matter what the surrounding circumstances were. If it was your mother or sister that was stabbed would you come up here running your mouth like a running tap? F00l
As comprehension is clearly a problem for u;u are clearly d fool here,double as s hole
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by topsyking: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Don't judge pple by their action but judge the cause of the action....you will never know wat had happen b4 dis...I can read this is just an act of self defence....cos a guy won't use a broken bottle on a lady...I think its more of a self defence..if u read the story, u will see the occupant are more than 2...the lady, her brother..etc..
Self defence..I rest my case
Not quilty..court arise..
Case dismissed
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:
As comprehension is clearly a problem for u;u are clearly d fool here,double as s hole

I can't be exchanging words with a numbskull like you. I am way above that. Jerk!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by lanrefront1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:

Bros, please don't be offended by my language, but I can't find any other words to express this.

The way you are talking, you are either a f00l or a sadi.st.

If the young lady was your sister, so what would you consider as justification for her to be attacked, stabbed and left lying in her own pool of blood?

What exactly is this other side of the story you're expecting to find out that could justify the dastardly act?

You PROBABLY are a potential abuser of the weak and women. Na from the mind, everything dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by tinuolababy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
sagytarius™:
At first, I thought it was Tiwa Savage. If to say na she ehn, Maka Chukwu **touches forefinger on the earth, sticks it on the tongue, and finally points it to the Sky**. I nor send who Tobi papa be o, I go from Osha here fine dat guy go beat am. Imagine the concombility.

rotflmao.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Revolva(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
shocked so when will tonto dike be slaughtered and shown in the front page ...its a pity sha for tiwa banks.... Sha may be she bleeped up bigtime...the guy self dey boast say notin dey happen --cuz him pop na ex military na wa for naija o
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
OMG....I just saw this is alarming!! I KNOW HER OOO!! She's on my BBM. Immediate I saw this post I quickly pinged her to ssee if it wud deliver. Damn!! She's a yoruba rapper or afro sinegr.. I remember when she asked me to download her music video.ama send y'all the link! Damn!! This is quite alarming!M
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by pak: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus:

Doctokwus, please stop arguing or insulting the people on the thread. They probably can't reason better.

I sometimes feel Nigerians are just barbaric in nature, don't you thinks its way primitive for you to conclude on what happened until more findings on the issue has been made.

We know next to nothing about tiwa banks and Tobi Obadina (and even about the OP - truth4meal), so how can you form conclusions by reading just four paragraphs and 3 pictures.

What doctokwus said is what any reasonable person ought think (at least until we have more information ). Though its painful and annoying but we cannot crucify Tobi Obadina until we hear a TRUTHFUL and BALANCED account of what exactly transpired.

I know I'll get a lot of stick for this from NL peeps but truth is when our words are action are based on pure sentiments we fall out of line with reason.

For those of the christian persuasion - Proverbs 18 v 17 has a word for you on this.
For those that are not, check this link to hear what it says http://bible.cc/proverbs/18-17.htm
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by toluene12: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
pak:

Doctokwus, please stop arguing or insulting the people on the thread. They probably can't reason better.

I sometimes feel Nigerians are just barbaric in nature, don't you thinks its way primitive for you to conclude on what happened until more findings on the issue has been made.

We know next to nothing about tiwa banks and Tobi Obadina (and even about the OP - truth4meal), so how can you form conclusions by reading just four paragraphs and 3 pictures.

What doctokwus said is what any reasonable person ought think (at least until we have more information ). Though its painful and annoying but we cannot crucify Tobi Obadina until we hear a TRUTHFUL and BALANCED account of what exactly transpired.

I know I'll get a lot of stick for this from NL peeps but truth is when our words are action are based on pure sentiments we fall out of line with reason.

For those of the christian persuasion - Proverbs 18 v 17 has a word for you on this.
For those that are not, check this link to hear what it says http://bible.cc/proverbs/18-17.htm
how can we hear the accused side of the story if he's not arrested. what has been established here is that a lady was assaulted and a tobi obadina was accused as being responsible for the act. he should be invited/arrested for questioning by the police and if he's deemed innocent he will be released.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by pak: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
toluene12:
how can we hear the accused side of the story if he's not arrested. what has been established here is that a lady was assaulted and a tobi obadina was accused as being responsible for the act. he should be invited/arrested for questioning by the police and if he's deemed innocent he will be released.

You are an intelligent person.

and I totally agree with you. I believe the first thing is to have him arrested and allowed to relate his own account and things are taken on from there . . . . .
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ignis: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
How come people inflict injury on others as if they are wild animals.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by rhemal: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lunatic on loose.not everyone that dresses normal is normal.better watchout who you argue with cos you may never know.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by truth4meal(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
if the bbm status of Weird Mc is anything to go by we might have succeeded in the first lap of justice which is the arrest of Tobi Obadina. The veteran rappers bbm status reads " Now Tobi's been arrested What Next" - am trying to get her to read the messages i sent to her because she is not picking her calls yet. i want to believe we have collectively stir justice.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by tucker12(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
I hope the Nigeria police will please act fast and arrest the walker serial killer angry angry angry

His father been an ex officer makes no sense!!! His father served the Fed republic of Nigeria. That does not mean free passage for his son to become a serial brutal psychopath.

Pls our dear police can you allow justice to occur
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by slimfit1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
We all have problems if we can let such thing happen s in our community without a fight in other words ask the police why this person is still on the street . Can't be asked anymore.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by truth4meal(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
pak:

words that best describe your insensitivity will best be lifted from your post "Barbaric" and "Primitive" what Truthful and Balanced account do you need from a brutal attack on a lady ? if she is a thief is Tobi a Policeman or is this suppose to be her reward for stealing? what truthful and balanced account are you expecting from an act condemnable by the same bible you irreligiously quoted. well wen something like dis happen to you or someone close we will wait for a truthful and balanced account, wait till we know who the assailant and the OP is before we take any action - you need a truthful and balanced instrument for reasoning

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by olu4life(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
pak:

Excuse me mr oga,did u skip the part that says Tobi [the bragger] has been harrasin d neighborhood So its not the first case. Waiting for ur defence
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by ignis: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
truth4meal: if the bbm status of Weird Mc is anything to go by we might have succeeded in the first lap of justice which is the arrest of Tobi Obadina. The veteran rappers bbm status reads " Now Tobi's been arrested What Next" - am trying to get her to read the messages i sent to her because she is not picking her calls yet. i want to believe we have collectively stir justice.
That is not enough point sir. You can't just quickly use that against her.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Goldenheart(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
we need the Punisher!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by andyanders: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
In fact it makes me sick when an eddiot will come out after inflicting such an injury on fellow human being, to claim that his useless father is this or that. Even if his father is the IG or President Jonathan, must he do such a thing and get away with it? Any responsible father must not have a child that behaves like this, unless the father is a dismissed officer or like father like son. I think the police should know their job and make sure this guy is arrested detained and prosecuted. For such an injury, he must go to jail n matter what the lady did to him. Let him pray that the lady makes it and survive, of not, I think I should get the contact of the lady and make sure this case is followed and justice dispensed.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by lafuria1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
pak:

trying to form maturity and wanting to prove u are wise person. i believe u read the story. u said people shouldnt make conclusion but you just did urself by believe the guy stabed the lady for reason. y do u doubt the story? give us reason y we shouldnt conclude unless ofcourse u are sayin the guy stabbed the lady in her house in self defence or the journalist lied about the the guy boasting, showing no remorse. in summary u didnt make sense in ur post. try harder.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by logica(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Emioga: Experienced this 3weeks ago.my landlord's son beat me up so bad i lost my 2week old pregnancy just because i stood up to his cheating ways.though he came to apologise but i have not spoken a word to him since then.this tobi of a bastard shud be bought to book regardless of his own side of the story@doctokwus.i wish her speedy recovery
Why don't you face your more pressing issue with your landlord's son? Or didn't you lose your pregnancy? You should be less concerned about this matter than yours.
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Heymus(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
pDude: Two south-west youths. At least he didn't rape her as their tribe are apt to.

BTW why is she tying wrapper on her chest? Can't she afford cotton nightie?

#justsaying
Does this type of comment really matter? Na wah ooooo. . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by Ndoz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
doctokwus: As painful& annoying as d story sounds,there are always 2sides to a story.Op wasn't obviously there wen d assault happened;let's not crucify d guy b4 hearing a truthful account of all dat transpired;d assault however,if found to av bn done not in self-defence is highly condemnable& d culprit shd b brought to justice
calm down
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by nbisi: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
what r gory sight?why must he b walking freely even though he didn't boast...let call a spade a spade dat is barbaric behavior exhibited by the landlord's son...Had been she died will he still boast? Justice should b seek by all means...Why must a guy stab a girl no matter d cause...dis pics should be posted on all every social network sites until the young lady(TIWA BANK) gets justic...tynx
Re: Tiwa Banks Aka Tiwantiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son by purposeDiva: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
pro01: Nigeria is such a terrible jungle. That's why it amazes me how people run their mouths, aggravate others' unnecessarily, and engage in all kinds of dangerous braggadocio. A little common sense and discretion always helps; it doesn't make anyone a coward or weakling.

I don;t know the circumstances of the case, but people really need to be more careful in this part of the world where so many folks are frustrated and mentally unstable. More so where one is not guaranteed protection by the criminal justice system. It's really pathetic.

I desperately hope that the culprit would be brought to justice, but something tells me that it is unlikely.

Grammar! U̶̲̥̅̊ go school!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders / Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun / Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.