Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? (973 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission / I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2012
how did u cope at home when u werent offered admission into the course and university of ur choice. For me i find it hard having to put up with myself, I just at times see myself as a failure, at times i will be brooding all day thinking as to the reason why i wasnt admitted. But i usually find solace with the thought that am not the only one in such situation. Share pls how u managed to keep ur sanity amidst such situation. N B : this is my 1st jamb or should i say 1st year at home.
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by tosnat: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Playstation,prison break,chelsea,man u,barca,real madrid,flirting,e.t.c
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by saleemema(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2012
Well at first, frustration was the other of the day; I thought of many silly things like 'I'll never sit for JAMB again', 'I'm a failure', 'I don't think I can ever gain admission...'
But now, all those feelings have gone deep down the Earth.
It's natural for you to feel bad whenever such things happen, but the truth is you must learn to cope with your hard
times. All you need do is to dust your books and start preparing for the forthcoming exams. God bless!
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
tosnat: Playstation,prison break,chelsea,man u,barca,real madrid,flirting,e.t.c
are u sure u will gain admission next year bro?
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
saleemema: Well at first, frustration was the other of the day; I thought of many silly things like 'I'll never sit for JAMB again', 'I'm a failure', 'I don't think I can ever gain admission...'
But now, all those feelings have gone deep down the Earth.
It's natural for you to feel bad whenever such things happen, but the truth is you must learn to cope with your hard
times. All you need do is to dust your books and start preparing for the forthcoming exams. God bless!
thank u, thats the same trend with me bro.
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by sammy329(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls don't give sit down at home apart from JAMB there are other way to enter a university. Go for some useful programs like SAT, a level, gre. It would prefer u going for cambridge a level cos u would have the chance to enter into 200 level
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Naphye(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Obinnau: how did u cope at home when u werent offered admission into the course and university of ur choice. For me i find it hard having to put up with myself, I just at times see myself as a failure, at times i will be brooding all day thinking as to the reason why i wasnt admitted. But i usually find solace with the thought that am not the only one in such situation. Share pls how u managed to keep ur sanity amidst such situation. N B : this is my 1st jamb or should i say 1st year at home.
same here, its ma 1st jamb bt i'l b spending d 2nd yr at home now. Its normal 2 feel sumhow, xpeciali wen u tnk of ur matez dat are already in sku, but wot are we gonna do. Its nt d end of d world. Am already preparing 4 anoda jamb. LIFE GOES ON MA BROTHER. GOD'S time is d best. PEACE!
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by sammy329(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
^^^^ please u don't need to stay at home. Go for A level program and enter in 200 level
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Naphye(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
sammy329: ^^^^ please u don't need to stay at home. Go for A level program and enter in 200 level
Pls tell me more about it.
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by sammy329(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
^^^^^ there are many alevel programs we have ICAN, WJEC, CIE, IJMB. I did CIE (cambridge a level) for just 10 month at the end of d program there will be an exam (the results are in points). After dis exam then apply for Direct entry (DE) admission
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by pwiz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Not been easy, but been coping.
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Naphye(f): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2012
sammy329: ^^^^^ there are many alevel programs we have ICAN, WJEC, CIE, IJMB. I did CIE (cambridge a level) for just 10 month at the end of d program there will be an exam (the results are in points). After dis exam then apply for Direct entry (DE) admission
Alryt, thanks
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2012
thanks all 4 ur input though am only reading 4 jamb.
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Naphye(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Obinnau: thanks all 4 ur input though am only reading 4 jamb.
Me too, so which institutions are you going for and what course
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Naphye: Me too, so which institutions are you going for and what course
med surg. ESUT and UDUSOK
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by Obinnau(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Naphye: Me too, so which institutions are you going for and what course
med surg. ESUT and UDUSOK. What of you?
Re: How Did U Cope Or Still Trying To Cope When U Weren't Offered Admission? by omidan21: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2012
How much do dese A level usually cost en where is d best center to register in.thanks

(1) (Reply)

COMPUTER BASED TEST :the Pass1time Project / (help)jamb 2013 Result Checkin-pin / Years After Graduation,UNN Doctors Still Denied Professional Certificates by UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.