Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection (3126 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu’s Secret Agony Revealed / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection by eric1960: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have been doing some serious amebo about the late Biafra leader, Chief Ojukwu’s secret daughter Asta Teni Hamman and I found out some interesting things about her. I can’t confirm 100% if all the gist here are true as I was not there when it happened, but this is what I gathered about her....

Word has it that her mother is Mary Theresa. She is married to the former Inspector general of police, Hamman Maiduguri and contrary to popular belief, her existence was not a secret to close family and friends.

Ojukwu allegedly served in Kaduna and Zaria and it was when he served in Zaria that he met Mary Theresa and an affair started.

Teni is said to have attended Queen Amina College Zaria formerly Queen of Apostles College.

Asta or Teni (that is what family and friends call her) is a spiritual seer and has worked for

http://.com/2012/12/ojukwus-secret-daughter-teni-hamman.html

Re: Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection by TableLeg(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection by tpia1: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Where's the mariam babangida connection?

The school?

Please post the rest of the story here.
Re: Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Teni Hamman Revealed....the Mariam Babangida Connection by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
All these new bloggers, the day hand go touch one of una, the rest go learn from una torture.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jara TV Presenters Uti Nwachukwu And Helen Paul Cover Redsheet / Rihanna Gives Rick Ross A Big Kiss On The / "Wizkid's Show In Abuja Was A Success" - Organisers Release New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.