Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

You've Got To Help Me Fast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You've Got To Help Me Fast (575 Views)

Did Anyone Get Pwc Personality Questionaire? Was It Sent To All That Got To The Interview Stage? / Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers / Sol Nigeria - Somebody Help Me Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Got To Help Me Fast by assalaamat(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
i'm a graduate of accountancy with upper credit from one of the best polytechnics in nigeria,i've been squatting with one of my friends since i finished service in february this year.i really need any legal job that can provide me an accommodation bcs,i can no longer tolerate the insults from my friend's girlfriend,i sleep outside whenever she comes around,and i've submitted countless cvs to countless companies to the extent that,i have no dime on me as i write this.pls help me for i know that god has bestowed u with that capacity to take me out of this quagmire.pls pls pls and pls do not hesitate to help,you can reach me on 070******** or via ******@ymail.com,may god bless u,thanks.
Re: You've Got To Help Me Fast by Fynestboi: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
assalaamat: i'm a graduate of accountancy with upper credit from one of the best polytechnics in nigeria,i've been squatting with one of my friends since i finished service in february this year.i really need any legal job that can provide me an accommodation bcs,i can no longer tolerate the insults from my friend's girlfriend,i sleep outside whenever she comes around,and i've submitted countless cvs to countless companies to the extent that,i have no dime on me as i write this.pls help me for i know that god has bestowed u with that capacity to take me out of this quagmire.pls pls pls and pls do not hesitate to help,you can reach me on 070******* or via *******@ymail.com,may god bless u,thanks.
u nid job, y nt try network marketing business, i bet u ur life wnt remain d same.
Re: You've Got To Help Me Fast by maxpayne3: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
My dear go to integrated cooperate services ltd @ 41,Gbolade Adebanjo Street Ilupeju Lagos every tuesdays and thursdays before 8am with all your credentials for test. You must not be more than 30 for. HND. Once you can pass the test, the rest is history!
Re: You've Got To Help Me Fast by assalaamat(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
could u pls tell me a little about the test.is it maths and english?
Re: You've Got To Help Me Fast by 1forall: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
OP your post has been modified. Sorry but it's against the rules here to solicit. We've had fraudulent cases and do not encourage it.
We believe that anyone whose willing would contact you through the message link on your profile.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly / Vacancies / Construction Company Job Openings - Project Architects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.