Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana (25419 Views)

Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Obasanjo Dances In Joy For Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Does this bring back the millions of Nigerians that have died as a result of the rapid decline in their living standards during his tenure which saw life expectancy reduce by about 15years?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by rotman150: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2012
OBJ is obviously not a saint. We all knw he has his own faults. But Ngeria's woes did not begin and end with him so cant we just forget the butthurt for a while and laugh the video off? We dont have to be mad 24/7. He'l meet his judgement one day for sure

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by vanstanzy(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Kirl: Guys check this out

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who recently led an ECOWAS team of observer to monitor the Ghana's general election, thrilled voters, electoral officials and fellow observers with the gangnam style dance step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X99NUc0pLuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X99NUc0pLuQ

Way to go Baba. Enjoy your old age, jor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But why are people lashing him now? The same people that were praising him when Aregbesola said Yorubas should be proud of him, are the same people lashing him. PITIFUL!
I just didn't comment in that thread, but was just watching the trend.
PROUDLY IGBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by bigsamo: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2012
Obasanjo is ruling his generation now, I now I will rule my generation as well (positively)
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by vanstanzy(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2012
GenBuhari: Does this bring back the millions of Nigerians that have died as a result of the rapid decline in their living standards during his tenure which saw life expectancy reduce by about 15years?

Hey! El Stifo, have u no sense of humour? grin grin grin grin grin O, i forgot i was even referring to the never laughing, fun-dead Buhari. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by emmatok(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2012
pekelepekele:

Your brain is
retarded and people like you are the ones that hide under their mama skirts during the January fuel increment protest . This country shouldn't be celebrating this man . He is a demon!!!, Did you know how much he stole from this country and up till moment he is still ruling this country virtually . I sorry
for africa
So in your mind GEJ and is cabal are not stealing Nigerias money.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by ejimao: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Baba iyabo is master of election rigger since 1979,Awo won it,but is agreement wth northner for 1999,the man follow the northeners did the same to mko,yoruba's stop singing to this man,is the one problem naija have,baba iyabo is better u repent now or hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by bamuhanya: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2012
baba Iyabo...! Give ti to them alanta style grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love this man and the life in him!!!
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Biggyd2: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2012
After reading some comments here, one can't help but conclude that we are going to continue with the type of government that we have today come 2015. Beats me why many Nigerians are so comfortable eating the crumbs from the table of those that steal them blind!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by juman(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2012
GenBuhari: Does this bring back the millions of Nigerians that have died as a result of the rapid decline in their living standards during his tenure which saw life expectancy reduce by about 15years?

Hmmmm, Allahu Akbar.

He put 170 million people in agony, fear, poverty etc and he was dancing around.

Boko Haram problem is there. Kidnapping problem is there. Violent robbery is there. General unemployment is there.

God knows the number of people that will die today because of accident, ordinary deseases and other minor reasons.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2012
Biggyd2: After reading some comments here, one can't help but conclude that we are going to continue with the type of government that we have today come 2015. Beats me why many Nigerians are so comfortable eating the crumbs from the table of those that steal them blind!
Very few governments are not corrupt,but say what u may,there was security under OBJ,Nigerians were not as divisive,we had strong leaders like El rufai and Nuhu Ribadu who did their jobs brilliantly,there was a focus under OBJ,

OBJ is much more better than the Chaos we have now
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by cynthiafred67(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2012
One can't help but love this man grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by juman(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Biggyd2: After reading some comments here, one can't help but conclude that we are going to continue with the type of government that we have today come 2015. Beats me why many Nigerians are so comfortable eating the crumbs from the table of those that steal them blind!

You know, the dancing man and his military people "successfully" limit our people's thinking through their bad governance for a very long time.

Well, the oil money is going bit by bit. Many countries are discovering oil.

We missed the opportunity of developing our country at right time. Instead the dancing man and his co useless guys developed their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by juman(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2012
ehie: Very few governments are not corrupt,but say what u may,there was security under OBJ,Nigerians were not as divisive,we had strong leaders like El rufai and Nuhu Ribadu who did their jobs brilliantly,there was a focus under OBJ,

OBJ is much more better that the Chaos we have now

Goodluck Jonathan turned out to be a fake president.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Biggyd2: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2012
ehie: Very few governments are not corrupt,but say what u may,there was security under OBJ,Nigerians were not as divisive,we had strong leaders like El rufai and Nuhu Ribadu who did their jobs brilliantly,there was a focus under OBJ,

OBJ is much more better that the Chaos we have now

You said it all, it is my opinion. You are entitled to yours. I do not enjoy comparing which bad government is the best of the bad lot. Nigeria, in my opinion deserves better. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by desthan(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2012
cheerful rogue. . .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by guseman(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Baba iyabo lon jo yi o. Kini ma ri fun ooooo(sorry for dos wey no sabi read yoruba)!
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Princekhalifa: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Some nigerians are made in china(you can't celebrate your own) if obama or cameron should dance gangnam style, you ll download and save it on your phones, hate him or love him. Obj ll always be Obj. Y em no call una papa to come dance? Mumu pple?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Smartjeezy(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2012
guseman: Baba iyabo lon jo yi o. Kini ma ri fun ooooo(sorry for dos wey no sabi read yoruba)!
that's baba kebe n kwara,kollington ayinla songs...Stop all this non-sense.Afterall no-one is perfect,and moreover we are all 'unfinished product'.Obj tuale baba ooh...
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by BOAR: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2012
ilugunboy: When I grow old ...I want to be fit and fiddle as this Baba..

Baba definitely is not a saint ..no human being is. Baba surely is with his faults as human...we all have loads of ours.

But one thing is clear...you rarely come across a detribalised man as this Baba.

Thanks, you just said it the way I have it in my mind.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2012
What ever you may say about the man good or bad you have to admit he is the best and biggest thief to ever rule Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by iamdsam: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
If he dies today, he's still a man to remember. Try to like your own. Nobody's perfect
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by sucre2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
That is personal interest you don't like him does not mean he's bad. I like him more with your commect

pekelepekele: Baba were. If you are a Nigerian and you love this man you are just a bastard , This man is responsible for all the problems this country is having till date ., I just don't know what kind of juju this man is using that still make some folks likes him .
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
We need to remember him for he would have died with our money that he looted. We would have to recover every kobo.
iamdsam: If he dies today, he's still a man to remember. Try to like your own. Nobody's perfect
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sorry but thieves and looters are very bad in my books angry
sucre!!:
That is personal interest you don't like him does not mean he's bad. I like him more with your commect

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why are some Nairalanders here writing thieves as thiefs or am I missing something?
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by XxpumpkinxX(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Smart jeezy: Arnold Schwarzenegger only spoke 700 words in
'TERMINATOR 2' & was
paid $15m. How much has your gossip fetched you from
January to
December?to be honest i hate some idiota on nairaland...baba carry go jare
Dayuum!!! i'm gonna use dis line 1 day...ok seriously u guys should free Obj jor,BTW i'm lovin dis dance its nt gangnam buh its funny grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
It was a typo. regardless he is a criminal and mentally unwell with a serious case of kleptomania

ilugunboy: Why are some Nairalanders here writing thieves as thiefs or am I missing something?

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by ejimao: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin[color=#006600][/color]NAIRALAND WHY DID U DELETE MY POST,NDIOFEMMANU.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by pekelepekele(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Keep abusing me for what have said on here but one thing i will like to remind you guys is that THE MAN IS A THIEF celebrating him means you are also A THIEF . I just hate bunch of retarded human beings that steals the public funds and keep moving around freely , Imagine still showing up on tv shows and dancing?? wow. IF HE HAD TRIED THAT SHIT IN CHINA you know what would have happened to him and UK showed the world the difference between AFRICA and other part of the world with IBORI CASE .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.