Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170942 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mehn,d last story we enjoy na wan nneka sumtin...NL and drama hen..* still Lmfao @ daddy orki's scandal*
I swear.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Who be nneka, ID?
That Pearlhapi own na wa! Choi.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Odunnu: Who be nneka, ID?
That Pearlhapi own na wa! Choi.
U no sabi nneka? shocked
D geh wey carry insp-money na! D same geh wiv burnt Amala face wey dey run competition wiv Ileke bck den na... Kai! U dey dull joor!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oh!
Una for call her by her swag name na. I for code on time.
Is that the most recent drama?
Na wa o!
Enough phucking they go on behind this land o. The thing wey dey vex me pass be say, after them don yab the girls online, dem go rendevouz for back and the mumu girls go still open legs! Tufiakwa!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Odunnu: Oh!
Una for call her by her swag name na. I for code on time.
Is that the most recent drama?
Na wa o!
Enough phucking they go on behind this land o. The thing wey dey vex me pass be say, after them don yab the girls online, dem go rendevouz for back and the mumu girls go still open legs! Tufiakwa!!
You should visit the derailers paradise more often. That's where it goes down. Some people no dey even coment on thread again.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Really? That thread with over 600pages? Where would I start from? Too much work jare. Thnx sha. cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You should visit the derailers paradise more often. That's where it goes down. Some people no dey even coment on thread again.
grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ije ije. Hmnn, you've gone int'l with this show. Too much revelations oo. Pipu go de fear to talk now for NL.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rocktation: Ije ije. Hmnn, you've gone int'l with this show. Too much revelations oo. Pipu go de fear to talk now for NL.
Rocky, you are next
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
*falls from the top of Zuma rock*
Chei.....Ije.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na recent? And u no halar me? I for yab dat Egbere papa tire! Foooolish thing! U no see as d man resemble gollum? Hin come long like ostrich wey get HIV. grin
ROFL!
Hahahahahaha! Una no go kill me grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rocktation: Ije ije. Hmnn, you've gone int'l with this show. Too much revelations oo. Pipu go de fear to talk now for NL.
No be every yarn be gist material na hahahaha!

speedyboi: *falls from the top of Zuma rock*
Chei.....Ije.
Hehehe wetin you dey do for on top dia?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Oya oo! My winner needs and deserves your congratulations!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/abujafood-voted-events-section-poster/2#13522809

cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Msheeeeeeew
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2012
This my Ije is such a darling! God bless you for me. kiss

Mynd, I thought I've placated you by voting for you and saying congrats too... grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
I was gunning for a multiple award
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I was gunning for a multiple award
as what nah?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
as what nah?
As me na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
As me na
how many did you bag?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe:
Is there a difference? wink

Hehehe, e go pass o.

U like it polygynous aight!

No wonder don8 wanted out!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
how many did you bag?
Because of Rocky, I got 1
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Because of Rocky, I got 1
not even because of you...what of achukwunet?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
not even because of you...what of achukwunet?
Erm....who?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm....who?
achukwunet...you dont know her?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

U like it polygynous aight!

No wonder don8 wanted out!
Didn't you get the news? He's decided to play along grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
achukwunet...you dont know her?
I don't know her
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe:
Didn't you get the news? He's decided to play along grin

Tufiakwa!
Jesu Kristi!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know her

@singing......dem go deny they no no u again o/2x.......if yawa dey for you......whistling....@
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

@singing......dem go deny they no no u again o/2x.......if yawa dey for you......whistling....@
What are you on about?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
What are you on about?

Im singing na...make I no sing again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.