Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171638 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*throws knock out*

Peshawuun! Peshawuuuuun!!!
Ma yin e ni banger
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ma yin e ni banger
GO SLEEP
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
GO SLEEP
You too
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
I opened the link and saw 46 pages. Omo, I press back fast fast

LOL...u might have scanned through....maybe in
intervals of 5pages!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abeg do it now jorh and don't turn out to ba another ATMC. All puff and no air

LOL@all puff and no air....na ATMC b dat..... grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe:
Abeg, carry that head comot for road!
You don serve your baby mamas finish?

Sorry I didn't want to derail Seun's thread grin

Which thread not to derail....Seun is derailed already, derailing the thread further is helping to move his ministry to the perm site!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ma yin e ni banger

What type of banger be that?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2012
coogar:
ijebabe, this is not the e-channel!
there's no gist for you to scoop here - go to romance section and do an exclusive on 190. iheard he got räped by naija mopol at the bar beach last night.

190 don suffer o...which hospital he dey now?
We need to go pay him a visit!
Why na!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas e'vrybody!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hope y'all are having a fun filled day
Merry xmas guys
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
....so much preparations for today.....in a few hours, 25th december will be over, how did you spend today??
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
....so much preparations for today.....in a few hours, 25th december will be over, how did you spend today??
Hanging out with friends
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hanging out with friends
how was the party?? Any beautiful ladies?? So much drinks Plenty food Music
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lucky you.
Mynd_44:
Hanging out with friends
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
ayobase:

190 don suffer o...which hospital he dey now?
We need to go pay him a visit!
Why na!
Hahahaha! Please that clown already has enough attention!

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Odunnu: Merry Christmas e'vrybody!
Hope you had a great one! I am so full I can barely move. I will regret this when it's time to bring out the short dresses in Summer grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
dubem3: Hope y'all are having a fun filled day
Merry xmas guys
Yup yup we are. How're things over there?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Umartins1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
My name never appeared on your e-channel. Why? Abi you don forget the crush wey I had on Ms. Idowuogbo wey make her no like me again?
I beg, go find the thread jare and by the way, wetin I do to wrong you o?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
I decide my stories and don't intend to write about that for now smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Umartins1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe: I decide my stories and don't intend to write about that for now smiley

and I aint deciding for you cos I aint a decider. You still haven't answered the 2nd part of my inquiry.
Wetin be my offence?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Well, not everything is a game and it seemed like you didn't know that. Some people like to keep certain things to themselves smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Umartins1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe: Well, not everything is a game and it seemed like you didn't know that. Some people like to keep certain things to themselves smiley
you will do me a greater good if you can be broad.
However, did you get my PM?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yeah I got ur PM. Noted.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Umartins1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe: Yeah I got ur PM. Noted.

well... Its all good. I just dont wanna lose an online sister.
And I dont think is any crime to respect someone.
You're yet to reply the P.M.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
how was the party?? Any beautiful ladies?? So much drinks Plenty food Music
All of the abovecheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
Its boxing day people, searching for my gloves.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2012
I just spent the day doing nothing!!
Dont who are you boxing? Lemme grab my shekpe...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Umartins1: My name never appeared on your e-channel. Why? Abi you don forget the crush wey I had on Ms. Idowuogbo wey make her no like me again?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
No mind am grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
Umartins1: My name never appeared on your e-channel. Why? Abi you don forget the crush wey I had on Ms. Idowuogbo wey make her no like me again?
I wanna know about this story oooo. Ije abeg share the story on this
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm boxing failure and welcoming success.
Happy New Year to you in advance.
ijebabe: I just spent the day doing nothing!!
Dont who are you boxing? Lemme grab my shekpe...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wanna know about this story oooo. Ije abeg share the story on this
Wot story? D story of vocal slender better pass dis nonentity feeling like a entity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.