Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171630 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...the thing wey been dey happen everyday
Is it the new year ish or it has started before then?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Eni to ba ju oko, ki o ma wo ta fun ojulutu. Ojulutu baba oko
Myndoo, ti ya we re?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
...spomeone should translate this please. Mynd, you no well...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Jooor oo! Oko(stone) tabi oko(penisss) grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
As in don't hold your breath or what? No dey play o, eyes have been itching long time sotey hair begin grow for eye grin

Lol ID, you don get gist? Which one be ur own cheesy
In source code we trust. She is plugged in to the matrix too na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Myndoo, ti ya we re?
Lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2013
That's why I never have extended romance with NL babes. Just Bleep and move on, gosh.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
As in don't hold your breath or what? No dey play o, eyes have been itching long time sotey hair begin grow for eye grin

Lol ID, you don get gist? Which one be ur own cheesy
Tey tey! Na me! most connected obiageli on NL. grin cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...spomeone should translate this please. Mynd, you no well...
You will need Slimyem, Desola, Ileke idi, Firestar or some other real deep person to do that. ID too ooo. If she is not too busy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2013
BoboYekini: That's why I never have extended romance with NL babes. Just Bleep and move on, gosh.
Hehehe... I feel u! Awon doko royin ni pa Toyin lo kun b mehn... African Kim-k's grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jooor oo! Oko(stone) tabi oko(penisss) grin
ask me again
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2013
BoboYekini: That's why I never have extended romance with NL babes. Just Bleep and move on, gosh.
Look, you can't just enter and leave comments hanging...how do you mean? We don't deserve romance?

I suggest you answer wisely.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Tey tey! Na me! D most connected obiageli on NL. grin cool
That's why I loff you! kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:
Is it the new year ish or it has started before then?
ajuju
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
ask me again
Prickkkkkk or stone? grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
That's why I loff you! kiss
I loff u 2! But... No bribe me wiv smiley face, I aint saying shyte niggah. grin

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe... I feel u! Awon doko royin ni pa Toyin lo kun b mehn... African Kim-k's grin
Lol! Were follypimpi na. Abeg do something cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2013
lwkmd...the way people are scrambling to know this story..you might just get disappointed, if, I repeat, if you even hear the gist.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I loff u 2! But... No bribe me wiv smiley face, I aint saying shyte niggah. grin
Dat one no be bribe na. I no say you no cheap like that. I know what you want wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Madam ijebabe, this one is for you
1000 kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Prickkkkkk or stone? grin
you too like wahala
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
lwkmd...the way people are scrambling to know this story..you might just get disappointed, if, I repeat, if you even hear the gist.
Hahahahahaha.
You mean you just came here to wet our lips?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti :
Kai! Am bin a very good gal o! D gist no hold water so ama keep shut. U did a very good job closing ur legs tho! Chop am kiss kiss

To d distributors, Badosky is watching. cool cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: Madam ijebabe, this one is for you
1000 kiss
Hehehe, make ur 3 wives no catch you o. My hand no dey!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hahahahahaha.
You mean you just came here to wet our lips?
lwkm oooooo.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Am bin a very good gal o! D gist no hold water so ama keep shut. U did a very good job closing ur legs tho! Chop am kiss kiss

..lwkm..na you know o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
you too like wahala

Na tithe and offering I dey do na! grin grin Ayam giving bck to my dear romance sexchun pips wot dey have given to me in gist and kind.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:

A good job? The guy no get game jorh. But some other mofos for don fall
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Ah ahn! See as you throw scent anyhow lol!

Lol @ distributors! As ashewo you go tire to look grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
He try small joor, d babe na Rottweiler. grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na tithe and offering I dey do na! grin grin Ayam giving bck to my dear romance sexchun pips wot dey have given to me in gist and kind.
Na so oooooo. You should remeber you constituency na.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you still assuming? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.