Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171664 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:

Maria, please forgive this guy, he's got no problem. Just try hard no matter what. And to acidosis, please please forgive me for the way I encroached into that matter wey nobody send me.
...because of what that is writen there? Ok, I agree, he's got no problems and he is forgiven but he should keep his distance...period! Is that too much to ask?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shocked lol

grin hahahahahaha
Lolz.... Shushhhhhhhh.. cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:

Maria, please forgive this guy, he's got no problem. Just try hard no matter what. And to acidosis, please please forgive me for the way I encroached into that matter wey nobody send me.
I think I should appologise about the whole Seunplus thing but........

NO WAY!!!!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Haba, I fit protect myself. Who be d other 2 ladies? The suspense dey gobsmack me.
Hmmm, I'll think about it..
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...because of what that is writen there? Ok, I agree, he's got no problems and he is forgiven but he should keep his distance...period! Is that too much to ask?
Meshonu na! Am dealing wiv it now. Am managing ur gist! angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
This girl stubborn ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Who, who?
When did that rapture take place to make him the last man on earth? Suicide over that one? Hehehe...
You are evil
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Meshonu na! Am dealing wiv it now. Am managing ur gist! angry
Are you the gist manager?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are evil
embarassed embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
This girl stubborn ooo
Very! Now u see why I dey use Rottweiler and agidi Juliet describe am? Hian! lipsrsealed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Late comer! Gist don end, ra pu ya.
That's why we're glorified amebors! cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you the gist manager?
Yep! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Very! Now u see why I dey use Rottweiler and agidi Juliet describe am? Hian! lipsrsealed
Lmao
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:
Werey
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:

Bros, u don find the Tonto Dike frontpage thread?
*goes off to fish in Imo River*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Ogini ka ayi ka n'ekwu okwu ya? You didn't ask for anything much na. Ha! Maria has forgiven acidosis and that's all we wanted to hear. But she is trying to say they can't be luffers. Maybe acidosis dey find ukwu and Maria is saying efimile. No problem with that. The only thing Maria should do is to be replying his posts so that he go feel among na.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:
Ogini ka ayi ka n'ekwu okwu ya? You didn't ask for anything much na. Ha! Maria has forgiven acidosis and that's all we wanted to hear. But she is trying to say they can't be luffers. Maybe acidosis dey find ukwu and Maria is saying efimile. No problem with that. The only thing Maria should do is to be replying his posts so that he go feel among na.
Na only Maria dey here? So if she no reply am he won't have fun? Abeg guy you make the worst lawyer ever
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Werey
I wonder what that makes you tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:
Ogini ka ayi ka n'ekwu okwu ya? You didn't ask for anything much na. Ha! Maria has forgiven acidosis and that's all we wanted to hear. But she is trying to say they can't be luffers. Maybe acidosis dey find ukwu and Maria is saying efimile.no problem with that. The only thing Maria should do is to be replying his posts so that he go feel among na.

Oloshi!!!! grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
I wonder what that makes you tongue
tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Eeyaah, speedy don't worry you'll catch up soon. Pele o! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Omg! This thread reached 45pages from 30? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see many waka pass don join the convo angry lipsrsealed *runs out*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: Eeyaah, speedy don't worry you'll catch up soon. Pele o! grin

Please summarize everything that happened sad embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2013
#OluremiTinubu2015.
Join d winning team.
Eko O Ni Baje.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na only Maria dey here? So if she no reply am he won't have fun? Abeg guy you make the worst lawyer ever
And do here look like a law court to you? This is an amebor paradise, gerrit!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: #OluremiTinubu2015.
Join d winning team.
Eko O Ni Baje.
Why are you taking us back to Y2K!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria, i now know what happened

from the few things i snooped out in the last 30minutes, i've realised that you misunderstood acidiosis and i kinda blame him for this whole ish cos of what, PLAGIARISM.

that stuff you saw, that caused all those ish was witten by CHIDI IHEDIRO.if only he explained all this to you and other aggrieved parties(mostly the igbos), this shît wouldn't have happened.you got angry( i understand you wella and i even got a lil bit angry the day i read it(not on NL) but i laughed it off cos to me, it's just a joke) and called him a bad name and him in turn, got angry with the way you went about it but he should have explained it to you cos of how close he's to you

as per your squabble with him, you should have found out why he acted the way he did before condeming him and you acid, should have explained the whole situation to her and your actions really help stoke the ethnic beef and what happened between you and maria

please, maria, forgive this guy.he is but a human.we all sin and God forgives us.by forgiving, i mean being friends with him again.please reconsider

P.S: i said all these based on what i was able to snoop out ONLINE, if anything happened offline, i'm unaware of it.

This is your correspondent LALA reporting for IJEBABE LTD
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe:
And do here look like a law court to you? This is an amebor paradise, gerrit!
Smh.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky: Maria, i now know what happened

from the few things i snooped out in the last 30minutes, i've realised that you misunderstood acidiosis and i kinda blame him for this whole ish cos of what, PLAGIARISM.

that stuff you saw, that caused all those ish was witten by CHIDI IHEDIRO.if only he explained all this to you and other aggrieved parties(mostly the igbos), this shît wouldn't have happened.you got angry( i understand you wella and i even got a lil bit angry the day i read it(not on NL) but i laughed it off cos to me, it's just a joke) and called him a bad name and him in turn, got angry with the way you went about it but he should have explained it to you cos of how close he's to you

as per your squabble with him, you should have found out why he acted the way he did before condeming him and you acid, should have explained the whole situation to her and your actions really help stoke the ethnic beef and what happened between you and maria

please, maria, forgive this guy.he is but a human.we all sin and God forgives us.by forgiving, i mean being friends with him again.please reconsider

P.S: i said all these based on what i was able to snoop out ONLINE, if anything happened offline, i'm unaware of it.

You failed. Did you not see where she said he should not call her phone again? Dude, you are so wrong
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky: Maria, i now know what happened

*yawns*

U tried...but try again!

No b dat Gbege cus am o! Part of it? Yes! tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You failed. Did you not see where she said he should not call her phone again? Dude, you are so wrong

i saw it but i'm only saying what i saw online....she will soon be online and she will attest to the fact that i got somethings right there...wait and see
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2013
LMAO @ lala's post. I'm sure u work for Ijebabe ltd, y'all are masters of wrong info nd misleading gist "tongue"

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.