Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171667 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why should she update with news we know already? Abeg make we talk about Lala, Uju and the Whatsapp connection
Dem neva start dier lomance na... Lala is scared of having sex, and uju on the other hand, likes some other guy like dat, me thinks she fronting. lipsrsealed

Bye everyone!! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Please Tontorians, our eyes and ears are itching to get the packages you have for us today undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why should she update with news we know already? Abeg make we talk about Lala, Uju and the Whatsapp connection

lwkmd....nothing there to talk about.lemme break it down

me and uju are FRIENDS...she is the only NLer i've spoken with offline and i've her on my whatsapp list...we aint dating or whatever you wan't to conjure up for a scandal.lol

mynd stop depriving this other fine broses their chance of wooing uju sizzlle

please guys, if you're crushing on uju sizze, feel free to do your thing jor.she might be the skydeep to your xynerise.lol

from ijebabe tabloids
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2013
**Brings out Gun**

[size=16pt]KKKIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL[/size] angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dem neva start dier lomance na... Lala is scared of having sex, and uju on the other hand, likes some other guy like dat, me thinks she fronting. lipsrsealed

Bye everyone!! grin

lwkmd...werey...smh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

lol... No need then, ijebabe update the stuff at E! Channel fast, your fans are waitng
Today I promise!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Bye everyone!! grin
Hahahahahahaha.

On point.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Today I promise!

yaaaaaayyyyy...thats why i love working for you.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd! Do u know u're a **********? undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don say!
Hehehe!
speedyboi:

shocked Chineke....even redmosquito don join! Ije.....this is serious.
What's the fuss about a guy called mosquito? grin
Idowuogbo:
Yep, bcus...d earlier runz no gel. wink
Disconnect and realign tinz na
lalaosky:

that's why i enrolled to ijebabe's academy of aproko ladies and gents
You chose well Lala wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Damex333 (m), xynerise (m), Mynd_44 (m), Caracta(f), lalaosky , Idowuogbo (f), Redmosquito (m), ijebabe , alleviate2002us (m) and 1 guest(s)

jesus krist nwa joseph...hahahahahhaha

even antelope don land....omo, see as ijebabe biz don dey move with speed.lmao

ijekpoms, you have to give me a pay increase for my effort o.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: Mynd! Do u know u're a **********? undecided
Who is this one?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
Lol...seriously, i know nothing.
How cute!
Mynd_44:
Lol! Lala e be like say Mynd wan spoil ur runz oo!
Idowuogbo:

Bye everyone!! grin
See sharp analysis hahaha!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:
ije,mynd and idowu, spill it now before i dole out bans to your monikers!!
You have been talking of bans lately. Are you eyeing a particular section to mod? Hmmm...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Hehehe!

What's the fuss about a guy called mosquito? grin

Disconnect and realign tinz na

You chose well Lala wink
@bolded! It was so from the dawn of time, from the birth of the internet, u were not there! But now you shall be, you shall hold our history in ur hands, u shall be one with the force, you shall be one with the REDMOSQUITO
Ermmm....I like ur blog by the way(Or whatever it's called)
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
How cute!

Lol! Lala e be like say Mynd wan spoil ur runz oo!

See sharp analysis hahaha!

aproko...spoil which runz...runz no dey at all at all before now
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Who is this one?
U knew I was getting bored with Nl! Or didnt you? and then I caught u laffing like mad the other day! i asked u wat was up and u said nothing! so this is where u have been catching groove abi! uj sizzle sef was here and u guys left me to die of boredom! Shaking my Big Head angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
You have been talking of bans lately. Are you eyeing a particular section to mod? Hmmm...

lol...just kidding...

But wait o, how come CARACTA is found on every scandalous thread and gossip thread...caracta tell me something
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
@bolded! It was so from the dawn of time, from the birth of the internet, u were not there! But now you shall be, you shall hold our history in ur hands, u shall be one with the force, you shall be one with the REDMOSQUITO
Ermmm....I like ur blog by the way(Or whatever it's called)
Sigh...don't you just love nerds?

Great knowledge, you have. Perhaps rubbing together our minds, we can?

Aahhhh, I give up!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

aproko...spoil which runz...runz no dey at all at all before now
So wetin come happen now? grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
maria-G, go back and check my post 3 or 2 pages behind and check if i tried in my analysis
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Red-Moss

I don follow u come here today, u must update that thread today or you will have an encounter with ME, THANATOS and HADES.

*Swinging my curb in anticipation*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
So wetin come happen now? grin

lol...wetin dey now is FRIENDS shikena
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Sigh...don't you just love nerds?

Great knowledge, you have. Perhaps rubbing together our minds, we can?

Aahhhh, I give up!
When I read the bolded I was like "Rubbing together what?" shocked shocked shocked
But you tried, Enough wisdom u have, more witch run u need grin grin grin

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2013
larride: Red-Moss

I don follow u come here today, u must update that thread today or you will have an encounter with ME, THANATOS and HADES.

*Swinging my curb in anticipation*
Una no dey sleep? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by xynerise: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky: even antelope don land....omo, see as ijebabe biz don dey move with speed.lmao

Shattap grin.

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Lol! More nerds. I love mythology, is there a club. I bet I know way more than all you guys combined!!

Wait. What does that make me
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
U knew I was getting bored with Nl! Or didnt you? and then I caught u laffing like mad the other day! i asked u wat was up and u said nothing! so this is where u have been catching groove abi! uj sizzle sef was here and u guys left me to die of boredom! Shaking my Big Head angry
Are you not supposed to be front page hunting?

Abeg free me jorh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

lol...just kidding...

But wait o, how come CARACTA is found on every scandalous thread and gossip thread...caracta tell me something
Me? Did you see me anywhere? Abeg o, i'm a newbie, a shy one at that.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe! Wetin do eze? undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky: Viewing this topic: Damex333 (m), xynerise (m), Mynd_44 (m), Caracta(f), lalaosky , Idowuogbo (f), Redmosquito (m), ijebabe , alleviate2002us (m) and 1 guest(s)

jesus krist nwa joseph...hahahahahhaha

even antelope don land....omo, see as ijebabe biz don dey move with speed.lmao

ijekpoms, you have to give me a pay increase for my effort o.lol
Lol @ antelope. What an endearing name!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
When I read the bolded I was like "Rubbing together what?" shocked shocked shocked
But you tried, Enough wisdom u have, more witch run u need grin grin grin

U af come she? U af come dis new year wiv ur witchcraft hades and spades nonsense ba? May d gods of damage, destroy una underworld. Msteeew! Bitchhhh azzzz niggah! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.