Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171623 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Lol!

You won't believe how folks are worried about commenting here coz they are afraid of getting attention grin

No one is perfect and not every seemingly innocent person is an angel, me included grin people should chill jor, let us laugh and move on tongue

GBAM...preach on my mentor

i'm having a swell time on here.i won't be caught dead getting pissed when my scandal is leaked... Highest thing na to change to new ID..lol

i love your biz walayi
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

lol...thanks for commending me..if any more gist pops up, i'll PM you the ish courtsey of ijebabe's tabloid

when are you doing an ABIL( coming to naija) grin ?
lol, is that what y'all call it?? I'll be going to Naija mid summer or mid December but I have to go this year though
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Lol!

You won't believe how folks are worried about commenting here coz they are afraid of getting attention grin

No one is perfect and not every seemingly innocent person is an angel, me included grin people should chill jor, let us laugh and move on tongue
Loooolz...even me o! But.... If d shyte makes headlines, I no send! Hin blokos sweet! kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

ok its crap but you can trust me with the full gist...if you don't want me showing it to ijebabe, i'll do that...PM me the ish na....*angry*
I still don't trust you guy. Forget it
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
caracta has spoken....EOD
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

GBAM...preach on my mentor

i'm having a swell time on here.i won't be caught dead getting pissed when my scandal is leaked... Highest thing na to change to new ID..lol

i love your biz walayi
Change new id say wetin? Na so you bad reach? grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loooolz...even me o! But.... If d shyte makes headlines, I no send! Hin blokos sweet! kiss
Lol!! A girl gats to do what she gats ta do grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol, is that what y'all call it?? I'll be going to Naija mid summer or mid December but I have to go this year though

lol...i'd have called it " AN ITSMODELLA" but she didn't open a diary cos of her return.lol.

When you are about to do an abil, please open another diary to compliment your former one.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
I still don't trust you guy. Forget it

ask ije...we are good with secrets
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2013
So this is where yall moved to? undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Change new id say wetin? Na so you bad reach? grin

lmao..i was just kidding.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

Very good grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: So this is where yall moved to? undecided

ssshhhhh.....don't say it out loud jor...welcome on board

greet the board members at the viewing section and most importantly, IJEBABE
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Very good grin

ije kpoms, can you see that mynd and idowu that you trusted so much can't even help to move your ministry to its permanent site...smh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

I still don't trust you. Ije na madam na. She knows more that even Caracta
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

ije kpoms, can you see that mynd and idowu that you trusted so much can't even help to move your ministry to its permanent site...smh
Mynd will say lives are at stake grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta: Inasmuch as i promised not to get involved in this issue, i'll have to say i take sides with Maria on her decision. If she doesn't want to be friends with him, fine. Let us respect that. She has her reasons and she shouldn't be crucified for it.

As for Acid, i understand him too. But dude needs to chill on maria. He should better move on before things get out of hand.

Nothing scandalious happened between maria and acid. I say this on good authority. So guys, let them breathe.
Cool morning...
Exactly! Dats y I stated earlier dat d gist no hold water. But.... If Maria continues to answer to post jus cus some exrcrembre links her name wiv acid, den she has herself to blame for inviting bloggers, sofos, Amebos, diarians, aprokos, solo mankindes, shoboleyokes, mafilomidamis... in wiv d Lil MB dey hustle buy on shyte dats not even worth downloading. U grab?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
TRUE talk! cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Mynd will say lives are at stake grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Ije don kill me

iyaf dead...LMAO @ lives are at stake
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

Learn the codes dude and life will be easy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Dats y I stated earlier dat d gist no hold water. But.... If Maria continues to answer to post jus some exrcrembre links her name wiv acid, den she has herself to blame for inviting bloggers, sofos, Amebos, diarians, aprokos, solo mankindes, shoboleyokes, mafilomidamis... in wiv d Lil MB dey hustle buy on shyte dats not even worth downloading. U grab?
Lol, no be you call am agidi Juliet?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

lol... No need then, ijebabe update the stuff at E! Channel fast, your fans are waitng
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
U don say!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2013

shocked Chineke....even redmosquito don join! Ije.....this is serious.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Lol, no be you call am agidi Juliet?
Yep, bcus...d earlier runz no gel. wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Learn the codes dude and life will be easy

that's why i enrolled to ijebabe's academy of aproko ladies and gents
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
TRUE talk! cool
Gbam!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lol...seriously, i know nothing.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

lol... No need then, ijebabe update the stuff at E! Channel fast, your fans are waitng
Why should she update with news we know already? Abeg make we talk about Lala, Uju and the Whatsapp connection
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggg. Enough of the talks o...spill the beans....our eyes and ears are itching

ije,mynd and idowu, spill it now before i dole out bans to your monikers!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

*sprays mortein*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Dats y I stated earlier dat d gist no hold water. But.... If Maria continues to answer to post jus cus some exrcrembre links her name wiv acid, den she has herself to blame for inviting bloggers, sofos, Amebos, diarians, aprokos, solo mankindes, shoboleyokes, mafilomidamis... in wiv d Lil MB dey hustle buy on shyte dats not even worth downloading. U grab?
I grab. The girl just doesn't want to be in the same sentence with acid...she wants to wipe the slate clean. Acid needs to respect that, but the more maria responds to posts, the more people make comments and draw conclusions.
See, even newbies are beginning to sense that something went wrong at a point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.