Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... (1771 Views)

When You Offend Your Mother In Law Before Going To Work -PICs / All Jokers: Time Allowed 1hr 30mins / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by helpmeohgod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
A popular indian man known as Bhundu, who was renowned in solving misteries in America, India and other parts of the world has promised to produced the 82yr old prof Iweala kidnappeed on sunday in just 1hr if contacted with conditions.

Bhundu, as he is popularly called in India is known to travel by wind to nearly all the countries in world on his course of solving natural and supernatural problems.

Bhundu's condition of producing prof okonjo is that all the old hands governing Nigeria are all corrupt, and are not worthy to rule, therefore, the entire governance should be left in the hands of the emerging youths and to lead the youths is a youngman he has never met in his life, he described him as a Nairaland username of Helpmeohgod.
If these conditions are met, he would travel by wind and do the okonjo's miracle.
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by lovabouy(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i still dey laff o
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by skullz: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2012
helpmeohgod: A popular indian man known as Bhundu, who was renowned in solving misteries in America, India and other parts of the world has promised to produced the 82yr old prof Iweala kidnappeed on sunday in just 1hr if contacted with conditions.

Bhundu, as he is popularly called in India is known to travel by wind to nearly all the countries in world on his course of solving natural and supernatural problems.

Bhundu's condition of producing prof okonjo is that all the old hands governing Nigeria are all corrupt, and are not worthy to rule, therefore, the entire governance should be left in the hands of the emerging youths and to lead the youths is a youngman he has never met in his life, he described him as a Nairaland username of Helpmeohgod.
If these conditions are met, he would travel by wind and do the okonjo's miracle.
@op crysorry
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by lovabouy(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2012
angry angry angry i no wan laff again

Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by k2039: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Pure scam, if he thinks he can, he should go ahead, he will get his pay afterwards.
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by rickross2: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2012
That is not funny, you should add more ingredients to your story
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by helpmeohgod(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2012
Bhundu inherited his powers to travel by wind from his forefathers. It was on secret record that his father travelled by wind to cause the great Hitler's death, and was paid heavily for his action by german enemies.
Bhundu himself, intercepted the sept 11 hijacked plane that was heading to white house.; he was also handsomely paid by the CIA who contacted him to solve the mysteries of the world trade center crashes. Bhundu was only contacted by phone , and frrom india, in less than 10 minutes, he travelled by wind and stopped the white house crash.
Bhundu later said, 'why I need 1hr on this mission, is to enable me plead with this youngman who I think would be able to lead the Nigerian youth to good governance, if not 5 minutes is okay for me. Any money to be given to me too should be channeled to him. He is the chosen one and can lead Nigeria to paradise
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by yuzedo: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2012
I'm crying I tellya!!! grin grin grin
Op, you've won a supporter!
On behalf of The Federal Government of Nigeria which I represent, I hereby commission Bhundu to effect the release of Prof. Okonjo as we accept all his terms and conditions. Helpmeohgod will assume office as C-i-C of the armed forces immediately as agreed.. cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by helpmeohgod(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thank u yuzedo, I assure u the position of a vice president once am elected. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by Israelpeters(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
i want u to solve this one and get a handsome pay when will okada starts operation in eko
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by RexioKlasik(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmmmmmm atsramystical..................anyway......it can hapen if der is nepa lite in ajegunle 4rm 12am to 12am
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by helpmeohgod(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ Isreal peters-the great Bhundu said he will visit Fashola on dec 31 and after that, okada will start operation. Thank u
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by Xymc1(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2012
Lmao. . .It is the end timez
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by JojoArmani(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
God pls forgive me for opening dis thread.
Re: BREAKING NEW: Indian Man Promises To Produce Okonjo Iweala's Mother In 1hr If... by lovabouy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
angry[sup][/sup][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Churches In Warri / Christmas Joke From Ay's Blog / Clozed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.