Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing (667 Views)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing: Insightful Guide / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing by emi2niceguy: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE
I BRING TO YOU A LIFE CHANGING INFORMATION...
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Affiliate marketing programs are the first lot that website owners and bloggers start looking at when they want to monetize their sites or blogs. Google Adsense is the obvious name that comes to our mind when we talk of affiliate marketing.
So recently when I went through that stage for another online venture of mine, I signed up for some real affiliate programs. This are program which require service of any kind and pay you commission as to what you are helping them do.

HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS

1. Referring people to website.

2. Helping websites sell their products

3. selling product online and getting commission per sale

4. selling e-books and publishing files online for a website.

5. inviting friends into a community and earn commission.

6. Survey online for companies and also refer members to join.

7. Proof reading online for a website. e.t.c

In a short form Affiliate program are simple programs which you Earn commissions for doing any work what so ever for a particular company, website or organisation. keep up on the post more will be added i am currently preparing am e-book to help you start up affliate programs online.

i know now you are like
HOW AND WHERE DO I START FROM
I WANT MORE LIGHT AND OTHERS not to worry
YOU CAN GET MORE INFO AT MY BLOG

http://legitimateonlinepays..com/#!/2012/08/blog-post.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Money Making Made Simple. / Yenegoa Town / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.