Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped (3537 Views)

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine / Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
This thread is created to inform and empower Nigerian online business owners on how to leverage Affiliate marketing as a revenue/ income generator.
A lot of guys have websites and blogs yet we don’t do anything with it, most Nigerian Bloggers just created their blogs for either of the following.

• AdSense
• Paid Ads
• Banner Ads
• Offline Adverts

Most times, a lot of blog and website owners use their blogs to markets products for a short while and abandon the blog when they are done.
There are other ways that blogs and websites can be monetized apart from all these methods listed above. You can be a major partner of a huge marketer and generate revenue without owning a product, paying for marketing or even advertising. The process is called Affiliate Marketing.
Hey!!! Truth is, a lot of people in countries outside Nigeria use this very style of Marketing to earn a steady and reliable income. Students generate income through it while studying and workers adds it to their current stream of income.
Affiliate marketing is free to join, easy to do and also without cost of marketing. Just imagine earning a commission as high as 9% on a product without you leaving your house, paying for adverts or even paying for adverts.
Unfortunately we were deprived the opportunity of joining Affiliate programs online because we are Nigerians, but the good news is, Affiliate Marketing now exists in Nigeria and you will be very smart to be one of the first Affiliates of big multinational companies.
Who says you can’t earn good money online? Who says you can’t earn in Nigeria as an Affiliate Marketer, the platform is here now and made for us all. Let us show them out there that Nigeria has what it takes to succeed in the online business.
I will be giving tips on how to become an Affiliate Marketer and also a list of reliable companies to join. This is an interactive thread, so let’s share our thoughts and also drop our questions too.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by bigs25(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lookiñg forward for more......
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by webizone(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Me too.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by Youngzedd(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
I will be back to throw more light.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by wundakind(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2012
bigs25: Lookiñg forward for more......

No probs,
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by j8class: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2012
I love this, I'm on it aready. Hope this will encourage fellow Nigerians, you can check www.ewealth9ja.com and get easy step to step guide on this if you're intrested.
N/B: I'm only recommending the site because it helped me. You may want to check it out.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by Negro1: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2012
u r right its a gold mine bt u r wrong its already been tapped into
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Negro1: u r right its a gold mine but u r wrong its already been tapped into

ur right it is , but not as much as other online businesses in Nigeria...a lot of people still do not know how to go about it, lets share the ways and methods here so it can really be harnessed..i will be giving lots of updates later today
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by authecosta911(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Looking toward for more tips.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by wundakind(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
on point brother
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
I promised I will be giving you tips on how[b] affiliate[/b] works and how you can earn by joining the programs. Today I will explain how it works and how you can be a part of it.as I said earlier on, Affiliate marketing has to do with revenue sharing, your website or blog markets a product, a customer buys the product, and you get a commission for the sale. To become an affiliate to any company, the company has to have an Affiliate program running, if the program is on then you can be a part of it. What you do as an affiliate is to register for the program for free, display the adverts of the merchant on your website, drive traffic to the site and receive a commission for every sale made.

The adverts banners will be given to you by the[b] affiliate merchant[/b] so it means you actually perform little or no activities to getting into the program.
Let’s do a little maths on how you earn in Affiliate programs. An online store that has over 100,000 products and sells an average of 50 products a day online currently offers 9% commissions on on every book sold. An average of 85 books gets sold on this website daily, and the lowest prices book there is N4500. Peradventure you sign up as an affiliate of such a company and advertise just their books, and then you earn 10% of every sale that comes through your website or blog. If 10 books get sold via your blog/website you earn N4, 500 stress free with free marketing. That is actually on daily basics. This is the calculation for just books sold, your blog can market all the categories that are on the website and you triple your earning power.it is that easy. More tips next time
QUESTION? Do you think it is possible for Nigerians to make consistent revenue with this stream of income .give an answer and the reason for the answer
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by bigs25(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Joining these affiliate programs is not a problem but getting ur commission , as most of these programs pay via paypal . Any tested and trusted afiliate programs for non paypal holder?
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by slimming: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2012
It is a great way to make it really.

Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2012
slimming: It is a great way to make it really.

Plz this thread is strictly for Affiliates, no other form of adverts will be condoned, pls lets all be mindful thanks.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by uyiosas(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
bigs25: Joining these affiliate programs is not a problem but getting your commission , as most of these programs pay via paypal . Any tested and trusted affiliate programs for non paypal holder?

you are correct, that is why this thread was opened, there are a few that doesn't have that payment stress and all that problems,registered Nigerian companies plus multinational now offer Affiliate marketing as a very big part of their organization, you get paid faster, easier and without stress.

i will be listing a few of them here so we can all join and benefit from it..cheers
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by maclatunji: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
You guys should find this very useful.

Top 10 Affiliate Networks on the Internet

http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2013/01/top-10-affiliate-networks-on-internet.html#.UOa-LaB5joU
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by johnnobles: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
uyi_osas:

you are correct, that is why this thread was opened, there are a few that doesn't have that payment stress and all that problems,registered Nigerian companies plus multinational now offer Affiliate marketing as a very big part of their organization, you get paid faster, easier and without stress.

i will be listing a few of them here so we can all join and benefit from it..cheers
cud u pls list them, am fully and keenly intrested
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by ugolucas: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)
Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate/Info Marketers!

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by Mykolyke: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Are u saying that affiliate marketing is becoming functional in nigeria online.pls i need reponse.i am so much interested in ds busnes.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by exago(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2013
what happened.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by taiwodare(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2013
Mykolyke: Are u saying that affiliate marketing is becoming functional in nigeria online.pls i need reponse.i am so much interested in ds busnes.

Mykolyke,

Affiliate Marketing is growing badly now in Nigeria and there are many (hundreds) of sites offering this opportunity. Although, clickbank is on the forefront but there are also others that are great. The sites offering AM in Nigeria aren't really paying much though.. (if any I haven't discover them yet).

I want to say thank you to the owner of this thread and every others in AM on NL.

If everyone of us decided to be in the AM biz in Nigeria, I assure you, the cake will still go round and round with multi-millions still left...!

If you check this thread, " http="nairaland.com/1548351/free--tutorial#20222879

It explains (in my best knowledge) in details how the whole AM thing works.

Don't get too excited doe, AM is a business as though you open a physical shop on the market you must be ready to work and the work you are expected to work is drastically reduced... almost to nothing.

I strongly believe every interested persons in Nigeria (especially those who enjoy or are keen or are marketing students) should take a closer look at this AM thing.

Another great joy that I have now is that, soon (with great hope and believe within me), the steps Mr. Ojeagbese, Akin Alabi and other top entrepreneurs online/(offline) are taking about clickbank accepting Nigeria into their program will be a success.

Once cb accepts us, affiliate cheques will now be sent to Nigeria without us worrying about graphcard and others issues...

I just wish everyone of us can understand this online business thing and stop thinking like making huge amount of millions overnight because we hear and believe it's online.

There is a lot about AM, (a lot on my mind too) it's a very HUGE market, opportunity that can never be exusted! Forever!!!
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by nairacodedcom(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
I think the BEST affiliate marketing for NIGERIANS is SFI. I have been paid without fail and the support is awesome. They are already millions of Nigerians there.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by taiwodare(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
nairacoded.com:
I think the BEST affiliate marketing for NIGERIANS is SFI. I have been paid without fail and the support is awesome. They are already millions of Nigerians there.

One of the best AM out there. SFI can make you into a big boy. Seriously. Although, I don't do it but I know someone who makes a killing from it.

But there is a process to it. I think I have the information somewhere in my inbox.
Re: Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped by Hackomania(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
taiwodare:

One of the best AM out there. SFI can make you into a big boy. Seriously. Although, I don't do it but I know someone who makes a killing from it.

But there is a process to it. I think I have the information somewhere in my inbox.

Please forward this message in your inbox to my inbox biko grin lemme join that someone making a killing

(1) (Reply)

Xpset/faithsfi $15 - $1000 Football Betting Challenge / Enquiry About Pepper Grinder / Union Bank’s Rights Issue Records 120% Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.