Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (18974 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by d33jy85: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2012
RiM is a walking corpse of a company after this phone flops like the rest. Apple or Sammy should just buy up d company n license out its BBM and Emailing services bc that's the only good thing about bb IMO

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Suntemi(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2012
iPhone users like me call phones like this "Cheap Plastic"

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by cecegorz(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Erm...RIM
Where is the damn hard QWERTY
Just make sure there is a full qwerty model sha.That's the only BB attraction to me.
If i need touch screen, i know where to get iphone.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Suntemi(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2012
cecegorz: Erm...RIM
Where is the damn hard QWERTY
Just make sure there is a full qwerty model sha.That's the only BB attraction to me.
If i need touch screen, i know where to get iphone.

Soon, no phone will have full qwerty keyboard. You better get use to advancement before it's too late. Just a suggestion though.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by iamdsam: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2012
paranorman: Lumia and symbian:till death do us part!
Ona take oath? Na wah o. Na only Nigeria person dey take oath with phone. Waiten person nor go see for this Nigeria
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2012
touchscreen without keypad count me out. not again

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Suntemi(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2012
sun_temi:

Soon, no phone will have full qwerty keyboard. You better get use to advancement before it's too late. Just a suggestion though.
gboss4sure: touchscreen without keypad count me out. not again
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by iamdsam: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2012
This is the next big thing in Nigeria. Na this new blackberry them go take chop people money very soon. These whites dey make money from these their gadgets pass the raw materials wah we dey export go that side o undecided
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by lacasa: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2012
The new BB toh Badt
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by KINGwax(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb:
I believe iPhone is the first high end phone you have.
Nokia had that form factor years ago
i dnt think he knws dt

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2012
CHAI!!! Why would BB make a phone with no keypad?!

Thats one of their signatures...

I dont think I will be purchasing this Blackberry... Its just not visually appealing to me (Looks like a spin off of a HTC phone).. If I want a phone with no Keypad, I will get the iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy..
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dilbert100: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
looks nice...but its still a blackberry!! undecided
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Suntemi(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2012
^^^ Sorry o but I still don't get it. Are phones with keypad more convenient to type with than touch screen phones or is it like I'm so use to iPhones? Because I find it very hard using keypad phones.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by playahP(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2012
They can suck my cock for all I care!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Leadn(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2012
No matter how RIM sugar-coat their devices, this phones would always be rubbish!

They can never near iOS or Android... RIP RIM angry
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2012
The only reason I'm still in love with the Bold 9900 is the physical keyboard.

Take that out and I'm done with Blackberry, completely.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^ Sorry o but I still don't get it. Are phones with keypad more convenient to type with than touch screen phones or is it like I'm so use to iPhones? Because I find it very hard using keypad phones.

Persoanlly, I prefer to have physical keypads to virtual keypads..

I like the iPhone virtual keypad, but I prefer my Blackberry with actual keys..
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by PalmTree(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
okpara ugo:

Qwerty keys are outdated. Grow up man! The company has been making losses because they cant compete in the U.S. and european markets owing to that old design and lack of apps.

How many are you capable of buying when you never see garri chop

Your first paragraph was very thoughtful but you spoilt everything by being insolent in your last line. I just wish we could have an insult free nairaland... lets make our points and move on.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by qelvinz: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2012
You can't really judge until you see the os in action, but it won't be as good as the IOS or Jelly Bean though
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by autumnflower(f): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2012
^^^ and all those talking about the keypad thingy
When your typing short and normal eveyday messages (apple and android), sure a virtual keypad is cool. But when your always typing and need to be fast (blackberry) then physical keypad is best, believe me am not talking about bbm.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by paranorman(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2012
BB this,BB that! Most people in naija use less than 70% of the phone specifications... All they do is ping!Ping!!ping!!! BB is just an over-rated phone here in naija. The company self isn't a major player in the Gsm market in europe,america and asia... Funny enuf,bold 5 is the first HD phone RIM made.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by paranorman(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2012
iamdsam: Ona take oath? Na wah o. Na only Nigeria person dey take oath with phone. Waiten person nor go see for this Nigeria
relax,i just luv these OS.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by talktimi(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2012
RIM is releasing 2 versions of the blackberry 10 next january; this touchscreen version and the qwerty keypad version. They have also worked on the battery issues so no more charger blues anytime you go out for long.
RIM has also worked with a lot of software developers while working on this phone although I can't say they will be better than android & apple in popularity but they'll certainly give them a run for their money.
P.S who's using a Nokia Lumia 920, I want to know what the performance is like ? Cheers
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Revolva(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Stevechibu: Bb na bb,no b d same ping? cool

I beg helep me tell them all na the same - as for me all I want my BB to have is a 3G network cause that's what I bought it for fast browsing - the pinging is secondary. And the push email of BB is the best so far -- if dem like make dem do 99 L series I no go buy na curve 3 me dey use and ma next na Curve 6 because or radio in it
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by folahann(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2012
See RIM trying to make Blackberry feel among.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Tyche(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2012
This seems more like an awareness campaign than leak to me.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by talktimi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
These are the phones that will be launched in the L series

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Goldenheart(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
wait till android starts getting unlimited subscription....... no one will remember bb exist........... BB my shoes!!!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by azpeculiar: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb:
I believe iPhone is the first high end phone you have.
Nokia had that form factor years ago

KINGwax: i dnt think he knws dt

the 2004 Nokia 7710? That phone was a dismal commercial failure! Even a better offering, the 2009 5800 XpressMusic is widely acknowledged as Nokia's first touch screen phone, but by then they were already fighting a losing battle. The iPhone debuted in 2007 and fuvking killed off all competition!!!

Apple innovates, the rest copy! tongue

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Android all the way
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm sold - if it has BBM video, skype and day-long battery life, in addition to the base BBM.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dreyl(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Menn...this fone go badt gon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Social Media Is Silently Ruining The Future / Hw 2 Suscribe For 25MB & 50MB Day Plan Wit Just #150 & #200 On MTN.. / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.