Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. (5716 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / 'UK Border Force' On Sky1 / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by bluebutton: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
5 PARCELS WERE SENT TO ME FROM NIGERIA CONTAINING HOME MADE STUFF. MY SISTER WAS GRADUATING AND WE DESPERATELY NEEDED TO SERVE GUESTS WITH THE REAL NIGERIAN FOOD AND NOT ALL THE JUNK THEY STUFF UP IN THE RESTAURANTS IN THE UK.

WEEKS AFTER THE GRADUATION CEREMONY, ONLY TWO PARCELS GOT THROUGH. AT FIRST THREE WERE RECORDED TO BE DAMAGED. NEXT, I GOT A LETTER THAT ONE WAS DISPOSED AS THE DAMAGE COULD NOT BE REPAIRED. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING PARCEL FORCE SEVERALLY AND THEY KEEP REDIRECTING MY CALL TO SEVERAL BRANCHES. THE LAST STRAW WAS THAT I SHOULD CALL THE SENDER TO PLACE A COMPLAINT ABOUT IT.

MY ADVISE TO ANYBODY TRYING TO SEND STUFF VIA PARCEL FORCE IS TO STOP. DESPITE THE HUGE SUM OF MONEY THEY COLLECTED, THEY DID LITTLE TO PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF SERVICE THEY WERE PAID TO RENDER TO CLIENTS.

THIS SERVICE IS USED MOSTLY BY EMS. WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE UK BORDER AGENCY IS WHY THEY DISALLOW NIGERIAN FOOD STUFFS FROM CROSSING THE BORDER BUT NIGERIANS ALLOW ALL THEIR TRASH TO MAKE IT TO THE DINING TABLE.

UNTIL PARCEL FORCE OR EMS DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR FUNDS TRYING TO SEND STUFF THROUGH THEM. YOU MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT INTO THE LAGOS LAGOON.
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by DisGuy: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
sorry about your experience

I've sent non-perishable, non-fragile items to Nigeria with parcel force and their service was okay

5 PARCELS WERE SENT TO ME FROM NIGERIA CONTAINING HOME MADE STUFF. MY SISTER WAS GRADUATING AND WE DESPERATELY NEEDED TO SERVE GUESTS WITH THE REAL NIGERIAN FOOD AND NOT ALL THE JUNK THEY STUFF UP IN THE RESTAURANTS IN THE UK.

there are many African/Nigerian restaurants in the capital that cater for parties etc
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by omega25red(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
well if you sent food stuff then you are at fault because most of the western countries would quarantine or dispose of foods coming from countries them deem as possibly unsafe. Meaning the food might be transporting bacteria, bugs, or other type of things that can mess up their fraigle eco system (that is the excuse they give)

I have seen people at the airport who were forced to throw good food away because they said no due to the country the flight was coming from.
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by NanciaKay(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please help. Pascel force agent asked me to pay some money for my items, to be delivered. Am in abuja. And, an agent of theirs said i have to pay for flight, for my pascel to come back to Abuja. That it was taken to Lagos, few days after arrival in Abuja.
And then, i didn't have my way bill pin number.
Please help. l dont want to fall into cheat.
Could it be a lie?
PLEASE REPLY!
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by goryorhal(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
NanciaKay: Please help. Pascel force agent asked me to pay some money for my items, to be delivered. Am in abuja. And, an agent of theirs said i have to pay for flight, for my pascel to come back to Abuja. That it was taken to Lagos, few days after arrival in Abuja.
Could it be a lie?
PLEASE REPLY!

Babe don't fall for such tricks !!!! Which kind money for flight .. Tell them to bring it to Abuja and you pay on delivery .. If not don't pay them .. You should have a tracking number if actually you are expecting a parcel .. Then you can track it online and check where exactly it is ..
Don't fall for such trick!!! Or else na your money dem go use buy sallah rams ...
Pay when you see your parcel .. No let them deceive you
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by NanciaKay(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
goryorhal:

Babe don't fall for such tricks !!!! Which kind money for flight .. Tell them to bring it to Abuja and you pay on delivery .. If not don't pay them .. You should have a tracking number if actually you are expecting a parcel .. Then you can track it online and check where exactly it is ..
Don't fall for such trick!!! Or else na your money dem go use buy sallah rams ...
Pay when you see your parcel .. No let them deceive you
Thanks alot dear
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by goryorhal(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
NanciaKay:
Thanks alot dear

You welcome babe... You can drop their contact...we can watch out for therm ...
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by NanciaKay(f): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
goryorhal:

07089900854 & 08170943234
Watch out for them!
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by NanciaKay(f): 12:57am On Oct 02, 2014
goryorhal:

How possible, were they able to think, that i was excepting a parcel?
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by goryorhal(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
NanciaKay:
How possible, were they able to think, that i was excepting a parcel?

That's how they do .. They just pick a number and call ... So it's left to the prey to fall for their tricks ... Well as for me I know how they act ..
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by Victorclean1: 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
This statement is true. Parcel force is not reliable. Is a cheap mean of extorting peoples money.
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by olajummy1: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Please help me..some items was sent to me through parcel,wen I received there message it went like this"Parcel force worldwide
Hello miss(OLAJUMOKE ADEKUNLE ADEDOYIN)we just received your parcel,way bill number 245358***** at abuja (Azikwe airport),contains item (bags,shoes,perfume,laptop,gold necklace,phone and clothes)as written on the parcel, from the sender Mr(JIBOLA HENRY SAUCE) UK, for more info for pick up or delivery call us.""Without tracking number...when I contact them they asked me to pay for plight to deliver it to lagos before receiving the items...if u have patronize them before and know how it works,.could this be a fake..pls reply
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by olajummy1: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Please help me..some items was sent to me through parcel,wen I received there message it went like this"Parcel force worldwide
Hello miss(OLAJUMOKE ADEKUNLE ADEDOYIN)we just received your parcel,way bill number 245358***** at abuja (Azikwe airport) for more info for pick up or delivery call us.""Without tracking number...when I contact them they asked me to pay for plight to deliver it to lagos before receiving the items...if u have patronize them before and know how it works,.could this be a fake..pls reply
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by olajummy1: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2015
olajummy1:
Hello miss(OLAJUMOKE ADEKUNLE ADEDOYIN)we just received your parcel,way bill number 245358***** at abuja (Azikwe airport) for more info for pick up or delivery call us.""Without tracking number...when I contact them they asked me to pay for plight to deliver it to lagos before receiving the items...if u have patronize them before and know how it works,.could this be a fake..pls reply
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by ogunsegun(m): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2015
@olajummy. They are scam. Parcel force dnt work that way because I use the service so many time and item was delivered to my address. So dnt believes those people they just want to scan you. Or better still, if you have someone in a abj, tell the person to claim the item on your behave.
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by olajummy1: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tank@segun
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by Samexy4real: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please who knows the address of the Parcel Force company in Nigeria? Please
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by Cousin9999: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Business opportunity spotted. Set up a company that specializes in only supplying high quality authentic stuff and/or grows it locally or in southern Europe.
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by ibrolas: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good day guys.
Pls, I want to send documents to my brother in South Africa. Pls, how can I send it and how much you think it will cost me through DHL?
Thanks.... urgent response ���
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by Valomaiv: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2020
NanciaKay:
Please help. Pascel force agent asked me to pay some money for my items, to be delivered. Am in abuja. And, an agent of theirs said i have to pay for flight, for my pascel to come back to Abuja. That it was taken to Lagos, few days after arrival in Abuja.
Could it be a lie?
PLEASE REPLY!

I don't even know where their office is located in Lagos,I was sent two boxes containing laptops and other things since September,I have been tracking and it's stuck on exported,I don't know where to go cos my husband was told the items are already in Nigeria but they can't do anything about it from the UK!!!pls help me ooo
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by Valomaiv: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
ogunsegun:
@olajummy. They are scam. Parcel force dnt work that way because I use the service so many time and item was delivered to my address. So dnt believes those people they just want to scan you. Or better still, if you have someone in a abj, tell the person to claim the item on your behave.
Please kindly give me their address,I've been trying to get in touch with them since September,the number I saw on the website isn't going through
Re: Please Do Not Patronize Parcel Force To The Uk. by bondito2016: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Valomaiv:

I don't even know where their office is located in Lagos,I was sent two boxes containing laptops and other things since September,I have been tracking and it's stuck on exported,I don't know where to go cos my husband was told the items are already in Nigeria but they can't do anything about it from the UK!!!pls help me ooo

@Valomaiv: Please did you finally get the boxes? I am in the same dilemma. I sent a parcel containing a passport to my wife from the UK to Nigeria on the 8th of December 2021 but she is yet to receive it. They said the parcel is in Nigeria but hasn't been cleared by customs yet. Really worried about this. I so regret using Parcelforce. I should have used DHL or UPS sad. Please does anyone have a contact I can get in touch with in Nigeria to resolve this issue.

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Morocco - The Beautiful North African Country / Street Maps Of Nigeria? / Top 10 Places To Visit In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.