Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (40969 Views)

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
I saw this car for the first time in Ikeja, Lagos around the popular computer village. The second time was around Iyana Ipaja when I saw moving on a high speed. It was very amazing. I promised myself to get the pics of the damn thing. Happy viewing.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Obere4u: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Where is d dam pic?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
here it is

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Back view

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
lipsrsealed

35 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2012

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
The fvck? shocked
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
In which village will this scrap of garbage be passed off as an automobile?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Geomac: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Where is the automobile?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
In which village will this scrap of garbage be passed off as an automobile?
trust me. That crap can take you to your village.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by TableLeg(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Waste of bloody time! SMH

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :
so far it does what it is meant for, no wahala. The inventor enjoys the ride. You will love seeing it maneuvering from the pothole. tongue
Table Leg :
so far it does what it is meant for, no wahala. The inventor enjoys the ride. You will love seeing it maneuvering from the pothole.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by na2day(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
You need to get in that car (and i use the term 'car' with reservations shocked) after saying your last prayers and writing your last will and testament!

If it's the same 'car' I saw on the news about two weeks ago (NTA i think undecided), then you've just heard half the story; that one could go on water as well as land; the guy that built it said that with a stronger (jet) engine it could fly as well. shocked I think personally i'd draw the line at the 'flying' bit.

But seriously, in a country where academic effort and hardwork is valued (as opposed to achieving success and national acclaim by being a thieving politician, public servant or contractor).......in such a country this brilliant young man would be feted, encouraged and smiling to the bank.

More grease to his elbow, work tools and medular-oblongata! wink

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by nikkyshyne(f): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eerr, are those pieces from a plane crash or is it a damaged transformer

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Afam4eva(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
I want to know what Rossike will say about this...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ak47mann(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
am not surprise
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Yeske2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
WTF!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Goldie20: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2012
WTF.. hahahahahha made my day grin cool smiley
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by taharqa: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2012
God bless his effort jare....
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 13, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Where can I get this car? - I need one asap! grin

Proudly Nigerian! cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2012
This shyte has got a propeller at the back!! shocked

Perhaps, it's a car, boat, and an aircraft in one - three for the price of one!!

God bless Nigeria!! cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/913846_IMG-20121212-00484_jpg30226dd389c62f136cbccd0e9ae227f2[/img]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by braine(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2012
The mods should please edit the front page title "Picture Of Car Made In A Nigeria". It hurt my eyes. The "car" is bad enough.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Goldie20: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2012
wink wink wink

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Kelvinj(m): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: Eerr, are those pieces from a plane crash or is it a damaged transformer
i was thinking the same....
hmmm in this 21th century?? u categorize this as automobile abi...God is watching u ooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by ecolime(m): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2012
I saw this car for the first time yesterday when it passed shoprite, Ikeja and I was so shocked. Peeps were just taking pictures while some crazy policemen were laughing their arses out. The guy really tried. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by igbo2011(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Is there an article to read about the car so I can learn more?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by CoolKizzy(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2012
lolz, funny but a nice attempt, thumbs up to the brain(s) behind it.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by sirusX(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2012
@Toyota Cowrolla
Lwtmb...seriously!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by tellwisdom: 1:59am On Dec 13, 2012
alienvirus: I saw this car for the first time in Ikeja, Lagos around the popular computer village. The second time was around Iyana Ipaja when I saw moving on a high speed. It was very amazing. I promised myself to get the pics of the damn thing. Happy viewing.

And you call that a car?? ….Guy, slap yourself sad sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Nissan Cars So Cheap? / Prices Of Secondhand 'Tokunbo' Vehicles Soar Over Freight, Clearing Charges, FX / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.