Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (40941 Views)

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Sabretooth1(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2012
Lol. Is that a car?

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by cyril83(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2012
@Op where is the car abeg?....don't tell me ur reffering to that pieces of alumunium..
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by tutu1: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2012
Nawa oh Giant of Africa is this the best we can do, I mean even hungry North Korea is shooting Rockets into the Hobbit now, call me pessimistic, whatever, all I know is we should be doing better not this
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Udefi(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] rest in peace if by chance u board d damn car. Eh come oo o, oga inventor, wetin b d model nam nw? For abroad whr i stay, we hav toyota camry, honda, nissan, corolla, me' benz etc, ur own na wot? Eckanker escalade 2012 mad in 9ja. abi
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by manny4life(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2012
So many people laugh at the guy, if 10 years from today, that car turns into another brand, yall will begin to shell out good money for the car. As for me, there's no innovation that's wasted - different flow for different folks. In addition we blame the govt, YES, though the govt has a lot to learn, why can't private investors pick these guy up and start from somewhere?

God knows if I were very wealthy, I would have setup an auto research center for people like this dude to interface with other engineers. Provide them with the best resources available including funding, because that's how it's done. So many of the greatest products today started from somewhere. Electric vehicles were not famous as of 5yrs ago, YET, forecast has it that less than 10yrs from now, America's fleet of electric cars will increase up to 30%.

My point is, when people where having stupid thoughts, it's people like us that laughed and mocked them, big car companies picked those guys up and today, most of those engineers are doing wonders. I love the world of engineering, I just wish some others can learn to appreciate it as well.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by lifestyle1(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Why 3 in 1? If you are building a car, do just that. If you are building a boat, build a boat and if is aircraft you wanna build,dude build aircraft.

Thank you!

And if I may ask, what's up with Nigerian university mechanical engineering graduates? What are they doing ?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by kawkab: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2012
There nothing here that suggest it is a car
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by mu2sa2: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2012
Goldie20: wink wink wink
Rose by whatever name called... This "Cowrolla" is serving the purpose for this rural folks who only need a simple, cheap means of transport.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2012
manny4life: So many people laugh at the guy, if 10 years from today, that car turns into another brand, yall will begin to shell out good money for the car. As for me, there's no innovation that's wasted - different flow for different folks. In addition we blame the govt, YES, though the govt has a lot to learn, why can't private investors pick these guy up and start from somewhere?

God knows if I were very wealthy, I would have setup an auto research center for people like this dude to interface with other engineers. Provide them with the best resources available including funding, because that's how it's done. So many of the greatest products today started from somewhere. Electric vehicles were not famous as of 5yrs ago, YET, forecast has it that less than 10yrs from now, America's fleet of electric cars will increase up to 30%.

My point is, when people where having stupid thoughts, it's people like us that laughed and mocked them, big car companies picked those guys up and today, most of those engineers are doing wonders. I love the world of engineering, I just wish some others can learn to appreciate it as well.
God bless you. You captured it well. Some do-no-good guys mock at innovations. No wonder why they can never create.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by DaWhiz: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2012
alienvirus: I saw this car for the first time in Ikeja, Lagos around the popular computer village. The second time was around Iyana Ipaja when I saw moving on a high speed. It was very amazing. I promised myself to get the pics of the damn thing. Happy viewing.

Ahaha! I see. The thing resemble GTI V12 grin. High speed my foot. Tjo! angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
DaWhiz:

Ahaha! I see. The thing resemble GTI V12 grin. High speed my foot. Tjo! angry angry angry
Keke maruwa no fit catch am undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by cyril83(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Udefi: [color=#006600][/color] rest in peace if by chance u board d damn car. Eh come oo o, oga inventor, wetin b d model nam nw? For abroad whr i stay, we hav toyota camry, honda, nissan, corolla, me' benz etc, ur own na wot? Eckanker escalade 2012 mad in 9ja. abi
how does your stayin in abroad reduce d high rate of chinco product in naija...mumu
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by AugustRush1: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
I pity d lives dt will ride in dt thing
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Lolz....is that a car?
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by rafkas(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2012
This one no be car but cart
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by rafkas(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2012
This one no be car but cart
... kiss
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by kobenol(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2012
I'd tumble it upside down and cruise it around marina...aint that a propeller in the rear...who wants in
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by sundaybam(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2012
Most expensive car ;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by playahP(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2012
Can I Bleep a girl in that car?
If I can, then its as good as anyther car!!
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by DaWhiz: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2012
alienvirus: Keke maruwa no fit catch am undecided undecided undecided

U go fear high speed na grin
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Shenez: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2012
It is call amphinbia plane I saw it recently at oke-mosan abeokuta
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by DaWhiz: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2012
life_style: Why 3 in 1? If you are building a car, do just that. If you are building a boat, build a boat and if is aircraft you wanna build,dude build aircraft.

Thank you!

And if I may ask, what's up with Nigerian university mechanical engineering graduates? What are they doing ?

Ibere... Jamb question... brb
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by uzodimma4sunnex: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2012
mind u dis is not a car, its called an amphibian jet, it can move on land, in water, and if well engineered can fly on air. i saw dis amphibian jet on TV last two months on stv and they were calling on interested investors to come and invest in d brain but i dont knw if any investor has showed up yet. it is very unfortunate dat a country like ours dat do not encourage, motivate or create d platform for inventors like dis and other entrepreneurs to add value to the society instead so much emphasis is placed on paper qualification no matter how u get it and looking for a paid job. dat job u are looking for is it not somebody dat created it in d 1st place. if it were in America and other developed countries dis inventor would hv received many offer to invest in his brain but our leaders here are busy embezlling, and looting our money into their personal bank account. hmm i sorry for naija.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2012
Oh Please, all I see is a mangled piece of metal.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by james1(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2012
undecided Guy you no get work'o,little wonder your name alienvirus.agbakara.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by laykhorn(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2012
tutu1: Nawa oh Giant of Africa is this the best we can do, I mean even hungry North Korea is shooting Rockets into the Hobbit now, call me pessimistic, whatever, all I know is we should be doing better not this
this is an individual effort my sister, maybe u nid to c wit ur eyes or check my post in page 2 to get more facts about it.. It is runned with only AIR. It luks crappy because the maker cant afford steel thereby makin him to settle for lesser ALUMINIUM junks.
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by snowprince01(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2012
I have gone through all d picture yet I can not find any car, where is it? Or is it dat death wish I saw made in kpangolo. For dat guy mind he is creative. 1yr old in japan cn do better. Trash can rolling object nd u call it car. Guy shoot ur self nd die plz for calling dis a car abeg
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by abdullkabar(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2012
And dats an End Of Discursion 2012 cheesy
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2012
james1: undecided Guy you no get work'o,little wonder your name alienvirus.agbakara.
ODE
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by vanstanzy(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2012
Em! seriously this doesn't make sense to me just yet. Am trying hard to view the automobile, but cant see anything resembling an auto.
@Op, u no even snap the thing, so-called auto well. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by RonneyMister: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2012
I've seen dat car b4 sumwhr around Ikotun in Lagos....................................U guys are dumb n damn spiteful,hw d hell could u not appreciate an effort made by a felloow countryman 2 create And/or invent a naija made vehicle..do ya'll tink vehicles made in USA N China were always lukin as gud as they do 2day?.........bad-belle ppl,,sum of una no even sabi solve mathematics well,yet una no go appreciate d technological n engineerin prowess of anoda person......mtchewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car by alienvirus: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2012
vanstanzy: Em! seriously this doesn't make sense to me just yet. Am trying hard to view the automobile, but cant see anything resembling an auto.
@Op, u no even snap the thing, so-called auto well. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sorry bro. I snapped it while on motion. I will do a better job next time. Hope Seun gonna pay me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Nissan Cars So Cheap? / Prices Of Secondhand 'Tokunbo' Vehicles Soar Over Freight, Clearing Charges, FX / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.