Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,318 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak (799 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by prosper86: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello Nleders,I just went through my BFS facebook messages and read the communication between him and his ex girlfriend,and suggesting to her that they should reconcile back because he misses her and probably still loves her,he also talks about her.I am so confused right now,pls any advice on steps to take?because I have decided not to confront him on that.
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by omega25red(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
So you went hunting ehn? and now you found what you were looking for.

It's not bad to be diligent when you suspect something and honestly i'm glad you found out. My question is, what was the ex response?

Anyway the only thing you can do is to copy the evidence (so there is no denial) and confront his rat pastard azz. Then break up with his rat pastard azz.
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
so leave it alone and act like you didn't see anything (by the way, does he know you're going through his facebook messages?). try to make sure he's happy for you, maybe do more "couple" activities to make sure he stay focus on your relationship and doesn't think about his ex anymore. good luck
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by jnrprof(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
He's stuck on his ex gf. he's just using you to pass the time. even if his ex doesn't agree, i'm sure you won't enjoy the relationship knowing that you were just his 'spare wheel'. confront him with it, and if it has to end so be it. better now than later after you have invested more into the relationship

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by omega25red(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
miss-sweety86:
so leave it alone and act like you didn't see anything (by the way, does he know you're going through his facebook messages?). try to make sure he's happy for you, maybe do more "couple" activities to make sure he stay focus on your relationship and doesn't think about his ex anymore. good luck
Are you kidding me?

wow this was unexpected and from a woman too shocked i just can't formulate a thought to respond to this or ask what your rational for this is.
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
what's wrong with my suggestion?

she doesn't want to confront him, neither to get her heart broken so I assumed she isn't ready to break up with him, so I just suggested her to act to win him back and I don't see anything wrong in that. If she's happy with him, she has to fight for her relationship and not let his ex ruin everything!
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by omega25red(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
you know i'm sorry i actually didn't see the last part of her not wanting to confront him.

poster then shut the hell up and continue being a spare tire
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by prosper86: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks y'all for the advice,I think the best thing will be to confront him
And know where I stand in the picture.
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by k2039: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why settle for an option in someone's life when there is someone who will make you a priority.

Frankly by now I expected you to have terminated his contract has your boy friend by now.

Why should you settle for less when their is more.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^^u have spoken well...OP,as a guy,i can confidently say he has been using u as a 'spare tyre'.Be a 'big girl',garner some respect by dumping him before he officially dumps u.Cry and then move on.U will find a man that truly loves u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by 2jideofor(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
miss-sweety86:
are you begging someone to love you?
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Not at all, it's not my style. But I understand that people have past and that sometimes it's difficult to really put an end to a love story. Maybe the guy contacted his ex (she didn't precise if he contacted her first) because he misses the relationship because sometimes you only remember the good memories, but that doesn't mean it's gonna be good if he gets back with the ex. So maybe his girlfriend should try to get him more interested in and happy of his present relationship.
Re: Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak by chikeorji123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
miss-sweety86:
what's wrong with my suggestion?

she doesn't want to confront him, neither to get her heart broken so I assumed she isn't ready to break up with him, so I just suggested her to act to win him back and I don't see anything wrong in that. If she's happy with him, she has to fight for her relationship and not let his ex ruin everything!

Gbam infact 1000likes exactly my opinion..

(1) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Arrested Over Brawl On Sleeping With Shared Girlfriend / Have You Ever Been Forsaken Because Of Money? / Confused In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.