Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186964 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote
author=murphyrichy] guys thank you very much for this Info, but please I
uploaded my passport but it didn't tick any green light, pls how do I
know that it has been successfully uploaded.[/quote] it is successful when u see ur pic
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls wetin we go say to this incident fire for inec office. Hope this recruitment will not be affected sha?? Cos I can't wait to take my appointment letter oooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by murphyrichy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbadaniyi: it is successful when u see ur pic
thank you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=shikest]Pls wetin we go say to this incident fire for inec office. Hope this recruitment will not be affected sha?? Cos I can't wait to
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by somorinoye(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=Leader600][/quote]Its just a minor fire,it wont affect the recruitment excercise.The news is on their website. Can anyone still upload again?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
the fire actually is in their ict department i pray it does not affect this recruitment process
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbadaniyi: it is successful when u see ur pic
I have tried mine time without number and it didn't show my passport. It only show the capacity of my passport. Secondly did anyone upload his degree and professional certificates
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbadaniyi: the fire actually is in their ict department i pray it does not affect this recruitment process
d questn is, can u stil view ur upload page? If yes, then it has nothin 2do wit d recruitment. It's online nd d backup server wud b in oda locatn dif frm d head office. Aside dat it's a consultant dats in charge of d recruitment.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by toyinakande(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: I have tried mine time without number and it didn't show my passport. It only show the capacity of my passport. Secondly did anyone upload his degree and professional certificates
I uploaded my degree and my professional certificates
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by somorinoye(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
I cant see the site that requires uploading credentials again o. My question is for those who wrote the aptitude test and received sms that if you log in 2 d INEC recruitment portal, what comes up in display? Thank you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by coker25: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
somorinoye: I cant see the site that requires uploading credentials again o. My question is for those who wrote the aptitude test and received sms that if you log in 2 d INEC recruitment portal, what comes up in display? Thank you.
I saw al my upload alongside wit my passport[d full page]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
coker25: I saw al my upload alongside wit my passport[d full page]
,confirmed!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by murphyrichy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yea, me2 I saw all my upload alongside with my passport. Thanks to the inventor of dis bypass link.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DrDux(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
U guys are truely amazing. Thank u for all de post
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2013
murphyrichy: Yea, me2 I saw all my upload alongside with my passport. Thanks to the inventor of dis bypass link.
i can see that the sms invite link can't take one directly 2 the upload page, without using the bypass link. Or is there anyone who recved the text msg whose pofile is still active without using the bypass link? Hello hs?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by somorinoye(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Smuthx: If you login to your profile created, you will notice that the upload of documents page is no longer showing. You can make it show again. It is a simple step. INEC recruitment Portal is not designed well and has some loopholes. They didnt input some security features on it. Computer Science graduates will know some of this. Ok... Follow this steps to enable it show again to upload your documents.

1. Login to your profile

2. Once its open. Copy this link recruitment.inecnigeria.org/portal/
application_step6_upload.aspx
and paste it in your address bar (where you type in websites like google or nairaland.

com)for people that dont know what address bar is. Note Copy the link exactly as it is starting from recruitment.inec....

3. Once you copy the link well. The upload page will show and you can upload your documents.

Remember this applies to EVERYONE that applied even if you did not write the test or did not recieve any SMS from the agency that conducted them. Just go and upload

your documents if you want to using the steps above.

Any further inquires can be posted at this forum. Thanks
I did exactly as intructed using the bypass, its not showing the upload page again o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=somorinoye] I did exactly as intructed using the bypass, its not showing the upload page again. It seems that d sms invite link doesnt take u 2 the uploading page any more, is the anyone, sent sms invite, and his or her profile still active, without using the bypass link
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by debash606: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
murphyrichy: thank you.

"It's sad to hear dat INEC has already recruited 1500 new IT staff. This was confirmed to me by insider...
Hmmm..I think the advert is jst a deception of Nigerians, to tell d world that their recruitment is free and fair,while is not... We all known what happened in 2011 election,now it happened again in their recruitment exercise.
It's so sad that Nigerian leaders has no direction and doesn't feel ashame of telling lies...
Oh Allah save us from these indirect slave traders.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2013
debash606:

"It's sad to hear dat INEC has already recruited 1500 new IT staff. This was confirmed to me by insider...
Hmmm..I think the advert is jst a deception of Nigerians, to tell d world that their recruitment is free and fair,while is not... We all known what happened in 2011 election,now it happened again in their recruitment exercise.
It's so sad that Nigerian leaders has no direction and doesn't feel ashame of telling lies...
recruited? or has prepared d appointment letters of 1500 IT staffs? Relax guy, its not true.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2013
debash606:

are u sure of what u heard dnt listened 2 those insiders they are bunch of liers Inec av not started the recruitment exercise they are still on verification and screening of applicant documents. In d next 7 days to now they will started calling for interview...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Leader600: i can see that the sms invite link can't take one directly 2 the upload page, without using the bypass link. Or is there anyone who recved the text msg whose pofile is still active without using the bypass link? Hello hs?
i didnt gt d test,bt wen i logged in on 4th i didnt c d upload page,bt on d 5th wen i logged in again,i saw d upload page. I didnt use d link or bypass as una da cal am.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Kingscollege: are u sure of what u heard dnt listened 2 those insiders they are bunch of liers Inec av not started the recruitment exercise they are still on verification and screening of applicant documents. In d next 7 days to now they will started calling for interview...
...lol! Kingscollege! Frm ur mouth? I tot u hav 1 insider too who use 2giv u "authentic" info...lol!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Kingscollege: are u sure of what u heard dnt listened 2 those insiders they are bunch of liers Inec av not started the recruitment exercise they are still on verification and screening of applicant documents. In d next 7 days to now they will started calling for interview...
@ kings college, always talking like INEC HRM,lol!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2013
...lol! Kingscollege! Frm ur mouth? I tot u hav an insider too who use 2giv u "authentic" info...lol!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Leader600: @ kings college, always talking like INEC HRM,lol!
...lol! Gud 2hear dat. I tot i am d only person that observed dat.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DrDux(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Smuthx, u are amazin. Thank you. Infact, I wish my Gran Mama dey alive. I for give am to u make u marry free of charge grin. Tnx once and again
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DrDux(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2013
somorinoye: I did exactly as intructed using the bypass, its not showing the upload page again o.

Smuthx, u are amazin. Thank you. Infact, I wish my Gran Mama dey alive. I for give am to u make u marry free of charge . Tnx once and again
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by DrDux(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Smuthx: If you login to your profile created, you will notice that the upload of documents page is no longer showing. You can make it show again. It is a simple step. INEC recruitment Portal is not designed well and has some loopholes. They didnt input some security features on it. Computer Science graduates will know some of this. Ok... Follow this steps to enable it show again to upload your documents.

1. Login to your profile.

2. Once its open. Copy this link recruitment.inecnigeria.org/portal/application_step6_upload.aspx
and paste it in your address bar (where you type in websites like google or nairaland.com)for people that dont know what address bar is. Note Copy the link exactly as it is starting from recruitment.inec....

3. Once you copy the link well. The upload page will show and you can upload your documents.

Remember this applies to EVERYONE that applied even if you did not write the test or did not recieve any SMS from the agency that conducted them. Just go and upload your documents if you want to using the steps above.

Any further inquires can be posted at this forum. Thanks

Smuthx, u are amazin. Thank you. Infact, I wish my Gran Mama dey alive. I for give am to u make u marry free of charge . Tnx once and again
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Make una dey decieve una selfs, inec don finish everything, whether upload or no upload
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2013
obinna002: Make una dey decieve una selfs, inec don finish everything, whether upload or no upload
source pls??

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Dr Dux:

look at appreciatiation!why u no givam ur sister or your mother. U are very funny.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Smuthx(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Dr Dux:

"I wish my Gran Mama dey alive. I for give am...... free of charge.". This statement is disgusting on all levels

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.