Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,515 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187146 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
wizzy2021: wen u upload a new cv it replaces d old 1,so no fear.
woooo God go bless U oo bless ur generation thank U jarrrrreeee
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=Kingscollege]woooo God go bless U oo bless ur generation thank U jarrrrreeee[/quote and me too now. Lol
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
wizzy2021: wen u upload a new cv it replaces d old 1,so no fear.
u can't b so sure unless otherwise stated by d web designer. Whn u upload a new doc, it can stil kip d 2docs dependin on d web design logic. It might as wel replace it but not wit 100% certainty.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Yahnur(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thank you.I would try my best
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
tobnical: u can't b so sure unless otherwise stated by d web designer. Whn u upload a new doc, it can stil kip d 2docs dependin on d web design logic. It might as wel replace it but not wit 100% certainty.
wen u upload a new document u wil c d new name of d document u downloaded. U wil c it unda d browse.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
wizzy2021: wen u upload a new document u wil c d new name of d document u downloaded. U wil c it unda d browse.
i was talking abt wht happened in d database on their server not on the upload page on d portal.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2013
tobnical: i was talking abt wht happened in d database on their server not on the upload page on d portal.
yes it definately replace d old one
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2013
tobnical: i was talking abt wht happened in d database on their server not on the upload page on d portal.
yes, it will definately replace d old one
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2013
yes, it will definately replace d old one....did anybody upload O level cert.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2013
My Guy chill na, lol! U don upload the essential docs. Wait till they invite us for interview. We pray we scale through, this interview. Remember,it is training n follow with interview. I knw, from experience.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Kingscollege: yes, it will definately replace d old one....did anybody upload O level cert.no o level upload in my own

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2013
no o level upload in my own page confirm[quote author=gbadaniyi][/quote]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2013
Leader600: My Guy chill na, lol! U don upload the essential docs. Wait till they invite us for interview. We pray we scale through, this interview. Remember,it is training n follow with interview. I knw, from experience.
can u please enlighten us mor.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2013
wizzy2021: can u please enlighten us mor.
so, u think you will just be employed without undergoing training? Some of us cannot operate the DDC machine, hw and best ways to connect the assesories to the machine, hw to capture registrant, efficiently, hw to use the reader, these and many more that should form part of the interview.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2013
wizzy2021: can u please enlighten us mor.
so, u think you will just be employed without undergoing training? Some of us cannot operate the DDC machine, hw and best ways to connect the assesories to the machine, hw to capture registrant, efficiently, hw to use the reader, these and many more that should form part of the interview.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2013
Leader600: so, u think you will just be employed without undergoing training? Some of us cannot operate the DDC machine, hw and best ways to connect the assesories to the machine, hw to capture registrant, efficiently, hw to use the reader, these and many more should form part of the interview.
u said its training b4 interview. Na fear me wa mk me ask u to enligthen us mor na.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2013
I totally disagree wit u dere oo,no organisatn trains pple b4 u carry out an interview 2 finally employ dem,I jst tink wen dey employ pple dey will now train dem!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Leader600: so, u think you will just be employed without undergoing training? Some of us cannot operate the DDC machine, hw and best ways to connect the assesories to the machine, hw to capture registrant, efficiently, hw to use the reader, these and many more that should form part of the interview.
it is reasonable based on your points
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Ask, those corp members that worked during the 2011 registration excercise, dem go yan u TORI!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2013
rukigal: I totally disagree wit u dere oo,no organisatn trains pple b4 u carry out an interview 2 finally employ dem,I jst tink wen dey employ pple dey will now train dem!
Humm! U talk as if there is time.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2013
I was among d corp members,we were selected den trained,I thought u meant we will be trained b4 been employed,once u re given employment letter ,d trainin commences ,nd dos dt dnt know anytin abt d machines will be taught,nd I can tell u dt once u re privilegded 2 be called 4 interview na jst 2 site d original copies of ur credentials nd documentatn,d koko na jst 2 be called 4 d interview,but many pple dt passed d test wnt even be called sef,dts d nigerian factor !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2013
D nxt step na interview. Afta dat appointment letter. Test or no Text(sms). Na 2 go interview mata. We r Nigerians n we kw hw e da go 4 Naija.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2013
INEC Recruitment Helpdesk
home | help | dashboard | my tickets | contact us | login
Help Center
Q&A Directory Search The Recruitment Process
What is the process?
How long do I have to apply?
How many people does INEC intend to hire?
What is the process?
After the application deadline, candidates will be shortlisted and
will carry out an aptitude test. Successful candidates will be
contacted via SMS.
After the aptitude tests, successful candidates will undergo
interviews.
After the interviews, successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2013
The interview process, has elements of former training, especially a process that tends to end recruitment hastily.but with sufficient time around, the help desk procedural list wks. I still maintained that successful applicants we be tested on knowledge of unix operating system n best form of capturing applicants....dats for RACOs. If timing n volume of applicants is a consideration, then physical demonstration, may come in as a screening process.(in my own opinion).
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Leader600: so, u think you will just be employed without undergoing training? Some of us cannot operate the DDC machine, hw and best ways to connect the assesories to the machine, hw to capture registrant, efficiently, hw to use the reader, these and many more that should form part of the interview.
thankGod i form d part that was train during my NYSC in 2011, we wer trained on how2 use d DDC machine and i was also trained on how 2 conduct an election as a presiding officer. I was part of d team dat conducted d 2011 presidential, senate and governorship election where i work as a presiding officer in sokoto state inwhich johnatan emerge as d winner. I was also d ARO1 during sokoto gubernitorial registration exercise in jan2012 and i am incharge of regitration and capturing of data and i also waited4 d election inwhich i am d presiding officer also... U can c dat i av play a vital role during my NYSC period when it comes2 matter of Inec , so I dnt av any fear concerning their interview or training. D problem is4 us 2pray to GOD so dat we will b call4an interview...

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2013
Kingscollege: thankGod i form d part that was train during my NYSC in 2011, we wer trained on how2 use d DDC machine and i was also trained on how 2 conduct an election as a presiding officer. I was part of d team dat conducted d 2011 presidential, senate and governorship election where i work as a presiding officer in sokoto state inwhich johnatan emerge as d winner. I was also d ARO1 during sokoto gubernitorial registration exercise in jan2012 and i am incharge of regitration and capturing of data and i also waited4 d election inwhich i am d presiding officer also... U can c dat i av play a vital role during my NYSC period when it comes2 matter of Inec , so I dnt av any fear concerning their interview or training. D problem is4 us 2pray to GOD so dat we will b call4an interview...
Amen!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
I wrote my test in Oshogbo my first name start from 0 and i got my sms 3-1-13
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by recruit15: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to xxxx@yahoo.com
Salary up to #120,000 monthly.
Vacancy exist for Facilitators (Trainee), customer relation officers, human resource officers, etc. Apply as soon as possible.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
recruit15: An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to xxxx@yahoo.com
Vacancy exist for Facilitators (Trainee), customer relation officers, human resource officers, etc. Apply as soon as possible.
go and Apply now!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by latestsunny(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
recruit15: An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to xxxx@yahoo.com

Why r sum pple so stupid lik ds,does ds trend luks lik a vacancy or advert trend? Pple were discussing serious matter,u jes bang in wif ur job advert. Its only a fool dt ll nt know u r an agent. Y cnt u go for d 120k job ursef and stop deceiving pple?

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
latestsunny:

Why r sum pple so stupid lik ds,does ds trend luks lik a vacancy or advert trend? Pple were discussing serious matter,u jes bang in wif ur job advert. Its only a fool dt ll nt know u r an agent. Y cnt u go for d 120k job ursef and stop deceiving pple?
so silly!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls if γφυ wrote the test in uyo and γφυ got congratulatory tex,pls lets knw o.Abi we no follow again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply