Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186818 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bussyj: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yes! I checked the inec website just now but all i found is that the site is not open. Pls, what goes wrong with them?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 5:18am On Feb 22, 2013
bussyj: Yes! I checked the inec website just now but all i found is that the site is not open. Pls, what goes wrong with them?
I tried it also nothing was there ,how are we going 2upload our new upgraded certificates. May b we will have2 go to HQ 2 upgrade our file in d future wen we acquire new certificate.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 5:35am On Feb 22, 2013
I WOULD LIKE SOME1 TO TRY OPENING THE UPLOADING OF CREDENTIAL SITE ,U WILL FIND OUT THAT IT HAS BEEN DISCARDED. PLS I WANT PEEPS 2 TRY IT AND GIVE FEEDBA ;DCK... grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Kingscollege: I tried it also nothing was there ,how are we going 2upload our new upgraded certificates. May b we will have2 go to HQ 2 upgrade our file in d future wen we acquire new certificate.
wht for? U cant acquire any cert in d future without carryin INEC HQ along. Dey must give u letter of permision b4 u even start d course not to talk of uploadin d cert. Dat on its own can lead to terminatn of appoimtment whn u present such cert.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
tobnical: wht for? U cant acquire any cert in d future without carryin INEC HQ along. Dey must give u letter of permision b4 u even start d course not to talk of uploadin d cert. Dat on its own can lead to terminatn of appoimtment whn u present such cert.
Tobnical have u confirm d uploading site ? What have u found there plz i want2 knw! Cos u can see dat they have deleted d uploading document! Is it the same with u?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bussyj: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Guys&babes, pls, what is the latest about inec of a thing?. When is the work begins for the new recruits?.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
bussyj: Guys&babes, pls, what is the latest about inec of a thing?. When is the work begins for the new recruitees?.
4th march,2013 resumption date.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bussyj: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2013
My sister is tired of sitting down home. I pray they should do
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
bussyj: My sister is tired of sitting down home. I pray they should do
YES OFCOURSE, MONDAY IS APPROACHING. NA U GO TIRE4 WORK!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2013
bussyj: My sister is tired of sitting down home. I pray they should do
well resumption date is near ,get ur shoe polished!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by veens(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls house is there any 1 dat have not collected his original corrected offer letter, cos i've nt and d resumption date is fast approachin. They told me frm Abuja 2 calm down dat b4 dat day everything will be okay.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
veens: Pls house is there any 1 dat have not collected his original corrected offer letter, cos i've nt and d resumption date is fast approachin. They told me frm Abuja 2 calm down dat b4 dat day everything will be okay.
call me i have an info 4 u. Which state are u? 0806636480
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: call me i have an info 4 u. Which state are u?
I av been called upon 2 collect mine

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by adasplanet: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
;Dwow. I just got a txt 2day asking me to report for induction course on the 4th of march. I wonder the duration and allowance.wow. I just got a txt 2day asking me to report for induction course on the 4th of march. I wonder the duration and allowance.wow. I just got a txt 2day asking me to report for induction course on the 4th of march. I wonder the duration and allowance.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Aniumah: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
I recievd a msg to proceed to uyo on 1st march. Na wa o na postin be dat o
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Abusitamuno: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Aniumah: I recievd a msg to proceed to uyo on 1st march. Na wa o na postin be dat o
Did you get your letter in uyo?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Aniumah: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
I got ma app leta in uyo and today the msg we have been waitin for finaly came, to report on d 1st of march. My prefered locatn was lagos but its like they are doin it accordin to state.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Abusitamuno: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=adasplanet] ;Dwow. I just got a txt 2day asking me to report for induction course on the 4th of march. I wonder the duration and allowance.[color=#000099]wow.
Where are you from?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Unfelt: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Aniumah: I got ma app leta in uyo and today the msg we have been waitin for finaly came, to report on d 1st of march. My prefered locatn was lagos but its like they are doin it accordin to state.
No,they hvnt posted yet,it is wen u get to Uyo after Induction that they will post,so hve a lil faith!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by urshawmoore(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sup Yall...
Does anyone know the Address to INEC REC office @ Ikeja, Lagos Kindly post address.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
urshawmoore: Sup Yall...
Does anyone know the Address to INEC REC office @ Ikeja, Lagos Kindly post address.
google INEC office Lagos. D REC wil always b at d HQ office
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2013
I CALL 1 OF D HRD @HQ ABJ CONCERNIN D SMS ISSUE, I WAS TLD 2 GO 2 INEC LAGOS TMRW 'DAT IT APPLIES2 EVRY1 DAT GOT D OFFER!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by makusvee: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=Abusitamuno][/quote]pls @ what state are you 2 report for the iduction course? Is it Fct?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by makusvee: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls house,does anyone know the venue for the venue for the induction course in Abuja??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
makusvee: Pls house,does anyone know the venue for the venue for the induction course in Abuja??
Nawa ooo Go2 ur state inec office nowwwww!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Kingscollege: Nawa ooo Go2 ur state inec office nowwwww!
exactly bros nothing concern Abuja again go ur state hqs simple.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by urshawmoore(m): 2:40am On Mar 03, 2013
Sup yall... Does any1 know how much is goin to b paid monthly to Newly Hired Admin Officer II @ GL08
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2013
urshawmoore: Sup yall... Does any1 know how much is goin to b paid monthly to Newly Hired Admin Officer II @ GL08
N obody knws d amount 4now ,we will b informed @d induction 2mrw 4th march so,be calm!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eziy30(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
please any news for those that applied in Anambra state? Please any response on that will be appreciated. I have got no text nor any news till now

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think we should be relieved gradualy. Atleast one rep from Abuja Hqs today was in each state.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 4:53am On Mar 05, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: I think we should be relieved gradualy. Atleast one rep from Abuja Hqs today was in each state.
YES !

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Those of asking questions on our salary i think we all have our hand book on conditions of service now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply