Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186816 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: Those of asking questions on our salary i think we all have our hand book on conditions of service now?

Wats dat suposed to mean? Then wats d salary scale?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by iyerim: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
The handbook does not explain how much the allowances and basic salary is.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
PLS DID ANYONE STUDIED MASS COMM HERE HND AND WAS GIVEN LEVEL 7
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
iyerim: The handbook does not explain how much the allowances and basic salary is.
meen the money fat ooo, but we ar yet2see d basic payment, ah sorry oath of secrecy!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2013
bisman001: PLS DID ANYONE STUDIED MASS COMM HERE HND AND WAS GIVEN LEVEL 7
‎يلىس ‏
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
@last we were posted to our places of wk
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: @last we were posted to our places of wk

According to ur state of origin or state of residence?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
doyexy:

According to ur state of origin or state of residence?
ORIGIN
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
tobnical: ORIGIN
it depends on states decision sm of us fall in our L/G while others to L/G close to them
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wish yall new inec workers all d best..abeg do us proud wit credible elections come 2015 even tou most of yall claimed u got d job by merit but I know most of yall got it tru connection. I also wrote d test but wasn't employed but unto beta tins!!
Make una no disapoint us,,cheers

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013
doyexy: Wish yall new inec workers all d best..abeg do us proud wit credible elections come 2015 even tou most of yall claimed u got d job by merit but I know most of yall got it tru connection. I also wrote d test but wasn't employed but unto beta tins!!
Make una no disapoint us,,cheers
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by stevenagha(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is this the end of inec recruitment? Or are they going to call any other batch?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 5:06am On Mar 20, 2013
@doyexy,cud u pls send me ur phone number @ loveezec@yahoo.com.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Bomich(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2013
‎​ℓ̊ ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ 95% sure that some pple ll still be called to come for their appointment letter in Inec,just continue to mount pressure if you ve any strong connection,I'm really serious about this post,‎​ℓ̊ ve nothing to gain in deceiving you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by stevenagha(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bomich: ‎​ℓ̊ ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ 95% sure that some pple ll still be called to come for their appointment letter in Inec,just continue to mount pressure if you ve any strong connection,I'm really serious about this post,‎​ℓ̊ ve nothing to gain in deceiving you.

Do have an insider that gives u this information
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Bomich(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
YES !!!!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls u guys should forget anybody that stated that he got Inec Job on Merit. Its indeed a shame to the JEGA led Inec that Inec job was sold to the highest Bidder and who knows a staff that works there.Why didn't they shortlist people that applied for the Job.Y the random pic. My neighbour studied Igbo nd had second class lower with no Computer experience but yet she's now an Inec staff. Pls those claiming merit shouldn't mock God abeg.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Pls u guys should forget anybody that stated that he got Inec Job on Merit. Its indeed a shame to the JEGA led Inec that Inec job was sold to the highest Bidder and who knows a staff that works there.Why didn't they shortlist people that applied for the Job.Y the random pic. My neighbour studied Igbo nd had second class lower with no Computer experience but yet she's now an Inec staff. Pls those claiming merit shouldn't mock God abeg.
GOD will forgive u ,,me i dnt knw anybody and i got d job by merit...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Obie234: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Pls u guys should forget anybody that stated that he got Inec Job on Merit. Its indeed a shame to the JEGA led Inec that Inec job was sold to the highest Bidder and who knows a staff that works there.Why didn't they shortlist people that applied for the Job.Y the random pic. My neighbour studied Igbo nd had second class lower with no Computer experience but yet she's now an Inec staff. Pls those claiming merit shouldn't mock God abeg.

Because you were unlucky and didn't get the job doesn't imply that the recruitment was fraudulent. I and most of my colleagues never knew anybody before coming to inec and we got the job on merit. Be careful of what you say, its people like you that make people feel that with God all things are not possible.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Obie234: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
D truth of d mata is out of 100% dt got dis job,,10% was on merit and 90% conection...
Even dose dt got on connection will b claiming merit...#smh#

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
D truth of d mata is out of 100% dt got dis job,,10% was on merit and 90% conection...
Even dose dt got on connection will b claiming merit...#smh#

Me dt worte d test and I wasn't employed means God wasn't on my side? Of course dts not true but naija mentality don mk dem share d jobs to deir favourites..anyways wish yall d best
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Obie234: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Obie234: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Obie234:

In as much as you are brilliant and sound when it comes to passing job test doesn't mean you should question God's ways. He alone knows best why so many intellects out there including you didn't make it through.

I will NEVA NEVA question God ways..like I said earlier,,I didn't get dis job becos God has sometin beta 4 me..I will not question God,,don't misquote me pls..
No offense intended here..I just said my mind n also encourage u guys wit d job to do us proud,,,God bless us all

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
doyexy:

I will NEVA NEVA question God ways..like I said earlier,,I didn't get dis job becos God has sometin beta 4 me..I will not question God,,don't misquote me pls..
No offense intended here..I just said my mind n also encourage u guys wit d job to do us proud,,,God bless us all
OMG! I love ya mindset, babe.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why is it dat our oga at d top has forgotten d professionals now(system Analysts, Legal Officers and Technical officers)? No posting yet and no one is saying anything about it.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Obie234: As regards to what Bomich wrote, currently some vacancies are still yet to be filled up, cos not everybody that was shortlisted avail'ed themselves so there's kinda some replacement going on at the moment. Hope i'm understood.
How sure are u?
Wat ar d steps to b taken for d replacement.
I trus ds is nja.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by iyerim: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
tobnical: Why is it dat our oga at d top has forgotten d professionals now(system Analysts, Legal Officers and Technical officers)? No posting yet and no one is saying anything about it.
@ tobnical,professionals in Edo state were also at d last induction.They resumed with other fields since 1st march,they were posted to d state office.U need to reconfirm ur postion from ur state inec office because those that missed the induction will b disqualified and have their names replaced.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
Obie234: As regards to what Bomich wrote, currently some vacancies are still yet to be filled up, cos not everybody that was shortlisted avail'ed themselves so there's kinda some replacement going on at the moment. Hope i'm understood.
Wat is D way forward bro
Nawa oooo.nja I hail ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.