Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186727 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
gankonpat: Hello...Bin following this thread after the interview buh never left a comment here. I got a phone number from INEC's official twitter handle for enquiries....so I called and placed my enquiry about our letters and the lady said she'd get back to me which she actually did and told me "The successful candidates will soon be contacted" without mentioning how soon. Best wishes to us all while we patiently wait.

YOU'VE NEVER LEFT A COMMENT HERE... WOW WHAT A LIE... I KNO U WANT US TO TAKE UR INFO SERIOUS BUT U DONT VE TO LIE TO ACHIEVE DAT.

REMEMBER ALL D POST UVE MADE ON NAIRALAND IS STILL VISIBLE.

ANYWAYS. THX FOR D INFO
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
dorti:

YOU'VE NEVER LEFT A COMMENT HERE... WOW WHAT A LIE... I KNO U WANT US TO TAKE UR INFO SERIOUS BUT U DONT VE TO LIE TO ACHIEVE DAT.

REMEMBER ALL D POST UVE MADE ON NAIRALAND IS STILL VISIBLE.

ANYWAYS. THX FOR D INFO

gringringrin

Som guys r just funny, ego here ego there, all his post has been on INEC ooooo! Well I get, he jut said so not knwin his post can b tracable grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gankonpat: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
obisite: ur choice.... thanks

gringringrin

Som guys r just funny, ego here ego there, all his post has been on INEC ooooo! Well I get, he jut said so not knwin his post can b tracable grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Benrock: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
I got in touch with one of the P.As to INEC commission representing South East Zone and he told me that INEC will issue appointment Letters very soon but d date he dont know. He also assured me that most of the People made it and that the delay is as a result of internal bureaucracies which the 12 Commissioners and INEC chairman have resolved. Most of the people that did they interview at Enugu may know him.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Benrock: I got in touch with one of the P.As to INEC commission representing South East Zone and he told me that INEC will issue appointment Letters very soon but d date he dont know. He also assured me that most of the People made it and that the delay is as a result of internal bureaucracies which the 12 Commissioners and INEC chairman have resolved. Most of the people that did they interview at Enugu may know him.
That's somehow comforting. We are used to waiting, so we wouldn't have any problem waiting a bit longer. I guess I know the man you are talking about Gracias!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Everybody is saying soon soon soon,is it D̶̲̥̅̊Ĭ§ August? D wait no b moi moi oh

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ufexson: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
guys, relax we've waited 4 more than 3 months or so,y can't we all exercise a little patience.we shld even be hapi that our letters are ready. 4 me dats d must impor
tant tin.suppose no news of letter yet by now.dat will make d waiting even mor worrisome.Well 4 ur information d letters are ready & signed.i was also infom frm a reliable source dat d travel allowance is yet 2b approved by d commssion 4 staff of d HR dept dat will dispatch d letters 2d various states.guys der is hope.very soon dis drama shall com 2 pass.

4 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ufexson u r right,I got the same information
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
That's wat I heard today from a friend at INEC office owerri.
ufexson: guys, relax we've waited 4 more than 3 months or so,y can't we all exercise a little patience.we shld even be hapi that our letters are ready. 4 me dats d must impor
tant tin.suppose no news of letter yet by now.dat will make d waiting even mor worrisome.Well 4 ur information d letters are ready & signed.i was also infom frm a reliable source dat d travel allowance is yet 2b approved by d commssion 4 staff of d HR dept dat will dispatch d letters 2d various states.guys der is hope.very soon dis drama shall com 2 pass.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2013
All of u r gettin infomation abi, ok na! I also got infomatiomation frm a reliable forum( nairaland forum"has INEC contacted u for aptitude test) that very soon very soon gringringrin
Abi na!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2013
obisite: All of u r gettin infomation abi, ok na! I also got infomatiomation frm a reliable forum( nairaland forum"has INEC contacted u for aptitude test) that very soon very soon gringringrin
Abi na!
This source is really helping pple like us wey no get 'Oga at d Top' cool
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its
time to say good bye to this private organization job. It been a nice
time working with everyone here. I am grateful to God Almighty for the
privilege HE offered me to work with everyone here. I am grateful for i
am confident that 1st of September 2013 is a date with INEC NIGERIA. My
resignation letter chilling in my wallet awaiting a new beginning.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
That's the Spirit.
donchukey: Its
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Dfash(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2013

Thumb up brov, am sharing ur Thought on this. ur post really got me psyched up. Praying seriously and fervently for God to never let d cup pass beyond ds August . By 1st of September we should start a new joyful beginning in sha Allah with INEC NIGERIA.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2013

I can't just wait to move to the new beginning.......... God grace I believe the New dawn is here
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Everybody is just bringing confidence here,I Pray it shud be ooo,I appreciate u all for ur good comment and good news. God almighty will make us see dat good day we av been waitin for....
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2013
i am really tired of private sector job. you work so hard and yet one is paid peanuts. inec job is a dream job because i will get the chance to contribute my quota in providing our country with a credible electoral process and at the same time have time for my personal development. the time is near.....life a thief in the night the messages shall come in and the sucessful ones will rejoice. i believe i am among the chosen ones....what about you?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Etisalat abeg if na play make una stop am,which kind yeye message wey una de send,de make person mind fly...mtchewww
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
The waiting is wk to wk.No body knows when they wil cal successful ones.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
MTN make una free me nah, I received 4 sms in less than 5 minutes, I no won download una caller tune, abi na by force, see me see trouble oooooooo, plsooooo am waiting for important SMS.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Obinna naso oo,mtn no let person rest o,may be na by force person dey do caller tunez,na good message we they expect not mtn own.... Abeg any hope this week.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Seanbabs: Obinna naso oo,mtn no let person rest o,may be na by force person dey do caller tunez,na good message we they expect not mtn own.... Abeg any hope this week.
My dear hope dey wella. Soon Sooner Soonest!!! grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
It Iڪ well with you guys. Keep hopes alive. though I don't have any information; yet I am convinced that the month of september won't pass before your letters will get to you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
tobnical: It Iڪ well with you guys. Keep hopes alive. though I don't have any information; yet I am convinced that the month of september won't pass before your letters will get to you.

Tobnical, long time Oooo.......... Thanks for ur concern Bro.......... We hope so ooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ok ooo obinna,I blv d SOON will be SO one day.... Tobnical tanx for ur concern.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
I am informed that the allowances has been approved and by Tuesday 3rd September 2013 letters would be delivered. Abeg, if u have a link at INEC abeg help verify the reliability of this information.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sol4luv: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just receive a call from INEC Abuja asking if am still interested in the job pls did any one get this call. Hope is not scam.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=sol4luv]Just receive a call from INEC Abuja asking if am still interested in the job pls did any one get this call.
are u sure?.....its a scam. inec wont call to ask that kind of question. but its a sure sign that something is going on with regards to the recruitment. maybe the person that called is privy to the list.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls make public the phone number that called u. It is real scam and what was your response and the response of the caller. Abeg everyone must act right and avoid being defrauded. The Lord is on our side. There is already an instruction to beginning the delivery of letters and 3rd September 2013 is a date to look up to again.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg watch oo,na scammer dey call u o or u get person wey get u dat job,may be na hin dey call u to knw if u are still intrested or to give other.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Let's pray so.
donchukey: I am informed that the allowances has been approved and by Tuesday 3rd September 2013 letters would be delivered. Abeg, if u have a link at INEC abeg help verify the reliability of this information.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just be Careful.
sol4luv: Just receive a call from INEC Abuja asking if am still interested in the job pls did any one get this call. Hope is not scam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.