Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186731 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
ABEG WASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY
don Mecuzy: No How b4 The End of This Year We Would All Be INEC Staff, Tho My Oga @ The top Senate Committee Chairman on INEC , name withheld has told Me INEC recruitment is Ended and gave me a good six digit salary job In Benue State with a USA health firm. Bye to Unemployment. Baba God Eshe oooh,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abeg lets forget dis mercuzy or watever he may call him self issue and focus on d way forward...wat's d latest now pls,mr KULGEE001 wat is d latest nw,u said earlier dat we call us by last wk or dis wk dat our letter is dated july 1st...wat is happening nw confirm frm dat ur paddy at d top.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 2:48am On Jul 27, 2013
To sleep is difficult oo,thinking about dis inec job..... May God help us o.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Don decumzy,thanks for ur information,I also congratulate Ʊ on ur job,but pls stop writing what Ʊ don't know on dis page,we are not here for child,s play...inec wil give appointment letter by august after they have interview the second batch,they wil do it the same time...you guys shuld chill..
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Adex002: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2013
@sukar84, what second batch are u talking about and also if we may know where is d source of your information.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Sukar84 pls explain to better,is only we d expectant dat is second batch which one is are they giving together. I call one inec in abuja staff dis morning,he said they contact us soon,dat is because they are busy wit arrangement of anambra election...... If u which to talk to him,i can give u his number.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Seanbabs: Sukar84 pls explain to better,is only we d expectant dat is second batch which one is are they giving together. I call one inec in abuja staff dis morning,he said they contact us soon,dat is because they are busy wit arrangement of anambra election...... If u which to talk to him,i can give u his number.
choi o boy pls take it easy ,na d sleep wey u no sleep dey cos all dis one!LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by 1forall: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2013
rukigal: choi o boy pls take it easy ,na d sleep wey u no sleep dey cos all dis one!LWKMD!

grin grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tanx very much,i pray we shu overcome dis stress of unemployment issue in time because is delaying so many things. Pple shu pls give us good info to rest our mind.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kulgee001(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Now I really dont knw wat is holding INEC bck because the letters are ready. I jst feel sha that it is as a result of procrastinating and the lackadaisical attitude dat govt workers have dat is causing this unnecessary delay.

Jst hang in there. All is well. Smile grin

Seanbabs: Abeg lets forget dis mercuzy or watever he may call him self issue and focus on d way forward...wat's d latest now pls,mr KULGEE001 wat is d latest nw,u said earlier dat we call us by last wk or dis wk dat our letter is dated july 1st...wat is happening nw confirm frm dat ur paddy at d top.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Seanbabs: Sukar84 pls explain to better,is only we d expectant dat is second batch which one is are they giving together. I call one inec in abuja staff dis morning,he said they contact us soon,dat is because they are busy wit arrangement of anambra election...... If u which to talk to him,i can give u his number.

Lwkmd! Bros If u go share d number for us like sourvenir, e go better pass sef grin grin grin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
happy Sunday y'all. welcome to another week.
the wait continues... May Almighty God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lanrekinfol: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2013
I hate this waiting game, God communicate with inec officials on our behalf to release our appointment letters.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2013
I heard an unconfirmed info that the National Assemble is having a problem with the federal character commission on the recruitment and that the major reason why they have not release the appointment letters.

Some in the house with a good resource person can confirm what is really going on out there for us.

Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Amen o i pray so mr lanrekinfol.. Royalp101 dat can not be issue of delay,is within d inec.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls house someone shud get us a geniue information,even if dea is a way to sponsor someone to Abuja,we can do to get us vital info,we shud just knw wat is happening to put our mind somewhere or if anybody av someone in Abuja dat can went to inec office to get us geniue info. Pls pple of dis forum lets do something quick.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Guys dis wait is getin 2 mch o, cn d letter b dated 1st July n b August d letters r stil nt out?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
we all have to be patient and wait,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
I was at d inec office in lagos 2day,they are buzy filling form, sending all dea data also scan all dea document and send to inec site in abuja,they said order frm abuja they want to knw d total of staff in each local govt. May be wen they are tru wit dat they will attend to us,i hope so. Any info gather again pls lets us knw.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by abiflakie: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Welcome 2 d month of Aug. May this month bring us good news. I pray we receive our aPpointment letters this month by the special grace of God. Amen.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ur right bro, that's wat I heard today from a friend who works in inec owerri.
Seanbabs: I was at d inec office in lagos 2day,they are buzy filling form, sending all dea data also scan all dea document and send to inec site in abuja,they said order frm abuja they want to knw d total of staff in each local govt. May be wen they are tru wit dat they will attend to us,i hope so. Any info gather again pls lets us knw.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Seanbabs: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Happy sunday,the long patient continue,i pray dat God almighty will touch their heart to release our appointment letter this week...... All hope on God.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lanrekinfol: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Amen o,I know I have a job with INEC already but nah paper works remain.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Dfash(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2013
My people in d struggle while waiting for inec to complete our paperworks , check out ds link for d new advert on federal civil service job . Goodluck guys .!!!!

www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Hav a nice day . One love .
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2013
pls, people with information should not keep it to themselves. This info is very essential to some of us. Pls let keep given what we have. Thanks
Happy mid-week
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
STILL WAITING
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by RoyalP101(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
obinna002: STILL WAITING

Did u have any info??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by maphed: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Dfash: My people in d struggle while waiting for inec to complete our paperworks , check out ds link for d new advert on federal civil service job . Goodluck guys .!!!!

www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Hav a nice day . One love .

Thanks,but cant see any registration area
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Bomich(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Finally,barring any unforseen circumstances which ‎​I don't pray for by Gods grace,we will receive alert by next week for those who have done the interview before and for fresh people who are still expecting fresh alert,wishing you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bomich: Finally,barring any unforseen circumstances which ‎​I don't pray for by Gods grace,we will receive alert by next week for those who have done the interview before and for fresh people who are still expecting fresh alert,wishing you best of luck.

Shey na prophesy abi u got any info backin up ur post, cos pple don see vision, see dream so tey, dem tire, if na info u get, gud, nooooooo unforeseen circustance go work. Buh if na dream or prophesy! I also pray mak e work IJN!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
something good coming up from monday. just a hint~
let us be at alert. we might start receiving our letters o
pls, Let the January batch help us to confirm what to expect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.