Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy (23218 Views)

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by coldgate(f): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sorry.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by paris10: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
R.I.P.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by rampantlover: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nobody will travel to another country if their country is heading towards the right direction. African leaders are savages. RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by sundaybam(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
They wasted her life. RIP anyway.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by Gbawe: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by tomakint: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
geez*:
I hope the numerous girls queuing in line and waiting to be exported for prostitution will learn from this
Son, everyone will die one day, I thought you are for real, unfortunately you lack respect for the dead? She is gone to be with her Lord, her slate is clean, you still have yours full of dirts! You are here typing what you don't know about her! If you are a lady in present day Nigeria, even in the world (with the way life is becoming unbearable for youths almost every minutes), I can bet you would be worse than a prostitute! Remember the story of the woman at the well (despite being involved with 5 different men and being a Samaritan for that matter) Jesus Christ never condemned her, show some respect and love to the dead! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by cyril83(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
Son, everyone will die one day, I thought you are for real, unfortunately you lack respect for the dead? She is gone to be with her Lord, her slate is clean, you still have yours full of dirts! You are here typing what you don't know about her! If you are a lady in present day Nigeria, even in the world (with the way life is becoming unbearable for youths almost every minutes), I can bet you would be worse than a prostitute! Remember the story of the woman at the well (despite being involved with 5 different men and being a Samaritan for that matter) Jesus Christ never condemned her, show some respect and love to the dead! cool
see pot calling kettle black...critic preaching to critic...were n ba were soro....
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by mmmustapha(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
redsun:

Cant you see his name is mumustapha?
illiteracy is a disease, u r a disgrace 2 ur family
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by Abbott(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
geez*:
I hope the numerous girls queuing in line and waiting to be exported for prostitution will learn from this

They are not queuing in line, waiting to be exported...they are trafficked and kidnapped women, most of them.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Such a beautiful girl,wasted her life for nothing...they say she is the second victim
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by eastOFwest(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=Abbott][/quote]

That's not entirely correct sir. Majority of them pay money to be brought abroad only to be tied into further debt. In many cases it is even a family effort with land and property being sold to raise money. When many of them arrive europe and see the amount of nacking they have to do to repay these debt, they grow cold feet and get disillusioned claiming that they were tricked or kidnapped.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by hardbody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
eastOFwest:

That's not entirely correct sir. Majority of them pay money to be brought abroad only to be tied into further debt. In many cases it is even a family effort with land and property being sold to raise money. When many of them arrive europe and see the amount of nacking they have to do to repay these debt, they grow cold feet and get disillusioned claiming that they were tricked or kidnapped.

Lol at 'the amount of knacking'...Guy you just cracked me up there. Thanks for making me laugh out for once today.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
I saw a documentary on this. there is great demand by the elite In rome, Italy (especially) and france for women from west africa by those whites. I saw how they were being smuggled. please my friends THIS IS VERY SERIOUS ISSUE! dont argue over here and start tribalism. something needs o be done about this! they are being smuggled in the 1000s, this girls from poor families to satisfy the growing demands in our women for this evil. sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abbott:

They are not queuing in line, waiting to be exported...they are trafficked and kidnapped women, most of them.

RIP.

Please this is not true
Most of these women go into the business with eyes wide open,many with the blessings of their families
Heartbreaking nevertheless that a beautiful young woman like that would end up in this sort of profession,turning tricks in a faraway land
I sincerely believe most of these girls may have been molested as little girls and this is an outlet for them
There is no little girl anywhere in the world that grows up saying " I want to be a prostitute when I grow up"
Something happened in her life somewhere that makes this choice ok
It has been proven in the West that most of these girls are running away from something,some traumatic experience of childhood
So while I blame them,I also empathize with their plight and blame our culture of secrecy where little girls are molested sometimes by family members,pastors,imams and teachers and nobody talks about it
Prostitution is the way some people handle it later in life
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by topmostg: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eeya, what a baeutif00l yung lady . May her sole resteds in peace. Smh. only God that cn saves us 4rm this greusome country.
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wa oo

So prick can kill
Re: Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
toluene12:
Franca was killed in the woods of Stifone, between Narni Waters, in Rome and her body was found 24 hours after her death on Sunday 10th of December, 2012; after her friends called the police to declare her missing when she failed to return home from work (prostitution).

Thank you oo. May be she is blind or the story is hard for her to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nandi Drenkat: Police Arrest 2 More Suspects In UNIJOS Lecturer’s Killing / Shooting As Shiites And Police Clash In Abuja / Two Burglars Caught, Locked Up In Satellite Police Station, Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.