Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Latest Census Figures Show Atheism On The Rise In Britain! Christianity Dying!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Census Figures Show Atheism On The Rise In Britain! Christianity Dying!!! (1448 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Latest Census Figures Show Atheism On The Rise In Britain! Christianity Dying!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
mumumugu: U mean d population of fools are increasing in britain?and fellow fools are happy about it

The same fools that have a better society than you. The same fools that invented the OS that you are using?

You are a real mumu
Re: Latest Census Figures Show Atheism On The Rise In Britain! Christianity Dying!!! by cyrexx: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2012
alexleo: Jesus told us that it will be so in the last days. The love of many for God will wax cold. Read Matthew 24:12.
You christians have been living in the last days since the days of Jesus 2000 years ago, up till now and till the next 2000 years. Every generation of christians including the twelve apostles thought they were living in the last days. Modern day deluded christians interprete everything they see on the news to mean the signs of the last days. Religion is really a disease, almost incurable.

If the number of christians increases rather than decrease (as you are celebrating) then this scripture would ve been a lie.

so many scriptures had been a lie. For example Jesus promised that some people standing with him 2000 years ago will not die until they see the son of man coming in his glory. They have all died and rotten away. I can give you more scriptures that has been shown to be a lie. But you will close your mind to them and justify them because your mind has been configured to see everything in the scripture as true and everyman is a liar. Enjoy your delusions, your case is almost incurable.

Logicboy stop wasting your time writing these rubbish because we couldnt be bothered.

Logicboy is actually doing a honorable humanitarian service that your likes may not appreciate now until many years from now when religion will have been flushed out among human race. Then your children and children's children will look at all the stupid mythologies that their father and grandfather has expended his useful life upon. Your offsprings will thank brave souls like Logicboy for paving the way for them to get free from the shackles of religion that their forefathers were too timid to question and break away from.

Our focus is on God and his word. I LOVE GOD SO MUCH. HE IS MY LIFE AND MY ALL. WITHOUT HIM MY LIFE IS USELESS. I PRAY TO LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE EACH PASSING SECOND OF MY LIFE. AMEN.

That is what i am saying. They have configured your brain to see no value in yourself except in your imaginary friend whom you have never seen and who will only "respond" to you when you are no longer alive. (in other words, he will never respond to you, cos you have only one life, nothing before your birth and nothing after your death)

The slave masters have given you something that will forever make you remain a slave all your life. If an average Japanesse or European has had this kind of mentality of being heavenly good and no earthly value, do you think those citizens will work hard to develop their country and leave a good legacy for incoming generations.

The slave masters have handed over bible and their own imaginary god to you and then took away your senses, selfworth and human dignity. I pity the future of my fellow citizens, the religious Nigerians. The only valuable thing they see in their life is their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Census Figures Show Atheism On The Rise In Britain! Christianity Dying!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2012
mumumugu: U mean d population of fools are increasing in britain?and fellow fools are happy about it

This is the problem with religious people. Classifying peoplen that have nothig t do with your religion as "fools"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Excellency Dame Judith Ameachi( Rivers St Gov's Wife) Asked For Prayers. / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die / "When Is The Right Time For Marriage?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.