Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life (11017 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by boolet: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2012
heed101: Abeg u people should stop using the word SNOB. It is SNUB.

Yeye.. After registering over 6 G.C.Es becos of English language.
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by orjidency(f): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2012
Sory my dear, pls get well soon. Bt point of correctn, dat is nt tiwa savage.
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Dopefiend(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2012
heed101: Abeg u people should stop using the word SNOB. It is SNUB.

SNOB is also correct (tho not in d cotext it ws used)

SNOB: A person

SNUB: An act

boolet:

Yeye.. After registering over 6 G.C.Es becos of English language.

He's correct sir
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by AceMiss: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2012
mitchyy:

What are you even saying babe? So snubbing now gives a guy the right to stab you with the intent to kill? That's a very silly reason he gave. "She wasn't talking to me so I stabbed her". How sweet! Psweeeeeee!
Behind bars pls.
you must be retarded!
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by deelicious: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: Thank God. So unfortunate she might have to deal with a scar on her chin for the rest of her life.

Moral of the story 'Thou shall not snob'!

U must be very callous and bitter for this statement! angry angry Haba! It is females like u that make women seem like self hating bitches.
As a lady, is it every guy that shines his 32 to u that u immediately become friendly towards? There are some people u just have a bad feeling about and the best is to keep ur distance from them.
What happened proves that there was a very good reason her instincts told her to keep away from the guy. The guy must be mentally unstable and is capable of harming even his friends or family if they upset him.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by benz33(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2012
GudluckIBB: Tomoroow she go dey claim big girl.wetin she dey do for iyana ipaja?Anyway.Get well soon

can u tell us where ur Father or mother raised u?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by amber222(f): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2012
GudluckIBB: Tomoroow she go dey claim big girl.wetin she dey do for iyana ipaja?Anyway.Get well soon
where u dey stay?i'm sure u go claim outside naija(uk or us),whereas na ifo in sango u dey live.who tell u say good pple no dey iyana-ipaja?or is it everyone wey dey live 4 ikoyi,lekki,vi & co be good pple?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by nairalady(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2012
get well soon! dear cry
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by nikkyshyne(f): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2012
deelicious:

U must be very callous and bitter for this statement! angry angry Haba! It is females like u that make women seem like self hating bitches.
undecidedundecided
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by tellwisdom: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2012
tpapi: c dis poor man wey landlord don pursue commot for house

Shattap angry angry
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by DICKtator: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Koolking(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

NET gathered from a source who resides in the same building, that the accused ‘claims that he intentionally did it because tiwa wasn’t talking to him’.

With no prejudice intended, two sides of a coin cannot be ignored. Far from justifying the action of this youngman who stabbed the lady in question. I have learnt not to take media side of every story seriously. They (media) overheat and exaggerate and ignorantly skewed issues in order to sell their tabloid. How come people who are famous or trying to achieve fame are never wrong? Proper investigation will show that there is more to this hasty story than we read here. . .

grin grin grin grin I comment my reserve for now
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by AjanleKoko: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Residents say Obadina is ‘uneducated and arrogant’ and is ‘known for causing problems in the area’. He has been arrested and reprimanded at the Mosholashi Police Station.

Reprimanded?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by dnawah(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2012
babyosisi: But why is she living in the ghetto?
I hope her music career takes off so she can find a better neighborhood rather than in the midst of area boys and OPC thugs
every where in the world that's where good music usually take off 4rm,if i lie ask Dady showky,Chaley boy and even 2pac if u can reach him urself:-D

1 Like

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by free2ryhme: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2012
I pray d guy dat did dis rots in jail. And for tiwa d coy u associate ursf wit tells alot abt who u r and dis mess wldnt hav occurd in d first place. Get well soön! So sori it ended lyk dis
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by pixblogger: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: Thank God. So unfortunate she might have to deal with a scar on her chin for the rest of her life.

Moral of the story 'Thou shall not be a snob'!
You are a 4kin id1ot! angry
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by pixblogger: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Koolking:

With no prejudice intended, two sides of a coin cannot be ignored. Far from justifying the action of this youngman who stabbed the lady in question. I have learnt not to take media side of every story seriously. They (media) overheat and exaggerate and ignorantly skewed issues in order to sell their tabloid. How come people who are famous or trying to achieve fame are never wrong? Proper investigation will show that there is more to this hasty story than we read here. . .

grin grin grin grin I comment my reserve for now
So many silly comments here! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2012

Moral of the story 'Thou shall not be a snob'!

BULLSHIT!!!

Moral of the story 'We need a good mental health system'!

Next move 'Kill the muthafucker that stabbed her'!

Someone is not talking to you means you should stab them?

He must be mad!!!

We don't have the resources to cure him, so get rid of him before he kills someone else!

I suspect the murrafucker is one of those ediots weed has destroyed vital cells in his brain while taking it to feel among and be a cool guy.

KILL HIM!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Let her change name
Tiwa means to break things in Igbo
Thugs in Onitsha are sometimes referred to as Ndi Ntiwa then to make matters worse her nickname is tiwantiwa grin grin

Her name may be drawing danger to her
She should change to Favor
If a man named lateef becomes a robber should anyone be shocked?
On a lighter note whenever I see that name Barrister Bamidele Aturu,Aturu means sheep,laff no dey gree me
Then governor amosun
Amosu is witch grin grin grin grin
Olaniyi nko,olaniyi means useless fellow grin grin grin
LNGKMD
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by nikkyshyne(f): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

BULLSHIT!!!

Moral of the story 'We need a good mental health system'!
Ok. Calm down guyz, there is actually a level of joke/epigram in that post. Maybe I should have used the emoticon (grin) and not the exclamation mark(!).

Ofcox it is bullshyte. Not every1 is worth talking to.
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by abumen05: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dats d effect of aboding in ghetto....wsh ha quik recoveringm....#Leg out#####
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by chalaka(f): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
tellwisdom: Please no one should beg me for any money for donation ! angry angry
u dey donate b4?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Koolking(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
pixblogger:
So many silly people here! angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Lordswillsmith(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
make ena no kill our sexy beautiful gal ooo
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Jaideyone(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi: Let her change name
Tiwa means to break things in Igbo
Thugs in Onitsha are sometimes referred to as Ndi Ntiwa then to make matters worse her nickname is tiwantiwa grin grin

Her name may be drawing danger to her
She should change to Favor
If a man named lateef becomes a robber should anyone be shocked?
On a lighter note whenever I see that name Barrister Bamidele Aturu,Aturu means sheep,laff no dey gree me
Then governor amosun
Amosu is witch grin grin grin grin
Olaniyi nko,olaniyi means useless fellow grin grin grin
LNGKMD
ret*ard she's yoruba. Tiwa in her language means ours/our own. So each time u find out ur name means something bad in another language u have to di a change of name? U be f*ol
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by izyrach(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
dis pdude or watever u call ur self y cant u learn it just a question i asked mswwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,, cool cool cool cool
pDude:

Who said anything about Tiwa Savage undecided

Read the topic well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha In Serious Condition After Car Accident That Claimed A / Female Marlian Breaks The Internet With Bathroom Photo 18+ / MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.