Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Let Me Answer You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Answer You (598 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation / Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Answer You by Ycbgroup: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
We know most people have numerous questions to ask in respect of MAKING MONEY ONLINE, but they are not getting answer....we are using this thread to answer any question in respect of this...we will do it satisfactorily with no string attached
Re: Let Me Answer You by Hamos27(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
If u av bin searchn 4 an internet biz that u can operate wit just an email,phone ,dn dis is 4 u..d idea to b shared here, av used it to teach so many piple in generatn 150,000 monthly.straight 2 business:
for u to also start generatn 150,000 monthly u dnt nid .
1.a website
2.fancy software
3.u dnt nid 2 write any article
4.u dnt nid any programin skill
d easiest way to make moni onlin is selling stin is sellin informatn.
1.wat exactly r d informatn product
2.how r u goin to package dm
3.exactly whc type of informatn prduct wil make u moni fast
4.how r u goin to sel dm without a website
5.how r u goin 2 find d piple dat r ready to pay such informatn?
I wil help U TO ansa those questns and ensure u combin these strategies to make moni online tru dis my ''EMAIL CASH SYSTEM'' PACKAGE ..
Once again al wat u nid is ur
email address
phone
d guarded powerful tactics.wit ur bank a/c.WISH U SUCCESS-amos
To get d email cash package 'i wil b gven it out at an affordable price"call or text me on-08101105872
Re: Let Me Answer You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
I would like to ask your opinion about an investment topic that is quite popular on this forum.
The OP would say something like this:
Send x amount of money and get back 2 times the amount after 90 days.

My confusion is this:
If the OP can multiply the money in this investment, why doesn't he get money from family and friends to multiply it and then pay them back. Why does he have to help strangers?

I am always tempted to send my money. That is why I am raising the issue to the forum to ask if it is possible to have the money get multiply through this type of investment.

Can anyone tell me exactly how this investment works?
Thank you very much.
Re: Let Me Answer You by Ycbgroup: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
it is called HYIP(High Yield Investment Program),it is a form of investment that is good but have been taken over by scammers. It is good if you are lucky to get returns on ur money bt bad if u end up loosing. Most of them out here do not stand the test of time....bt my SUBJECTIVE advice...do not. At least wonder bank did pay some and dupe most...this is just the online version
[quote author=TheCongo]I would like to ask your opinion about an investment topic that is quite popular on this forum.
The OP would say something like this:
Send x amount of money and get back 2 times the amount after 90 days.

My confusion is this:
If the OP can multiply the money in this investment, why doesn't he get money from family and friends to multiply it and then pay them back. Why does he have to help strangers?

I am always tempted to send my money. That is why I am raising the issue to
Re: Let Me Answer You by franel79(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hamos27: If u av bin searchn 4 an internet biz that u can operate wit just an email,phone ,dn dis is 4 u..d idea to b shared here, av used it to teach so many piple in generatn 150,000 monthly.straight 2 business:
for u to also start generatn 150,000 monthly u dnt nid .
1.a website
2.fancy software
3.u dnt nid 2 write any article
4.u dnt nid any programin skill
d easiest way to make moni onlin is selling stin is sellin informatn.
1.wat exactly r d informatn product
2.how r u goin to package dm
3.exactly whc type of informatn prduct wil make u moni fast
4.how r u goin to sel dm without a website
5.how r u goin 2 find d piple dat r ready to pay such informatn?
I wil help U TO ansa those questns and ensure u combin these strategies to make moni online tru dis my ''EMAIL CASH SYSTEM'' PACKAGE ..
Once again al wat u nid is ur
email address
phone
d guarded powerful tactics.wit ur bank a/c.WISH U SUCCESS-amos
To get d email cash package 'i wil b gven it out at an affordable price"call or text me on-08101105872

Are you asking a question or you are advertising?

(1) (Reply)

Shop On Amazon.com And We Help You Conclude Transaction To Your Doorstep / Pearlstone Consultants ....We Are Here To Help Your Business Grow / I Used To Hate Network Marketing!!! Until I Heard About......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.