Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,035 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The 7 degrees of blondness: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 7 degrees of blondness: (1927 Views)

Can You Spot The 7 Differences In This Image? / The 7 Best Selling Books In Bookshops / 7 Degrees Of Cajun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
1st Degree:
A married couple was asleep when the telephone rang at two in the morning.

The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the telephone, listened a moment, and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?"

The wife said, "I don't know; some woman wanting to know 'if the coast is clear'."

2nd Degree:
Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up.

She opens it, looks in the mirror, and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."

She hands it to the second blonde.

The second blonde looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

3rd Degree:
A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door, she finds him in the arms of a redhead.

Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief.

She takes the gun and puts it to her head.

The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!"

The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

4th Degree:
A blonde brags about her knowledge of state capitals.

She proudly says, "Go ahead; ask me, I know all of them."

A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?"

The blonde replies, "Oh that's easy -- 'W'."

5th Degree:
What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

"Is it mine?"

6th Degree:
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch.

"Wow!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant! Are you OK, ma'am?"

"Why, yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.

"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.

"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. "I was driving along this road, when from out of nowhere this tree popped up in front of me, so I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was another tree! I swerved to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was, "

"Uh, ma'am," the officer said, cutting her off as he looked inside the car,

"There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles.

That was your air-freshener swinging back and forth."

7th Degree:
Returning home from work, a blonde was astonished to see that she had been robbed.

She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, and then sat down on the steps.

Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!"
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by ituen(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2008
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by TOYOSI20(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2008
Cool
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2008
ahn ahn, I'm black and blonde but I'm not dumb. Stop harrasing us blondes ok?!!!
Enough of this dumb blonde jokes they aren't funny anymore.
angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by pahtahkee: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
tollu:

ahn ahn, I'm black and blonde but I'm not dumb. Stop harrasing us blondes ok?!!!
Enough of this dumb blonde jokes they aren't funny anymore.
angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
Sup baby girl, where in the world have you been on the forum? Missed you so much on the forum. embarassed embarassed

How you doing?
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
Well i just took a semi break. I've been on reading stuff just not contributing. I see you've been real busy, new name and over 300 posts already (i never fit)!
Nairaland is popping o, new cliques and orisirisi other stuff.

Still on baby boy.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by pahtahkee: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2008
tollu:

Well i just took a semi break. I've been on reading stuff just not contributing. I see you've been real busy, new name and over 300 posts already (i never fit)!
Nairaland is popping o, new cliques and orisirisi other stuff.

Still on baby boy.
Well, I just stay on to keep the boredom and stress of reading off jare. You know me tongue Well I hope you are preparing seriously for the 3 weeks. At least you do use that to slim down small. cheesy Yeah orisirisi for nairaland oh.

Missed you though. grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

Well, I just stay on to keep the boredom and stress of reading off jare. You know me tongue Well I hope you are preparing seriously for the 3 weeks. At least you do use that to slim down small. cheesy Yeah orisirisi for nairaland oh.

Missed you though. grin

I can hardly wait for the three weeks, person don dey grow grey hair for house cheesy
As per the slimming down , abeg no let people think say my size dey astronomical o angry as i still dey find nairaland husband grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by pahtahkee: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2008
tollu:

I can hardly wait for the three weeks, person don dey grow grey hair for house cheesy
As per the slimming down , abeg no let people think say my size dey astronomical o angry as i still dey find nairaland husband grin

Abeg you are not fat jare. Just the right size for an ideal woman. Nairaland husband for where? angry Ok oh, will buzz you up later. kiss
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2008
@ tollu

black and blonde? na wah oh! where u cut your own wig from now? horse or cow?

i like know abeg.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by cuteness01: 1:24am On Feb 18, 2008
really,i dont think blondes are really dumb,i know so many blondes,,,,,,yet to see a dumb one among them
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2008
@ Kronky There's no wig involved, we're talking au naturel here believe it or not tongue.

@ Cuteness, there's no smoke without a fire. It must have ben observed over time that quite a number of blondes are dumb.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2008
@ Pahtahkee you want to mu si mi lori abi? angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
I'm still mad at ya!
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2008
@ tollu

naturally blonde right? then someone has got som explanation to do.
holla back on YIM.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2008
blondes in air grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2008
clem i tire oh!

apart from those puppets dey used in advertising FAYROUZ drink, have u seen anoda black and blonde before or even after.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
nope never seen a black blonde

except black abinos with red/orange hair grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2008
kronkykay:

clem i tire oh!

apart from those puppets dey used in advertising FAYROUZ drink, have u seen another black and blonde before or even after.

Now that Fayrouz commercial is particularly ugly!

Clemcykul tongue tongue tongue
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by Rebellious(f): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2008
Black and naturally blonde? lol. Girl pull them ugly weaves off. Be proud of your rich black hair like I am.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by darkey(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
tollu:

@ Kronky There's no wig involved, we're talking au naturel here believe it or not tongue.

@ Cuteness, there's no smoke without a fire. It must have ben observed over time that quite a number of blondes are dumb.
either that or dey just fit the description, i think it's fun though but i do know that it's not true. u sound intelligent
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
Rebellious:

Black and naturally blonde? lol. Girl pull them ugly weaves off. Be proud of your rich black hair like I am.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Each to his own.

darkey:

either that or dey just fit the description, i think it's fun though but i do know that it's not true. u sound intelligent

Is that a pick up line gone wrong? I don't think intelligence has come into play at all.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2008
tollu:

Is that a pick up line gone wrong? I don't think intelligence has come into play at all.

It's the lack of intelligence among most blondes that makes pple say they are stupid

to the blondes, common sense is not such a common thing at all. (no offence meant)
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ tollu

watz popping with yu and the YIM, LETS TALK
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2008
tollu why are u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ing

abi u don turn to bingo grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by folly69(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2008
@post kronky u ar cracking me up grin grin grin

clemcykul:

LMAO grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
thanks folly

the idea of been black and naturally blonde beats me
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
beats u?
wid wat grin lola i beg come beat kronk grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
she go fall sick oh
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
so ur bla bla bla dey give sickness? ol boy i salute u o grin
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by kronkykay(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
the sickness na after 9months u go well oh
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by tollu: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
clemcykul:

Have we met?

kronkykay:

thanks folly

the idea of been black and naturally blonde beats me

It does? how intelligent u must be then.
Re: The 7 degrees of blondness: by clemcykul(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2008
yeah tollu we met sometimes back in april 1943 remember? wink

as usual tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Sentences / My Cock / Brain Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.