Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Completed Projects In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completed Projects In Abia State (9309 Views)

Why I Don’t Commission Most Of My Completed Projects- Aregbesola! / Abia State Completed Projects / Speech Delivered By Gov. T.a Orji - Commissioning Completed Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ocular007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
am not surprise that people have chosen to be blindfolded.....i wonder who is tipping them and greasing their palms,which have made them loose the touch of consciousness....why would people come here and say T.A is not working..? am just made to believe that its only those who have a negative view of this state that are coming here to condemn the good work of governor Orji...but i believe as we have eyes and can't see,so the more sincere ones can't testify that the governor is working....follow this site to get more acquainted with this development in Abia state....http://www.panoramio.com/user/akudoude
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by obinalihe: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ chimerase you talk like a babe,how could u just start talking trash here,what do u know about leadership? you guys are to me a hear -say group,and there is nothing that shows u have mental justification...T.A orji has been doing great work this tenure and his second tenure,as we all know he has been very outstanding and am so happy about the work he has done so far and i believe he will continue on that direction...
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ocular007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ chimerase,you are not a good critics ,and i think i will be saying this a million times,for you to have not taken cognizance of the recent development in abia state shows how timid and lacking information......there a lot of work that T.A has done,and he has been outstanding this second tenure,those who say he is not working i think are just the opposition parties or those bought over by anti-progressive abians,to malign the good work he is doing...please my good people,visit http://www.panoramio.com/user/akudoude....if you want to be aware the development in abia state...
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ocular007(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
something good is in the offing for abia state...and i can see from what is happening now,alot of good things are happening in abia state now....
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Biafrarep(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2012
ocular007: @ chimerase,you are not a good critics ,and i think i will be saying this a million times,for you to have not taken cognizance of the recent development in abia state shows how timid and lacking information......there a lot of work that T.A has done,and he has been outstanding this second tenure,those who say he is not working i think are just the opposition parties or those bought over by anti-progressive abians,to malign the good work he is doing...please my good people,visit http://www.panoramio.com/user/akudoude....if you want to be aware the development in abia state...
I am ashamed of you, just for some naira notes, you will call black 'white' are you any better than Judas? I bet you will sell your mother for money! Those pictures you and your cohorts are bandying, are they commensurate with the Abia state annual budget? Have you been to Aba? Can you compare Abia with states like Imo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Rivers, Edo etc. Please dont bring curse upon yourself, Theif T.A Orji is a monumental disaster on Abia and posterity will potray him in bad light.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
franchizy: Gov T. A Orji has done very well in Abia state except in Aba. He inherited a lot of debt from his predicesor Orji Uzor Kalu and been spending almost all the allocations to the state paying debts he inherited. At the moment, the Governor has comence rehabilitation of all roads in Aba. Also there is free education, healthcare, pipe borne water and social amenities all over Abia state. With all this achievements, y do we label the Gov as the worst. He is among the most sincere and honest Gov in Nigeria.

BOKO HARAM GUYS HAVE BEEN WASTING THEIR IED's, U DESERVE TO BE BLOWN AWAY.
DON'T UR WATER FILLED BRAINS FOR ONES REMINDS U THAT MANY PEOPLE HERE DOMICILE IN THAT STATE AND KNOWS EVERYTHING HAPPENING THERE?

POST LIKE THESE RLY OFFENDS ONES SENSIBILITIES AND U START WONDERING IF GOATS TOO ACCESS THE INTERNET AND N/L AS WELL.

HE IS BUYING UP LANDS AND BUILDING MANSIONS AND ESTATES FOR HIMSELF, MAY BE THAT IS THE DEBT HE HAS BEEN PAYING ABI?
ALL U OKIJA SHRINE FAITHFULS- SHAME ON U ALL- DEAD CONSCIENCE ALL FOR MONEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness / National Assembly’s Quest To Re-order The Sequence Of Elections, Right Or Wrong? / Enugu State Government Awards NI.I7 Billion Road Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.