Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Completed Projects In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completed Projects In Abia State (9292 Views)

Why I Don’t Commission Most Of My Completed Projects- Aregbesola! / Abia State Completed Projects / Speech Delivered By Gov. T.a Orji - Commissioning Completed Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by drnoel: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
patrikobi: what a great job the governor is doing....keep it up T.A Orji
Be deceiving urself and think u are deceiving people. Do those projects look completed to u?
Go to aba and see for urself, that is if u don't already know which am sure u do. Look at all the roads in abs, from umungasi, Osu osu, market road, hospital road to name a few. All these are major access roads in aba that ur governor has refused to build. He will suffer it in hell.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by obyrich(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
slap1: I came into Aba today, and it happened that the governor visited. On a bus, from the various 'interest group' buses in his convoy, was written: Colombia Boys Association(donated by the governor). . . That's the umbrella body of Indian hemp smokers in Aba. Unbelievable, but true. I hope another person confirms this.
There is a hard drug market at Aba motor park, 1 york street, Aba approved by the Governor. Ask any resident of Aba, he donated a bus and built a gate for them after being booed at Enyimba stadium by Aba residents during Ojukwu's burial.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by onuwaje(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
If that is a completed project then i pity abia state sad
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by bobothem(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
slap1: I came into Aba today, and it happened that the governor visited. On a bus, from the various 'interest group' buses in his convoy, was written: Colombia Boys Association(donated by the governor). . . That's the umbrella body of Indian hemp smokers in Aba. Unbelievable, but true. I hope another person confirms this.
that is true o.colombia and York boys.he gave them buses
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Rastamann: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Cheap propaganda.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
franchizy: Gov T. A Orji has done very well in Abia state except in Aba. He inherited a lot of debt from his predicesor Orji Uzor Kalu and been spending almost all the allocations to the state paying debts he inherited. At the moment, the Governor has comence rehabilitation of all roads in Aba. Also there is free education, healthcare, pipe borne water and social amenities all over Abia state. With all this achievements, y do we label the Gov as the worst. He is among the most sincere and honest Gov in Nigeria.

Is this the governor himself typing?

2 Likes

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by bestower: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
No mind the praisesinger, na photoshop. T.A Orji is the
worst Governor ever known, no vision or direction...May God deliver Abia
in the near future!Seconded.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Mepounds(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Crazy Fools
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by idinc(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
guys dt gov.is a joke,d oda day in aba he paraded d streets wit ova 30 vehicles,lockd up in his tinted glass...of course he knew he'd b booed.Nw ask wt he came 2do,he came 2 commission a bad road dt ws patched wt gravels n sand.nxt its all on air dt he's workin wonders.no mata hw nice wt uv seen in doz pics may luk,u'd cry if u saw dem 4 real
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ZeusI: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Every government works as is Abia state's, as the pictures proves he works very well 'pictorially'.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ngooka: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
The first 2 upstairs pictures are auto card pictures, quote me there is no completed project in abia state.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by doctokwus: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
I don't pity Abians,crucify me if u like;but wen a pple claim dey are being ruled by an incompetent,mad man& dey go about dere daily biz,den dey deserve what dey get.Arab revolutions dat av bn consistent ova d past few yrs were statd by pple who were fed up wt a system dat was 10000x beta dan d situation in aba
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by nneh1(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
I heard T A Orji is using JULIUS BINGO to construct the roads.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ore64dollar: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
who say Ochendo no they work for abia state na enemy of the state , because these man don come make Abia state better pass as it they before , no be small thing joooooooooooooooor , TEN GBOSA for the man wey sabi chief T.A Orji one of Abia state

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by bestower: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
The state is one of the worst state i ve ever been to in the SE of the country,enslaved the citizen of the state with mirage promises,infact,he is the worst governor ever emerged out of the state.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Super1759: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
op, tell your oga to pay abia state workers, teachers and civil servants. Since august. Thunder will descend on him for causing pain on abia people. December is here,no salary
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Super1759: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
ore64dollar: who say Ochendo no they work for abia state na enemy of the state , because these man don come make Abia state better pass as it they before , no be small thing joooooooooooooooor , TEN GBOSA for the man wey sabi chief T.A Orji one of Abia state
you are a fooool for defending evil deeds may the consequences follow you as well. Abia will survive. God deh
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ugwuchivincent: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls wr is d building located? Becos i stay in umuahia i cant c anyting.d only tin d man has done since in office is d mission hill road nd street light.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by dewblue81: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
patrikobi: what a great job the governor is doing....keep it up T.A Orji

the governor is not doing well at all. this is nothing compare to other governors.

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Walexsammy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op. U must be a fool, that same market u'r talking abt is neva a new one, his jst relocating the existing, and more ova that land belong to sm pple and he forcefully collected it from them. U said he also build road/roadz, mtchewww lol, I think it'll be beta u visit Aba for jst a day and be a testimony to the shameless government we have in abia state and stop dis deM say dem say tins.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Proxytalk: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
I visited Aba on the 19 of last month,to attend a friends wedding. And what i saw baffles me. But my major concern was not just state of the road and gullies that have araedy developed in many parts of Ph-park-factory rd axis(no wonder i didnt see better car) rather the height of various hips of refuse along the road and streets OMG! the trauma hasnt left me, as i tot abt the state of health of residents. Infact iv not seen anything lik that in naija not even during mbadinuju tenure. May God help

1 Like

Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
T.A ORJI T.A ORJI T.A ORJI how many time did i call u.REPENT maka ndu gi
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ijigbamigb(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
You call these Local Government responsibilities state government projects, HABA...OP where are u from? Workers Sect, State Gov Sct, and those 2 mere projects there do not make up to 10 percent of what is expected of a State Gov...
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by EXCELLENCEAbia: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
franchizy: Gov T. A Orji has done very well in Abia state except in Aba. He inherited a lot of debt from his predicesor Orji Uzor Kalu and been spending almost all the allocations to the state paying debts he inherited. At the moment, the Governor has comence rehabilitation of all roads in Aba. Also there is free education, healthcare, pipe borne water and social amenities all over Abia state. With all this achievements, y do we label the Gov as the worst. He is among the most sincere and honest Gov in Nigeria.
i will like to know where u are writting from but at the mean time you will be persecuted and people will be happy for it
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by drnoel: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Super1759: op, tell your oga to pay abia state workers, teachers and civil servants. Since august. Thunder will descend on him for causing pain on abia people. December is here,no salary
Ask him about their teaching hospital
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by harmless011: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2012

Just mention the road rehabilitated by the slowpoke t.a orji, the guy is the worst thing to happen to any mankind in the whole universe.
I live in aba if you are sincere i challenge you to come and say this trash in enyimba city and see if you will not be aluued.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Besea(f): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2012
@Op, i bu owo. Even my kid brova knows this is AutoCAD. In almost 8 years, d Gov can only boast of 3 unfinished project which of course in the budget run into BILLIONS of naira. Smh and na our school (ABSU)fees sha.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ezeagu(m): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2012
Shitty architecture for an even shittier government.
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Mospring(m): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2012
tajulasblog: PROPAGANDA.
this is a consorted game of shame by Theodore .Ahamefule Orji alias ochendo! my Ochudo of Ebonyi state is far better of in All ramification!....
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by emenezer(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2012
Ure dreaming..autocad pix..at ops,its high time,u undstnd dat,we r nt kids dat can b decieved lik u.k...
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by Assonite(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2012
undecided@franchizy.....,May Amadioha publish U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 mentioning FREE EDUCATION....,He-diot
Re: Completed Projects In Abia State by ujchief(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2012
ugwuchi vincent: Pls wr is d building located? Becos i stay in umuahia i cant c anyting.d only tin d man has done since in office is d mission hill road nd street light.
The New secretariet (Aguiyi ironsi Layout), Federal high court (Finbarrs road by ikot ekpene rd), Mecure Diagnostic Centre (Aba rd), New Timber (ikot ekpene rd), the road there is the New timber road, the ikot ekpene rd leading to it isnt dualised, so a new route was carved out for them via Aguiyi ironsi layout. Most of the projects are 70% complete.
Inasmuch as T.a orji has been a douchbag for 5yrs now, he started so many projects towards the last quarter of this yr.
He promised to kick-off massive road re-construction when the rain stops, so far, there seem to be a litle bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
We Abians have been so unfortunate in terms of leadership, lets see how his 2nd tenure will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks / EFCC Arrests Dada Olatunji, Ex-Fire Service Boss Over Employment Scam / I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.