Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything (666 Views)

Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! / Are They Telling Me The Truth? Help B4 I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything by 377: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gd day guys pls i am in a fix now,i have been looking for a job for over 5yrs now no way,due to d facts that i dnt have a job,i enroled for masters programme,i finished sucessfuly and then started another one which i will start my final exams by march nxt yr,i am in abuja currently but just got a job in bioresource developement center in odi bayelsa to resume january though i dnt no how much they pay,i dnt no what to do now,also i am expecting another appointment letter frm NSITF any moment from now,so i dnt no if i should go to bayelsa nd leave the msc or wait for nsitf and continue my msc.pls advice.thanks
Re: Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything by k2039: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
I need to know your scale of preference and from their I will factor in your opportunity cost.
Re: Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything by 377: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
The reason is that i need to complete the msc financial mathematics bcs i paid heavily for it,nd lossing the job opportunity dnt no when to get another chance.
Re: Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything by mkoabiola: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls,is dere any cpmpany lik dat in Odi bayesa state?
Wat is d full meaning of nstif?
To ur question.
A bird in d jand worth million in d bush.
I think d job is beta.
Opportunity lost may nva b regain.
Re: Pls Advice B4 I Loose Everything by uboma(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ op, u have survived so far without a job and now that u are currently running an msc prog. my advise to u is that u should complete ur prog which u paid heavily for. at the end of the day, the msc will also count in ur CV. The NSITF is a govt job which guarantees security than private companies. So be patient, prayerful and remain focused.

All the best to you

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Continue In The Same Trend, U've Got To Change Tactics! / Desperately In Need Of Career Advice / Palm Kernel Shell Sourcing Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.