Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? (2067 Views)

Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by coolestboy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
4 d ladiez.......................
I keep wondering why our ladies of nowadayz alwayz want a guy without a mum. There paramount prayer is that there mother - in- law should die before there wedlock.
Can anyone help me wit d reason why dis phenomenon become so rampant?
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by baby124: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Anyone that wants their mother in law dead, will die a horrible death before she can become a mother in law. What you throw out into the world, comes back 10x wink
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yes, leave it to someone who has no experience worth considering bad/out of the normal with mother-in-laws to JUDGE those who have when they wish their mother-in-law would die and probably leave them, and theirs in peace. Leave it to some of our fellow Nigerians to believe they are in the place to JUDGE IT ALL . . . even that which they know nothing of.

Pst** Just an FYI,curses have a way of auto-magically returning to sender . . . that's been my experience so far. . . . most of the people who send them out get them back in good amount, so be careful what you send out. grin
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by slimyem: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2012
coolestboy: 4 d ladiez.......................
I keep wondering why our ladies of nowadayz alwayz want a guy without a mum. There paramount prayer is that there mother - in- law should die before there wedlock.
Can anyone help me wit d reason why dis phenomenon become so rampant?
Where do these things really happen?
...i mean where singles pray for their MILs to die before they get married to the man..and where the phenomenon is rampant..?
Nollywood?
I like to believe that's where most of these negative stories about what women want/do and what they don't want/do come from.
The media is a big part of this problem...creating and acting out impossible scenarios about MILs and DILs and the gullibles accepting that as what obtains in reality.
The single ladies around me don't pray such prayers..instead,they pray for good,tolerant and rational MILs!
Stop surrounding yourself with wildly foolish ladies who have no value for their mothers and as such wish evil upon other people's mothers!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by greatgod2012(f): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Every daughter-in-law is a potential mother-in-law.
God is not mocked, whatever u sow, u shall reap.
I pray to reap whatever im sowing in millions fold as regards this thread.
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 14, 2012
greatgod2012: Every daughter-in-law is a potential mother-in-law.
God is not mocked, whatever u sow, u shall reap.
I pray to reap whatever im sowing in millions fold as regards this thread

Thank you my sister.... Mattew 5:5 and down..... I am also a true believer of karma....

How many people can boldly say that last paragraph and thunder will not kill instantly? .... I jide pray to reap everything I'm sowing regarding this thread too ! Amen
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2012
chaircover: God please heal the hurting hearts.

I say a big amen! to that.
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2012
I'm also a very strong believer in the Law of Harvest, which some call Karma.

When I was a teenager, I used to hear ladies wish such for their would be MIL; such prayers used to shock and marvel me.

So I used to tell myself then that I, Ferhyntorlah will have a caring, loving, understanding and God fearing MIL who would take me as her daughter and not DIL.

If all people see/say are negativity, I for once wouldn't mind being the only one with the opposite thinking.

My prayer is that both my FIL & MIL be alive, hale and hearty so that their grandchildren can bond and play with them.
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
I wish my mother inlaw (whoever she is) d best things.anytime i pray,i also pray for my mother inlaw to be even though am stil single,what i do is that i am taking a step of faith.all these wild mother inlaws they show in africa magic and hi nolly is sometimes unreasonable and u ladies need to start checkmating what u watch because whenever u watch some things over and over again,theres a tendecy u believe what u watch and it becomes part and parcel of your subconscious mind,if u are not careful self,u might have patience kind of woman for a mother inlaw because uve programmed your mind to believe such through watching crap
Re: Why Do U Want Your Mother - In - Law Dead? by coolestboy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
ferhyntorlah: I'm also a very strong believer in the Law of Harvest, which some call Karma.

When I was a teenager, I used to hear ladies wish such for their would be MIL; such prayers used to shock and marvel me.

So I used to tell myself then that I, Ferhyntorlah will have a caring, loving, understanding and God fearing MIL who would take me as her daughter and not DIL.

If all people see/say are negativity, I for once wouldn't mind being the only one with the opposite thinking.

My prayer is that both my FIL & MIL be alive, hale and hearty to that their grandchildren can bond and play with them.
How i wish our ladies of nowadayz could think 2wardz diz direction, marraige would have been a better place 4 dem to stay n enjoy without any hullabaloo wit dia MIL's. I wonda how a woman will get d best of her man wen she neva dreamt for d best 4 her MIL's

(1) (Reply)

Does God Predetermines Whom you Marry? MY OPINION!!! / My Childhood Experience: In Line With This Topic: No Don't Touch Me There!!! / The Day A Ghost Came To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.