Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jonathan Continues To Impress!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Continues To Impress!! (16293 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Public Power Supply Continues To Improve (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by PointB: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
UncleJJ:

So, GEJ should not be held responsible because the northerner refused the polio vaccine. If he used guys like you to enlighten such people instead of posting excuses on nairaland. We would not have this issue.

It's just like when your a kid , and whenever your mum wants to shower you or so, you refuse - so because u refuse to shower - she'd let you walk around smelly.

A mad man does not feel shame, but the relative of the mad man who are disgraced !

The history of refusal of Polio vaccination is much more complicated. Are you aware that some of the reasons include the allusion of Western conspiracy to render Northerners infertile? How do you even begin to address this inanity promoted by clerics and others who are more privileged?

Guy, let's be realistic. GEJ has his issue, but every blaming ancient malaise on him is unreasonable. Soon couples will blame him for their inability to conceive.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by karlmax2: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
PointB:

The history of refusal of Polio vaccination is much more complicated. Are you aware that some of the reasons include the allusion of Western conspiracy to render Northerners infertile? How do you even begin to address this inanity promoted by clerics and others who are more privileged?

Guy, let's be realistic. GEJ has his issue, but every blaming ancient malaise on him is unreasonable. Soon couples will blame him for their inability to conceive.
don't mind the jonzer he would soon blame GEJ for his impotency.I don't join issues anymore with people who don't knw what is happening in nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by GARRIx7(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wa oooo!! See wetin GEJ don do for Naija. If only he can do the same thing in Nigeria, Nigeria would be a great nation.....

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by taharqa: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao! Anybody can write anything anywhere and post link. . .that don't mean what is in it is true or is does it?

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/EccSeek/Taharqa.jpg

Hmmmmmm!!

Anyhoo, I doubt you will find anyone who will take you up on your challenge, I mean it's like pointing to what is obviously a table, calling it a car and asking people to challenge your point. Most people will just look at you, shake their heads in pity (while silently cursing the person that did you like so) and walk away.

Point is. . .something that is so blatantly false need not be challenged by anyone. The proof is in reality. . .a reality only someone who is so far up their own behind, they can't think straight, won't see.

So stop trying to drag people into your behind by issuing silly challenges. cheesy

Oh I see! So you can talk of this 'proof of reality' there were u are in the US of A, Or isn't Canada, Or anywhere is it that you are. I see in deed!

YOU GUYS SHOULD PLZ[b][/b] IN THE NAME OF GOD JUST SHUT YR MOUTHS UP. You guys can only foooool yaselvew and those peeps gullible enuf for u guys to play.

The @OP made his arguments with points and LINKS (links provided by nonpartisan observers that made claims on tangible things that are FALSIFIABLE). Respond to these points Or leave the @OP's thread. My Advice.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU GENTLY WHILE YOUR CONSCIENCE SILENTLY WATCHES THE DAY IT WILL BE YOUR ONLY COMPANION!

YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU BEAF AND CO! thousands of Children are dying, millions of graduates have no jobs, thousands of children and elderly are starving, millions of Nigerians will go hungry for today with no hope for food.

Yes let's build a 156 capacity hall for 2 billion naira. Yes let the VP have a 14 billion naira house. Yes!! I need to feed with 1 billion naira per year.

AHHHHH!

YOUR CONSCIENCE AWAITS YOU IN THE GRAVE ALL YE WHO PROMOTES CORRUPT AND HEARTLESS POLITICIANS! YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE SILENTLY RECORDING YOUR MEMORIES IN CASE YOU FORGET YOUR DEEDS!!

YOUR GRAVES AWAIT YOUS!!!

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
TO BA BAJE, E MA NI RI IBI SA SI?

If Nigeria is destroyed remember the 140million plus that will have no where to go? Remember the people that can't live in obodoyibo.

Remember your tomorrow! Remember very well!!!
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by SisiKill1: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
taharqa:

Oh I see! So you can talk of this 'proof of reality' there were u are in the US of A, Or isn't Canada, Or anywhere is it that you are. I see in deed!

YOU GUYS SHOULD PLZ[b][/b] IN THE NAME OF GOD JUST SHUT YR MOUTHS UP. You guys can only foooool yaselvew and those peeps gullible enuf for u guys to play.

The @OP make his arguments with points and LINKS (links provided by nonpartisan observers that made claims on tangible things that are FALSIFIABLE). Response the these points Or leave the @OP's thread. My Advice.

Nonpartisan observer?

Dude abeg go siddon somewhere.

By the way, that's about the only thing I could make out in your post...Seriously, what is you trying to said?!!

Choi! I can see why you are easily taken by big words.

SMH!
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Iolo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
UncleJJ:

So, GEJ should not be held responsible because the northerner refused the polio vaccine. If he used guys like you to enlighten such people instead of posting excuses on nairaland. We would not have this issue.

It's just like when your a kid , and whenever your mum wants to shower you or so, you refuse - so because u refuse to shower - she'd let you walk around smelly.

A mad man does not feel shame, but the relative of the mad man who are disgraced !

Oga pls don't assert what you are not sure of. Polio vaccination in Nigeria is done by the states. The Federal Government only plays little role in terms of support wherever needed. GEJ isn't directly involved at all.

And polio cases have drastically reduced over the years. A testament of the success of previous vaccinations had. In the last 2 years I believe we've had less than 10 polio cases.

Enlightenment has been a challenge but its now very rare for people to reject the vaccine. The state govts usually partner with the emirs and local chiefs. Without been too specific I knew of a particular case where a man rejected the vaccine for his child and got summoned by the Emir of that town. He later apologised and the child was given.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by otokx(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Na wa oooo!! See wetin GEJ don do for Naija. If only he can do the same thing in Nigeria, Nigeria would be a great nation.....

Bros me i tire for all this people wey dey come talk lie for this place, the world does not care if we continually deceive ourselves but when in deceiving ourselves for example in the matter of the polio immunization we now turn around to be exporting polio back to where it has been eradicated then something must be done. They need our money so no problem we carry a polio card that says vaccinated when we bought it for 500 so now when we land their own country they will give us the polio immunization and issue us a card.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Iolo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
PointB:

The Pzifer case in Kano comes to mind. But i believe from what I know that there's been grassroot enlightment to allay the fears of the illiterate ones. They pretty much listen to what their emir or maigari says so its been rare for people to reject cause of this.
Funny enough reasons usually lie around the "my/our husband is not around so I can't allow you without his permission". The vaccinators still go on a round up exercise after the initial and usually get such people vaccinated.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by TableLeg(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Jonathan the dud ... go to hell!
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by otokx(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2012
everything you hear is in future tense, no one is past tense, passed the so called model airports in Port Harcourt, very shoddy job being done and even in the next 12 months it will not be completed, the structure by the way when complete would not even compete with a coach or bus station in the UK.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by otokx(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2012
Take a look at the east - west road with particular reference from Warri to Onne, an industrial hub in very bad state simply because it was awarded to one of the presidents patrons in the person of SETRACO that is a rumored front for Anenih. Why has GEJ not revoked that contract?

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by lacasa: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2012
MTCHEUW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sycophant that opened this thread needs to be castrated angry

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Demdem(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2012
Useless thread. Hopeless supporters.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by citizenisb: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Second, this nation is littered with 3rd worlders and those people are VERY comfortable, accustomed, ok with having oligarchs (who are white) rule over them and commit massive corruption every single day.  In fact, in black-run cities, they virtually INSIST on having a corrupt leader.  Bonus points if he's black too.

Ordinary whites seem to believe blacks have the same innate notions of right and wrong and even same basic concept of how government works.  They don't. Most asians get this, but they have corruption issues as well.  Blacks don't conceptualize governance as representation, they conceptualize it as ownership, chiefdom.  It is not corruption to them, it is what the chief do with he property, as he see fit because it is his.

There's no innate African concept of construction, building for the future, things are here and now, very non future time oriented.  We got 13% of them

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by karlmax2: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2012
otokx: Take a look at the east - west road with particular reference from Warri to Onne, an industrial hub in very bad state simply because it was awarded to one of the presidents patrons in the person of SETRACO that is a rumored front for Anenih. Why has GEJ not revoked that contract?
are u guys this ignorant pls EAST WEST ROAD Is an NDDC pRoject not a FG project that contract was awarded by nddc during obasanjo regime by NDDC not FG some fools here tend to suprise me u think nigeria starts and ends in ur miserable states per attension to ur state govermennt they collect allocation too at lest u acknowledged that work is on going at the PH airport but ur problem is the pace what did ur past leaders do that same airport since it was esthablished OBJ and yar adua ruled this country for 13 year in these years were this airport renovated not to talk of at the pace ur complaining about.those making noise here I challenge any of them to tell me how much there LGA and state goverment collected since gej tenure.I bet non of them knws. Nigeria does not start and end in ur locality.like I said and I would continue to say una go commit suicide by 2015.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by VoodooDoll(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Always what GEJ will do, never what GEJ has done.

Stomach supporters.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Demdem(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2012
karl max: are u guys this ignorant pls EAST WEST ROAD Is an NDDC pRoject not a FG project that contract was awarded by nddc during obasanjo regime by NDDC not FG some fools here tend to suprise me u think nigeria starts and ends in ur miserable states per attension to ur state govermennt they collect allocation too at lest u acknowledged that work is on going at the PH airport but ur problem is the pace what did ur past leaders do that same airport since it was esthablished OBJ and yar adua ruled this country for 13 year in these years were this airport renovated not to talk of at the pace ur complaining about.those making noise here I challenge any of them to tell me how much there LGA and state goverment collected since gej tenure.I bet non of them knws. Nigeria does not start and end in ur locality.like I said and I would continue to say una go commit suicide by 2015.

Concerning east west road, I think u are confused.
What is NDDC, what is FG?
That work initially was to be carried out by both berger and setraco. Setraco made sure berger employees were kidnapped and they pulled out.
At present, that job is being oversee by the ministry of Niger delta which is a creation of the fg.
So far setraco is a disgrace, instead of focussing on the job, they deployed their resources to abuja to complete the ministers mansion.
Come 2015,won't be surprised if the road still remain terrible.
Fresh air.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by karlmax2: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Demdem:

Concerning east west road, I think u are confused.
What is NDDC, what is FG?
That work initially was to be carried out by both berger and setraco. Setraco made sure berger employees were kidnapped and they pulled out.
At present, that job is being oversee by the ministry of Niger delta which is a creation of the fg.
So far setraco is a disgrace, instead of focussing on the job, they deployed their resources to abuja to complete the ministers mansion.
Come 2015,won't be surprised if the road still remain terrible.
Fresh air.
am not suprised that u wrote this so the NDDC that was formed in year 2000 is now under a ministry that was formed by yar adua in 2008?

Niger Delta Ministry
Minstry overview
FormedSeptember 10, 2008
Minister responsiblePeter Godsday Orubebe
Deputy Minister responsibleZainab Ibrahim Kuchi
Website
www.mnda.gov.ng
The Niger Delta Min
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta_Ministry

While Nddc

BOUT US
NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
THE NDDC MANDATE

Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.
Conception, planning and implementation, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of projects and programs for sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation including roads, jetties and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, electricity and telecommunications.
Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development.
Preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the Commission.
Implementation of all the measures approved for the development of the Niger Delta region by the Federal Government and the states of the Commission.
Identify factors inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta region.
Assessing and reporting on any project being funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas companies and any other company, including non-governmental organizations, as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are properly utilized.
Tackling ecological and environmental problems that arise from the exploration of oil mineral in the Niger Delta region and advising the Federal Government and the member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring and environmental pollution.
Liaising with the various oil mineral and gas prospecting and producing companies on all matters of pollution, prevention and control.
Executing such other works and performing such other functions, which in the option of the Commission are required for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region and its people

http://www.nddc.gov.ng/about%20us.html

So retardeen tell me and a lot of curious intelletuals how nddc is under ministry of niger delta.u and ur likes are really intellectually weak all u knw how to do is insult people without putting up a constructive aguement.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Demdem(m): 1:42am On Dec 14, 2012
karl max: am not suprised that u wrote this so the NDDC that was formed in year 2000 is now under a ministry that was formed by yar adua in 2008?

So retardeen tell me and a lot of curious intelletuals how nddc is under ministry of niger delta.u and ur likes are really intellectually weak all u knw how to do is insult people without putting up a constructive aguement.

Crook, i can see u are much more confused that i earlier envisaged. Will take time to shed more light for u however knowing fully well ur kind, i admit it will be simply be much more usefull for another instead of u the intended person.

Firstly u said this:

karl max: are u guys this ignorant pls EAST WEST ROAD Is an NDDC pRoject not a FG project that contract was awarded by nddc during obasanjo regime by NDDC not FG

[b]are u nut? NDDC is a creation of FG. One of several FG agencies. Any contract awarded by any of these agencies is being done on behalf of the FG so its wrong for u to state that its not a FG project

Secondly, NDDC was formed in 2000 and MNDA 2008 however the NDDC was moved to MNDA to become a parastatal in the new ministry so dumb its possible that a old agency can fall under a new ministry.

Since u like ikipedia so much grin kindly read through these two. it will shed more light to ur darkness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta_Development_Commission
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta_Ministry

Thridly, MNDA is directly in charge of east west road as at today. peeps like me pass through this road daily and we see what setraco does and the logo of the supervising ministry clearly stated for all to see. if MNDA isnt, the folloing below ouldnt have happened.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/east-west-road-senate-grills-minister-setraco-over-contract-inflation/133434/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104708:east-west-road-to-be-completed-by-dec-2014&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Now prove me wrong by accepting that u have been enlightened grin[/b]

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm confused. . .which country did all this happen?
It's easy to make silly comments but I challenge you to mention one project highlighted that is not true

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2012
GARRI (x7):
My friend, stop fooling around under this sort of silly comments. You have been presented with FACTS and pictures(if you follow the link). These FACTS are in you face. The projects highlighted are not 'we will' or 'we plan to' do projects. Rather the projects that are either COMPLETED or work is going on there NOW. FACTS are different from allegations that your likes throw up daily. Therefore, if you have any evidence to disprove these FACTS, that stare you in the face, pls let us know

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2012
VoodooDoll: Always what GEJ will do, never what GEJ has done.

Stomach supporters.
No sir, except you have problem with comprehension. Go thru it again unless you'r a stomach opposer
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Elueme: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2012
If nigerians in general think and reason like these nairalanders who are obsessed and full of hatred for this performing and most focused government, then the country is doomed but the goodnews is that over 80% of these monikers are on a paid political mission to promote the anti Jonathan slogan. What a smart moves by Tinubu but we gat your balls and know what you knew.
I will crave the indulgence of my ever reasonable and logical NLs who are desirous of information and being in the know of the happenings in their country to read views here dispassionately. The OP of this thread provided links which are verifiable so the mindless attacks on him is pitiable as an exhibition of ignorance.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by passion007: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2012
0lumide: YOUR GRAVE AWAITS YOU BEAF!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALONE WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE IN YOUR GRAVE!
so will you and everyone else. So, what exactly is your point?

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by banki(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2012
Wow, with the amount of human material and natural resources available to mr president think this is optimally low intact let's open a thread to score jonathans performance since he stepped in as acting president oga mr sincere Nigerian I would score him 9%
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by anulaxad(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2012
as ugly as Lagos is its still remains the one of the best states in nigeria so how do people get way with posting this angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry .
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by ujchief(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2012
It seems this thread was started so as to strenghten the weak 40-lappy crew.
Dayokanu just started a thread on whereabouts of the lappy crew, next minute, in-sincere 9jerian started this wishy-washy thread, thereafter, jmaine, elueme, karl max came back from extinction to click the like button.
Nanscenze!

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by bubadaniel13: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2012
Our arguments must be in line with rationality,Character assassination and verbal abuse will yield to nothing...If someone is trying we must commend him or her we should not be throwing the baby and the bath water...

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Alxmyr(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2012
I can see the handwork of the 40 laptops...

I think they have resumed from the long break.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2012
ujchief: It seems this thread was started so as to strenghten the weak 40-lappy crew.
Dayokanu just started a thread on whereabouts of the lappy crew, next minute, in-sincere 9jerian started this wishy-washy thread, thereafter, jmaine, elueme, karl max came back from extinction to click the like button.
Nanscenze!
So who clicked the like button for the 'retardinhos'?

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court / Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93