Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Jonathan Continues To Impress!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Continues To Impress!! (16294 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Public Power Supply Continues To Improve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Godogwu: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
A-ZeD:

If GEJ was doing as good as you are trying to portray, you would not need to shout his achievements. They say a Gold fish has no hiding place.

True. On the other hand, there is no perfect president or ruler; even Obama has a lot of haters. Thesame things applies to GEJ, just because people like you aren't seeing progress in their personal lives doesn't mean everyone's the same. People are progressing, the middle class is growing, the private sector is blossoming, the educational and health structure are also growing.....Nigeria is progressing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by jmaine: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Godogwu:

I barely understood what you said....barely, nevertheless I completely disagree. Jonathan's administration is way more transparent than Obj's, Abacha's and all the other previous greedy military rulers that completely destroyed Nigeria. Have you seen the transformations in Lagos?, Port harcourt?, Calabar... the list goes on. people are now accountable for whatever they do in Nigeria. Nigeria is not there yet, but its definitely getting there.

[size=14pt]p.s The fact that you may not be progressing doesn't mean the country isn't. [/size]

This guy got some deft potent jabs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by solomonkane(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Godogwu:

True. On the other hand, there is no perfect president or ruler; even Obama has a lot of haters. Thesame things applies to GEJ, just because people like you aren't seeing progress in their personal lives doesn't mean everyone's the same. People are progressing, the middle class is growing, the private sector is blossoming, the educational and health structure are also growing.....Nigeria is progressing. smiley

So everyone who criticizes GEJ is either frustrated or poor? Wow!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Ozonna(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Truth be told with what is on ground, i know that there will be drastic and noticeable improvement of infrastructures by 2015. Even his harshest critics (of which i once was)here in NL can't disprove what Sincere posted on this thread.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by manfred10(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=ujchief]Free and fair election my arsè! Your messiah got 1.1mil votes from my state, out of the registered 1.2mil voters, suggesting more than 85% turnout! Is that ur definition of free and fair? The only lesson i learnt from Edo and ondo elections was that elections should be done over a period of time, say 2 states per day, then next day for another 2 states so as to reduced rigging. Edo and osun was devoid of pdp rigging simply b'cos everyone's eyes and attention was there, so they kept track of most ballot boxes.
Try again dude.[/quot] GBAM you hit the nail on the head.True talk people are so naïve and confused that is why we continue having idiots and fools as leaders
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by fasbat(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
atuboweke: I JUST NOTICED THAT MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST GEJ ARE YORUBAS!! BUT WHY? THEY SHOULD HOLD THEIR UNCLE 'OBJ' RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NIJA....AFTER RULING FOR COMPLETE 8YRS WITHOUT ACHIEVEING ANYTHING BUT GEJ HAS JUST BIN THERE FOR ONLY 2YRS. GOD HELP THEM.
the most critique of OBJ's rule are Yorubas,pls dont drag tribal sentiments to pure lack of focus and ineptitude of GEJ's govt. Way off d mark!
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Am I the only one thats viewing the comedy of how Mins. Orubebe (representing GEJ and thinking he was defending him) in Henry Okah's trial in South Africa basically made GEJ out to be the mastermind behind the first few bombings that affected Nigeria from Oct 1st 2010?
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by sleeky8(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Godogwu:

you don't say?.. So Ghana has a government that completely cares about their poor yea?. Infact no one can be considered poor in Ghana.... please!!!!!

FACT 1: There would always be poor people, i mean very adamantly poor people. (its kinda for the balance in the society)
Example: Even in the US where people would argue that the playing field is level and all, people are still poor. They have standard public schools, loans and scholarships for college students and all that good stuff. You could actually go to school from your nursery to phd without paying shi, until you start working but hey there are still poor people there. Almost 50 percent of the US population live on food stamps from the government, remove that and you'll find out that Ekaette and her mum who sell bole or Bimbo who is a maid or Ahmed who is a gateman are all way better off than these people who live on food stamps.

FACT 2: GEJ cannot build the perfect Nigeria in two years. Its not easy being the president of any country, let alone Nigeria.

FACT 3: If you keep waiting on the government to be your daily source of bread you are stup!d!!..Its obvious some people here want GEJ to allocate N1 million Naira to them every month because "its our money". LOOL, here's a bench for them too \_________

FACT 4: The present administration is one of the best since Nigeria was created....things may not be perfect for everyone but please don't blame the FG for your lack of funds or poverty, they don't owe you a better life...you owe that to yourself and you should hold yourself accountable for your gains and losses. frankly, if you have not paid your dues by working hard, don't expect to reap where you did not sow.

COUNTERING

FACT 1- i totally agree with you that there are poor people the world over but in Nigeria's case, the poor has no "hope". Am glad you mentioned food stamps, do the poor in Nigeria have that?
FACT 2- its true that GEJ cannot build a perfect Nigeria in two years but what are the signs that if he is given more time he would achieve that? Because there is no plan on ground to prove otherwise. Do not be deceived by the crap the op listed as GEJ achievements.
FACT 3- you obviously do not know Nigerians, we are hard working people who just want the government 2 create a conducive enviroment. As it is every nigerian is a "local government" to himself i.e he provides road, water and electricity etc for himself. And GEJ is doing nothing about providing social amendities.
FACT 4- its not rocket science to provide social amendities, GEJ has not done it yet you say his administration is perfect? Please, how hard will it be to have electricity 20hours a day, good clean drinking water and motorable roads, its 2012 for crying out loud. I bet you if every "poor" nigerian has these there would be no complaining.
I rest ma case.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by sleeky8(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Godogwu:

you don't say?.. So Ghana has a government that completely cares about their poor yea?. Infact no one can be considered poor in Ghana.... please!!!!!

FACT 1: There would always be poor people, i mean very adamantly poor people. (its kinda for the balance in the society)
Example: Even in the US where people would argue that the playing field is level and all, people are still poor. They have standard public schools, loans and scholarships for college students and all that good stuff. You could actually go to school from your nursery to phd without paying shi, until you start working but hey there are still poor people there. Almost 50 percent of the US population live on food stamps from the government, remove that and you'll find out that Ekaette and her mum who sell bole or Bimbo who is a maid or Ahmed who is a gateman are all way better off than these people who live on food stamps.

FACT 2: GEJ cannot build the perfect Nigeria in two years. Its not easy being the president of any country, let alone Nigeria.

FACT 3: If you keep waiting on the government to be your daily source of bread you are stup!d!!..Its obvious some people here want GEJ to allocate N1 million Naira to them every month because "its our money". LOOL, here's a bench for them too \_________

FACT 4: The present administration is one of the best since Nigeria was created....things may not be perfect for everyone but please don't blame the FG for your lack of funds or poverty, they don't owe you a better life...you owe that to yourself and you should hold yourself accountable for your gains and losses. frankly, if you have not paid your dues by working hard, don't expect to reap where you did not sow.

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by anulaxad(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
Godogwu:

you are deceived you must have not heard of Singapore or Japan or even Spain Singapore has destroyed poverty Japan is on the search to make people rich by forcing them to have kids because the population is decreasing just like Spain they are forcing them to have kids that's what you call a good government saying don't you know there's country where there's no poverty your an a unfair human why should not people wait for there allowance it is what they are entitled but Nigerians try and the suffering is too much people like you who still stand and and talk rubbish i'm an successful economist
and two years is too long a year is maximum for what any visionary human can do for nigeria knowing how the economy is enriched it can develop itself in a year himself obj said it but his the man who only wanted peace and did not focus on development so don't stand there and talk nonsense its very upsetting everything should be world class in Nigeria it extremely rich and it deserve the best it can it becuase you are not used to a mixed community
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by patrickmuf(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2012
vizboy: I still dont know why most graduate think like primary student. Especially those cruxify GEJ do you think development can happen in a blink of an eye or in just one year,GEJ is not a magician so i will say he is trying his best. Do you think america became what they are in just 4 years. They too faced all problems during there time, instead of blaming the president why not support him or do you think blaming him will develop the country. You keep blaming the president dont you know development is not just the work of the president but we all as Nigerians. You keep belaming the president Name 1 thing you have done in your local governmemt,your state not to talk of the country yet you keep belaming the president. It is only when we come together as one that development growth can increase in these country. So all HATERS Of GEJ should start thinkin with there head and not there foot.
PROUDLY NAIJA BOY
i agree with you that for Nigeria to move forward, we all must work hard...In Economics, it is often said "for business to thrive, you need an enabling environment" now, the provision of the enabling environment is work of the govt and such environment should be one devoid of; insecurity, power shortage, inadequate facilities etc in Nigeria of today can you honestly say the govt have done as expected?
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by BetaThings: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, those are unsubstantiated allegations, propaganda and most times LIES. If they were true, where then is the govt getting funds to do the projects and programmes highlighted above? It's easy to allege anything but let those who allege prove. As for insecurity in the north, the president has deployed JTF there. What else do you expect from him? He is not a muslim and so boko haram people will not even listen to him
Lame excuse
Did Yusuf's Boko Haram listen to Yaradua (a muslim)?
In the Christian state of Plateau, workers have been ion strike for 6months, and they have held meetings with pastors, Bishops etc
They are still on strike
My point? Nobody is after Jonathan because he is a Christian!

You keep on talking about haters? Who are these? Why do they hate Jonathan after voting for him?
Why is it that the same set of people who abused Obasanjo and Yaradua cannot criticise Jonathan without being called haters
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by b03liberty(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2012
hike in fuel, school fees,nepa tarrif ,,impress like this mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by ABUGEORGE(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2012
Godogwu:

I barely understood what you said....barely, nevertheless I completely disagree. Jonathan's administration is way more transparent than Obj's, Abacha's and all the other previous greedy military rulers that completely destroyed Nigeria. Have you seen the transformations in Lagos?, Port harcourt?, Calabar... the list goes on. people are now accountable for whatever they do in Nigeria. Nigeria is not there yet, but its definitely getting there.

p.s The fact that you may not be progressing doesn't mean the country isn't.
. I beg ur pardon, wat do u mean dat d fact dat am not progressing doesn't mean d country is not better. Go out and look d poverty of nigeria dat ur so called president promise fresh air. Look dont provoke me, did u or jonathan knows wat i do for a living, pls mind ur comment i dont want to talk, if u're a true nigerian u'll no dat nigerians is not moving forward through president jonathan. Note if we d youth dont start tellin ourself d truth, our govt will stil continue using nigeria. Wat a mess. And for ur information has long as i dont go outside to beg makes me d man am i,
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by karlmax2: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2012
ABU GEORGE: . I beg ur pardon, wat do u mean dat d fact dat am not progressing doesn't mean d country is not better. Go out and look d poverty of nigeria dat ur so called president promise fresh air. Look dont provoke me, did u or jonathan knows wat i do for a living, pls mind ur comment i dont want to talk, if u're a true nigerian u'll no dat nigerians is not moving forward through president jonathan. Note if we d youth dont start tellin ourself d truth, our govt will stil continue using nigeria. Wat a mess. And for ur information has long as i dont go outside to beg makes me d man am i,
so also was the poverty level during obj and the rest of the past leaders is even better during gej. And If I may ask u retardinho what has ur state government or local government don to improve the poverty level in ur state with all the money they've collect from the federation acct or are u saying that just like ur hold fg responsible your state government is not calpable too.why don't u blame ur governor too.una go soon kill una sef.if u can't tell us what ur state government have been doing to alleviate the povert level in ur state.nigeria has federal,state,and local goverment don't just come hear and open ur mouth to critcize one and leave out the ones that is the cause of ur poverty cos they collect money every month on your behalf.if u can't tell us the achieve ment of ur state and local govt in poverty alleviation if u can't tells ur a fool
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Lame excuse
In the Christian state of Plateau, workers have been ion strike for 6months, and they have held meetings with pastors, Bishops etc
They are still on strike

You keep on talking about haters? Who are these? Why do they hate Jonathan after voting for him?
Why is it that the same set of people who abused Obasanjo and Yaradua cannot criticise Jonathan without being called haters
Who told you the 'retardinhos' voted for GEJ? If the 2011 election was conducted on the internet, GEJ would hav lost na. Over-zealous party faithfuls and ethnic war-lords come here to post all sorts of rubbish under multiple user names to create a false impression of popularity.
Yar Adua was effectively able to round-up the terrorists and kill many of them in a SINGLE operation. Why is it that the same security operatives that did that under Yar Adua cannot do same under GEJ? The answer is that being a muslim and them-them, Yar Adua was able to rally support and intelligence in the north to strike at the heart of the terrorist in one single operation. But GEJ as a christian is not enjoying similar support. In addition some persons are using boko haram to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Lame excuse
They are still on strike

Who told you the 'retardinhos' voted for GEJ? If the 2011 election was conducted on the internet, GEJ would hav lost na. Over-zealous party faithfuls and ethnic war-lords come here to post all sorts of rubbish under multiple user names to create a false impression of popularity.
Yar Adua was effectively able to round-up the terrorists and kill many of them in a SINGLE operation. Why is it that the same security operatives that did that under Yar Adua cannot do same under GEJ? The answer is that being a muslim and them-them, Yar Adua was able to rally support and intelligence in the north to strike at the heart of the terrorist in one single operation. But GEJ as a christian is not enjoying similar support. In addition some persons are using boko haram to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Lame excuse
They are still on strike

Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by ypzilanti: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2012
I keep bringing up the fantastic figures in billions that GEJ is frittering away on frivolities, and none of his supporters is ready to defend him.

Almost 10 billion to service a fleet of 10 private jets.

Almost 10 billion for vice presidents residence.

165 billion for 3 weeks of fuel subsidy this december.

2.2 billion for banquet hall.

1.2 billion for feeding.

3.3 billion for travel expenses.

The guy is detached from the suffering of Nigerians. He has no clue.

To understand GEJ's psyche, you need to view this from the perspective of a guy who saw no wrong in his wife to being appointed Prem secretary in his home state. The little things tell a lot about a person.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by vanstanzy(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It's so exciting to note that while the HATERS continue to HATE, Jonathan has continued to IMPRESS and DELIVER.

1) Nothing excites me more than the privatisation of PHCN that is almost being concluded by this govt. For me, this is the most important achievement of the GEJ administration. The era of 24hrs power supply is around the corner. Some of us now see more days of 24hrs non-stop public power supply.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201211250072.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/phcn-fg-shifts-ground-agrees-to-pay-off-54000-staff/

2) Another exciting transformation is the massive rehabilitation of the rail transport system. Only few days ago, it was reported that the Lagos-Kano rail line has been completed, tested, and ready to take-off 20th of this month.
This will add to the numerous other rail routes that have been rehabilitated and put to use including the Lagos-Illorin rail line and other intra-city railway services. Other corridors currently under serious construction include eastern corridor(Enugu-PH-north), Abuja-Kaduna(fast rail line), Itapke-Ajaokuta-Warri(fast rail line).
The implication of reviving the rail transport cannot be over-emphasised, including reduced cost of transportation, reduced price of food items, safer transport, longer life span of our roads,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/1000-commuters-move-by-train-to-ilorin/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambo-rehabilitation-of-4000km-rail-lines-in-advanced-stages/126761/
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kano-mass-transit-train-service-begins-dec-20/

3) What about the massive re-modelling of 11 airports in Nigeria, including the one Enugu, Owerri, Benin,Lagos, Kano, Yola, etc. The completed ones are simply beautiful to behold. When the 11 airports currently under re-construction are completed, reconstruction will begin immediately in the remaining 11 airports under FAAN. Also part of the aviation master plan of this govt is total over-haul of the institutions in the industry(already done), creation of a national carrier, building of aero-tropolis(cities around the airports), building of 5 new international terminals in Enugu, PH, Lagos and Kano. If this is not transformation, tell me what it is.
https://www.nairaland.com/1087612/new-face-remodelled-benin-airport
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/photo-speak-commissioning-of-remodelled-gat-mma-lagos.html
http://nigerianaviation./2012/09/26/upgraded-airport-terminals-at-enugu-and-port-harcourt/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95770:airports-remodelling-on-course&catid=32:business-travel&Itemid=563

4) The education sector has also received serious attention in terms of infrastructural upgrade. The federal unity schools are being rehabilitated in phases, Almajiri schools are being built to cater for the over 11million out of school children in the north, the higher institutions are recieving more funds than ever this time,etc Also important is the creation of 9 new federal universities in Ebonyi, Jigawa, Gombe, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Kogi,etc In fact, some of the brand new universities, including federal university Kashere, Gombe has commenced operation providing access to higher education for locals and employment.
http://prnigeria.com/2012/08/08/federal-university-kashere-holds-maiden-matriculation/
http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38
http://www.universitiesnews.com/2012/08/10/nigeria-fg-increases-funding-to-universities-others-by-over-40-percent/

5) Significant progress is being made in terms of road construction. In the last 1 to 2yrs, 11 inherited(most abandoned) road projects, were COMPLETED, including: Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), Kaduna Refinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road (Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State) and Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State).
Massive work is ongoing in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road, Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–Enugu Expressway; and the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue), East-West road,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/providing-motorable-road-for-nigerians-is-my-commitment/
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/42461/2012/12/13/abujalokoja_road_ready_2014_minister.html
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/60567-govt-to-complete-enugu-onitsha-expressway-soon.html
We expect ACTUAL construction of 2nd Niger bridge to commence in 2013.
Failure to build 2nd Niger Bridge is the ONLY thing that can make me stop supporting GEJ. Enugu-PH road is currently undergoing rehabilitation to make it motorable, pending when full re-construction will commence. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is currently recieving similar attention.

Until i see, i refuse to believe. But until then, STOP DECEIVING urself my friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by estheta: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2012
Give the guy a break people. Haba! Nigerians are so impatient and this impatience is about to deal the final blow that will wreck this country to beyond repair, but GOD is bigger than all them haters. With our support, GEJ will set the stage for a new and better Nigeria. He is already at it.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by vizboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2012
sleeky8:
COUNTERING

FACT 1- i totally agree with you that there are poor people the world over but in Nigeria's case, the poor has no "hope". Am glad you mentioned food stamps, do the poor in Nigeria have that?
FACT 2- its true that GEJ cannot build a perfect Nigeria in two years but what are the signs that if he is given more time he would achieve that? Because there is no plan on ground to prove otherwise. Do not be deceived by the crap the op listed as GEJ achievements.
FACT 3- you obviously do not know Nigerians, we are hard working people who just want the government 2 create a conducive enviroment. As it is every nigerian is a "local government" to himself i.e he provides road, water and electricity etc for himself. And GEJ is doing nothing about providing social amendities.
FACT 4- its not rocket science to provide social amendities, GEJ has not done it yet you say his administration is perfect? Please, how hard will it be to have electricity 20hours a day, good clean drinking water and motorable roads, its 2012 for crying out loud. I bet you if every "poor" nigerian has these there would be no complaining.
I rest ma case.
to me you are only speaking about yourself not for the nigeria as a whole. If you keep waiting for the fg to provide food on ur table for you saying you are poor my brother na hunger go kill you. We should all know nigeria is moving to a greater height,do you want to compare these regime to obj regime come on guyz wise up
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by vizboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2012
patrickmuf: i agree with you that for Nigeria to move forward, we all must work hard...In Economics, it is often said "for business to thrive, you need an enabling environment" now, the provision of the enabling environment is work of the govt and such environment should be one devoid of; insecurity, power shortage, inadequate facilities etc in Nigeria of today can you honestly say the govt have done as expected?
we are getting there with these present work been done all over the country i can tell you in a few year we will have a good environment where we nigeirians can live in all we need is patience
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by dokunbam(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2012
lets see those things for real
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2012
vanstanzy:

Until i see, i refuse to believe. But until then, STOP DECEIVING urself my friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you had been sincere and patient enough to follow the links, you would have SEEN. If you still claim not to SEE anything in those links, then you MUST either be BLIND or INSINCERE
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by anulaxad(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2012
you keep on removing my comments bas tard while your cousins and family suffer you make this thread person angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by vanstanzy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
If you had been sincere and patient enough to follow the links, you would have SEEN. If you still claim not to SEE anything in those links, then you MUST either be BLIND or INSINCERE

Yes o, sincere Nigerian, patriot of the highest order, answer na, no be u i dey hail. Once again "don't be deceived".
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by vanstanzy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
@sincere 9gerian
"He also said Jonathan's administration has achieved nothing to differentiate itself from past governments, even those that reigned before Independence". As said by GEJs' kingsman Asari Dokubo. U want the link too? Help urself:

http://www.ediong.org/2012/12/goodluck-jonathan-will-lose-2015.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Ediong+
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by loginname2011: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
THE LEFT BEHIND…..By Sis. Toun Praise

People in the Ark were singing and we learnt that Jesus was w/ them. We heard songs in the Ark. After that we heard the song of the LAMB. I saw myself fly in the air to meet Pastors and other Ministers of God saying Jesus had already arrived and the door had already closed. Many were saying, “No! no! no! How can He do that to us? How can we be left behind?
Again I saw the whole world gather together w/ no one remembering his wife, husband or children. There was pandemonium everywhere and people were agonizing, wailing and crying while many bemoaned, “So is real!” The tumult was so great that people’s tears were like blood. The ark was lifted up above the ground and Christians who were left behind demanded explanation why they were left behind from Jesus saying; “How can He do that to us? No let Him come and face us,” then I heard the Lord say “don’t worry, I’ll answer all of them.” Brethren, when the door of the Ark opened, what we saw inside the Ark was beyond description, the people singing in the Ark were decked w/ crown on their heads. The glory was so much that no one could go near them. The amazing thing was that they were all singing in one language. Another amazing thing was that they all looked like young people of the same age-no children, no old people either. Every one was about the same age but their faces differ from one another. The Lord stepped out of the Ark and released the video of the life of every one outside the Ark, one after the other as an explanation for why they were left behind. At the end of each person’s video, He asked “w/ this u want Me to put u in the Ark?”. No one could answer back as everybody condemned him or herself. Then, I asked the Lord, what happens to Christians, especially the Pastors working for U? He replied, “they were seemingly busy, working for Me but did not prepare their heart to meet w/ Me. What they did secretly in their lives was awful.”
Again, I asked the Lord, “why am I not there in the Ark?”. His response was that He placed me in the air to see 3 things. They’re:

1) The glory of the Ark and the occupants
2) The agony of Christians that’re left behind
3) To know how to cry out to God’s people to be prepared.

When the door of the Ark was shut back, I saw the whole world gather to wage war rather than repent. However, the Christians that were left behind protested and their blood was shed. They laid down their lives to be redeemed. I woke up and when I checked the time, it was 2:30 am.
…………………………………………………………………….
He then told me to tell Christians who care to go w/ Him at His appearing to put their houses in order and prepare. It was at this point that He gave me the description of how rapture’ll operate. According to the Lord, rapture’ll be an unexpected move just like 1 Cor. 15:52 has said. He further said that rapture’ll operate like a computerized machine that is programmed to sift Christians that’re w/out spot out of the earth. THESE’RE THOSE WHO WASHED THEIR GARMENTS REGULARLY IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND HAVE KEPT THE ORDINANCE OF GOD’S WILL IN THEIR LIVES.

The Lord said “let My people know that rapture has been programmed for RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS according to God’s standard which cannot be lowered because God stands for pure holiness. He further said “I heard some of u’re complaining and grumbling that MY STANDARD IS TOO HIGH. Don’t u know that to be a friend of the world is to identify urself as My enemy? My enemy’ll not’ve a share in My kingdom for they’ve their kingdom already. I see My church in the VALLEY OF DECISION, not willing to let go of worldly riches. U say u’ve enough teaching on holiness but deny ur garment the power of real holiness which has uncovered ur unclothedness before Me and now ur filthiness is protruding. Repent and renounce ur riches for My kingdom before I come to u unannounced. That is why I said to u to buy of Me gold tried in the fire of suffering so that u can be rich in the things concerning My kingdom,” says the Lord. MARANATHA
Come Lord Jesus!

Sis. Toun Praise
The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005 – 2011)

Pls read the other revelational messages on my profile...Jesus Christ is Lord!!
God bless u
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
oyb: the only legacy of gej is the free internet to the army of paid praise singers spamming the internet
I can not hold it, hahahahaha... ! *FAINTS*
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by decepticos(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Godogwu:

This kind of comment only shows the power of alcohol, but if i'm wrong then this person is being paid nicely. Sincerely what level of education or health is progressing and how do u think the private sector survives, are your thoughts even on smes. Just a thought people, just a thought.
Re: Jonathan Continues To Impress!! by ABUGEORGE(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
karl max: so also was the poverty level during obj and the rest of the past leaders is even better during gej. And If I may ask u retardinho what has ur state government or local government don to improve the poverty level in ur state with all the money they've collect from the federation acct or are u saying that just like ur hold fg responsible your state government is not calpable too.why don't u blame ur governor too.una go soon kill una sef.if u can't tell us what ur state government have been doing to alleviate the povert level in ur state.nigeria has federal,state,and local goverment don't just come hear and open ur mouth to critcize one and leave out the ones that is the cause of ur poverty cos they collect money every month on your behalf.if u can't tell us the achieve ment of ur state and local govt in poverty alleviation if u can't tells ur a fool
. Has it gotten to dis extend u now call me a fool, is never ur fault, is not new afterall maybe u're paid to post and defend d president. For ur info, for instance out of 100% nigerians 90% doesnt support his ruling yet u're here talkin has if u're tryin to support one. Nigerian is going backward and u're here talkin non sense, see pls i beg u, ur opinion is quiet different from mine, dat is naija problem becos where i'm now dat is not how d president is ruling, tell ur president to wise up,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court / Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.