Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Bridges You Can't Burn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridges You Can't Burn (2492 Views)

The 10 Craziest Bridges Around The World....(photo) / LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25) / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Flygerian1(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2012
KateSpade:

Thanks for the advice. Discuss we will.

I do disagree with you tho on your thought that if I "truly" love him distance wont matter. Maybe I'm alone with this thought but love is not enough.
Not sayin u should "agree" with me when i said distance should not be a problem. That was the reason why i said "my thought tho" cos what works for A might not work for B.

Well, just try and have a heart to heart discussion with him and make urself very clear to him so that he can see the real reasons (even if he's aware) and know what his response would be.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP
pick a date, make a decision to be with him if he is back by that date, and drop him for good and move on with your life if he aint.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Ritzyjay(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
KateSpade:

I do disagree with you tho on your thought that if I "truly" love him distance wont matter. Maybe I'm alone with this thought but love is not enough.
Yeah love alone is not enough, there are other necessary ingredients, e.g trust, communication etc. It seems u luv him a lot... My candid advice is dat u should FIND OUT D LEVEL OF TRUST HE HAS IN U & HOW MUCH HE LUVS U. IF U ARE COOL WIT UR FINDINGS, it will be worth it to wait.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Ritzyjay(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
KateSpade:

Yeah love alone is not enough, there are other necessary ingredients, e.g trust, communication etc. It seems u luv him a lot... My candid advice is dat u should FIND OUT D LEVEL OF TRUST HE HAS IN U & HOW MUCH HE LUVS U. IF U ARE COOL WIT UR FINDINGS, it will be worth it to wait.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by KateSpade(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
update: We spoke, he says he will be back in the spring. Me, not waiting to be naive once again have chosen to be single.

As far as the future goes, of course I would like to have him but I need someone with roots somewhere whether its here in the states or back in Nigeria so I can plan accordingly(right now he doesn't have any).
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Mynd44: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2012
KateSpade: update: We spoke, he says he will be back in the spring. Me, not waiting to be naive once again have chosen to be single.

As far as the future goes, of course I would like to have him but I need someone with roots somewhere whether its here in the states or back in Nigeria so I can plan accordingly(right now he doesn't have any).
Awwww. I get what you mean.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by shizzle11(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2012
KateSpade: update: We spoke, he says he will be back in the spring. Me, not waiting to be naive once again have chosen to be single.

Ouch!
So since what Ɣ☺ΰ need for †ђξ future isn't there now, what do Ɣ☺ΰ intend to do
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by KateSpade(f): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
shizzle11:

Ouch!
So since what Ɣ☺ΰ need for †ђξ future isn't there now, what do Ɣ☺ΰ intend to do

plenty
Career wise, school, then a summer internship at a firm, I still have a few yrs left for my program.
Go to church and pray for peace
Love life wise, clearly I'll just be single for a while.

I'll see his family on Friday at my sisters swearing in ceremony so that might be uncomfortable but I will just have to get over it.
Re: Bridges You Can't Burn by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
KateSpade:

plenty
Career wise, school, then a summer internship at a firm, I still have a few yrs left for my program.
Go to church and pray for peace
Love life wise, clearly I'll just be single for a while.

I'll see his family on Friday at my sisters swearing in ceremony so that might be uncomfortable but I will just have to get over it.
That will be really awkward but you have to be strong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope She Finds Me Good Enough? it's high time I revitalize this thread.... / Dating A Girl Who Is Pregnant For Another Man....Hmmmm / I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.