Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? (856 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Antivirus92(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2012
I score seun 80%, then his moderators 10%. Hope am not wicked?

1 Like

Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Emusan(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2012
I score Seun 90% because dis site always make me laugh, but Mod...mennnnn na 5% for BAN nd hidden post. If u lyk say i'm wicked, do me i do u man no dey vex
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2012
seun 10%, all the moderators combined 5%, nairaland members 85%

1 Like

Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by geez1: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2012
He's done well. For banning me without stating any clear reason, the moderators are messed up
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by k2039: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2012
There definitely has to be a record to run on for me to rate him.

What that means is that I can only rate him based on previous years, but has it stands I can't, because I only joined recently. Maybe next year though.
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2012
On organization
9/10
On uniting Nigerians
3/10
On freedom of speech
6/10
On information quality
8/10.
Equality of sections
4/10. Creativity sections not given much attention.
Total=30/50. Good
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by 175(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2012
rafhell: seun 10%, all the moderators combined 5%, nairaland members 85%

Seconded . . . .
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2012
You can't alienate seun from the moderators because the mods are an extension of their boss. I score the mods 50%(Nigerian standard) and 10%(international standard).
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2012
[b]I am with Afam on this one...

I will score Seun 15% by international standards...

Reason: He may have achieved much financially with Nairaland, however, user satisfaction remains poor;

* Seun has refused to harken to the voice of Users with regards to that Taliban, Mujahadeen, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Al-qeuda, supporter of APC militia he calls the Moderator of the Islamic section.. Maclatunji.

* Tribalism is still rife on Nairaland.

* Useless topics still grace the frontpage on a regular.

* Pyguru (Spambot) is still a lose cannon..

* There seems to be no guidelines on bans as Moderators use their discretion. Some folks are serving bans till 2099.

* Some sections of Niaraland seem to be more important than others..

* That deranged lunatic Sexkillz is still a moderator despite winning the award of the worst moderator on Nairaland for 5 years now.

* The word fliter is still rather stupid.. E.g: The Vice President of America under George Bush was called Dick Chenney.

By Nigerian Standards, I will give Seun an 85% score.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Callotti: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nothing accomplished!

As usual. kiss

Even the TEHN thingy I had hopes for turned into a phocking morgue.
Spreading diseases and polio all over NL! cheesy

It died in less than a year with ashawo philanthropists!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!! grin
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]I am with Afam on this one...

I will score Seun 15% by international standards...

Reason: He may have achieved much financially with Nairaland, however, user satisfaction remains poor;

* Seun has refused to harken to the voice of Users with regards to that Taliban, Mujahadeen, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, Al-qeuda, supporter of APC militia he calls the Moderator of the Islamic section.. Maclatunji.

* Tribalism is still rife on Nairaland.

* Useless topics still grace the frontpage on a regular.

* Pyguru (Spambot) is still a lose cannon..

* There seems to be no guidelines on bans as Moderators use their discretion. Some folks are serving bans till 2099.

* Some sections of Niaraland seem to be more important than others..

* That deranged lunatic Sexkillz is still a moderator despite winning the award of the worst moderator on Nairaland for 5 years now.

* The word fliter is still rather stupid.. E.g: The Vice President of America under George Bush was called Dick Chenney.

By Nigerian Standards, I will give Seun an 85% score.

[/b]
Sexkillz became a moderator in June bro
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sexkillz became a moderator in June bro

Really!!

And yet his Assholity feels like its been around for 6 years.. shocked
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Freiburger(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Callotti: Nothing accomplished!

As usual. kiss

Even the TEHN thingy I had hopes for turned into a phocking morgue s
Spreading diseases and polio all over NL! cheesy

It died in less than a year with ashawo philanthropists!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!! grin
cool cool
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Callotti: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Freiburger:
cool cool

Ehen? Wattisssit? kiss
Your one year ban do over o! grin
Mu he he he he he
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Antivirus92(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nairaland moderators except for few are very poor. Imagine maclatunji banning me until 2035, how sure is he that nairaland will still exist till then or that he may be alive by then? That boko haram guy should be removed.
Re: What Will U Score Seun And Nairaland Management's Achievement This Year? by Antivirus92(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
THIS ONE IS FOR SEUN ONLY!!!.DEAR SEUN, AS IT STANDS NOW, THERE IS AN URGENT NEED TO OPEN CHRISTIANITY SECTION. WE CHRISTIANS HAVE SUFFERED SEVERE BANS BY MUSLIM MODS BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN PERSPECTION. I MYSELF IS SERVING BAN TILL 2035,WHICH I AM NOT SURE OF BEING ALIVE TILL THEN OR EVEN NAIRALAND OR THE MOD IN QUESTION. SINCE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS CANNOT HOLD A PEACEFUL ARGUEMENT,THEN THERE IS NEED FOR SEPERATION. I THINK THAT WILL HELP IMPROVE NAIRALAND. THANKS VERY MUCH, ANTIVIRUS92.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelief As Baby Buried Alive By Mother Is Exhumed Two Days After,  Alive! / Cops Bark Like Dogs, Trick Burglary Suspects Into Surrendering / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.