Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan (7289 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by taharqa: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Just for clarity, he did NOT say 'he was going to perform beta nx yr'- dat came directly from d azz of d writer of article. What he said was that sm of changes in d work his govt is doing in Power, Aviation, Rails, Roads, Inland Waterways, Agric Security etc wud start bn obvious as they are completd.... There is a new thread by smone on sm of these completd changes in Aviation presently in d Politics section; it wud be gr8t if d Mods tk it to d Frontpage
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2012
Very weak president. Mr president go n slip

1 Like

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Akosbaba(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2012
I love Jona,he's simply telling Nigerians what they want to hear
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by olly4life: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It's so exciting to note that while the HATERS continue to HATE, Jonathan has continued to IMPRESS and DELIVER.

1) Nothing excites me more than the privatisation of PHCN that is almost being concluded by this govt. For me, this is the most important achievement of the GEJ administration. 24hrs power supply is around the corner. Some of us now see more days of 24hrs non-stop public power supply.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201211250072.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/phcn-fg-shifts-ground-agrees-to-pay-off-54000-staff/

2) Another exciting transformation is the massive rehabilitation of the rail transport system. Only few days ago, it was reported that the Lagos-Kano rail line has been completed and tested, and ready to take-off 20th of this month.
This will add to the numerous other rail routes that have been rehabilitated and put to use including the Lagos-Illorin rail line and other intra-city railway services. Other corridors currently under serious construction include eastern corridor(Enugu-PH-north), Abuja-Kaduna(fast rail line), Itapke-Ajaokuta-Warri(fast rail line).
The implication of reviving the rail transport cannot be over-emphasised, including reduced cost of transportation, reduced price of food items, safer transport, longer life span of our roads,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/1000-commuters-move-by-train-to-ilorin/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambo-rehabilitation-of-4000km-rail-lines-in-advanced-stages/126761/
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kano-mass-transit-train-service-begins-dec-20/

3) What about the massive re-building of 11 airports in Nigeria, including the one Enugu, Owerri, Benin,Lagos,etc The completed ones are simple beautiful to behold. When the 11 airports currently under re-construction are completed, reconstruction will begin immediately in the remaining 11 airports under FAAN. Also part of the aviation master plan of this govt is total over-haul of the institutions in the industry(done already), creationof a national carrier, building of aero-tropolis, building of 5 new international terminals in 5 airports, including Enugu. If thisis not transformation, tell me what it is.
https://www.nairaland.com/1087612/new-face-remodelled-benin-airport
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/photo-speak-commissioning-of-remodelled-gat-mma-lagos.html
http://nigerianaviation./2012/09/26/upgraded-airport-terminals-at-enugu-and-port-harcourt/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95770:airports-remodelling-on-course&catid=32:business-travel&Itemid=563

4) The education sector has alsoreceived serious attention in terms of infrastructural upgrade. The federal unity schools are being rehabilitated in phases, Almajiri schools are being built to cater for the over 11million out of school children in the north, the higher institutions are recieving more funds than ever this time,etc Also important is the creation of 9 new federal universities in Ebonyi, Jigawa, Gombe, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Kogi,etc In fact, some ofthe brand new universities, including federal university Kashere, Gombe has commenced operation providing access to higher education for locals and employment.
http://prnigeria.com/2012/08/08/federal-university-kashere-holds-maiden-matriculation/
http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38
http://www.universitiesnews.com/2012/08/10/nigeria-fg-increases-funding-to-universities-others-by-over-40-percent/

5) Significant progress is being made in terms of road construction. In the last 1 to 2yrs, 11 inherited(most abandoned) road projects, were COMPLETED, including: Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), KadunaRefinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road(Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State) and Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State).
Massive work is ongoing in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road, Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–EnuguExpressway; and the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue), East-West road,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/providing-motorable-road-for-nigerians-is-my-commitment/
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/42461/2012/12/13/abujalokoja_road_ready_2014_minister.html
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/60567-govt-to-complete-enugu-onitsha-expressway-soon.html
We expect ACTUAL construction of 2nd Niger bridge to commence in 2013.
Failure to build 2nd Niger Bridge is the ONLY thing that can make me stop supporting GEJ. Enugu-PH road is currently undergoing rehabilitation to make it motorable, pending when full re-construction will commence. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is currently recieving similar attention.

Odenaija,gbewudani- U̶̲̥̅̊ see ur presi is contradicting ur post- he has not done anything, he is just saying he will perform. In all d rubbish messages/links U̶̲̥̅̊ quoted, which one have U̶̲̥̅̊ or ur family utilized- ehn U̶̲̥̅̊ say light, ok but back to dere blackout but U̶̲̥̅̊ av to pay more. I av said it b4 get a life.

1 Like

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by chrisosi: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
GEJ & CO can fool some people sometimes but can never fool all the people all the time

1 Like

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by k2039: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Maxymilliano:

Point of correction, the President was not 'ranting' to the whole public, he was addressing the audience at the president Christmas Carol, and i wondered what statistics you talking about when the President was only officially elected into office about 19 months ago. Some remarkable steps have been taken by the present administration since he was sworn in to office, but like i said earlier, he can still do better and that's why he need every support he can get at this time.

12 months from now should be enough to objectively assess the President, and to the 'masses' you claimed have lost interest in the President, the problem is that some of them are just incurable pessimist and don't want to see anything good in the President, even when Jonathan achievements is glaring for all to see, that's when some people will now start comparing the Nigeria economy with that of US just to put hole in the President accomplishments.

Ofcourse, the carol was live on tv, besides he was sure his speech will get to the masses, so he was ranting.

If his accomplishments were glaring, then the pessimist would just be exhibiting plain stupidity, but frankly, we know that reverse is the case.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
ypzilanti:

Rochas Okorocha has been in power for less time than GEJ and deservedly or not, gets kudos from Imo citizens. While time is still young for his government, the people can see a general trend in the right direction. How did he do this? Immediately he got into power, he rescinded some unpopular things done by previous government, and started some populist things like free education programmes and halfing security vote.

The main reason your president is disliked now by Nigerians is because he is spending like the monarch an oil rich a gulf arab state, while the majority of the population lives in poverty. If you are in his team, you better inform him. That is the main reason for his unpopularity among Nigerians.

There is no two ways to it. If a President wants to live like an Arab Prince, by all means, his population should have the same income levels as Dubai and Qatar. If this is not the case, some level of conservatism is needed.

Imagine a country full of poor people with 10 presidential jets and a running cost of 10 billion naira a year. WTF? His mate in malawi sold of the presidential jet as first act as president...to gain goodwill from the people. Incidentally, patience sent our presidential jet to pick her up to attend a conference in Abuja soon after the malawi president sold hers. grin
Speak for yourself my dear. If you dislike the president, I dont. The president is disliked by you, not Nigerians
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by stuhporh: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
[b][quote author=Gbawe]

Indeed. In fact, embarrassingly, Nigeria is the one of the very few Countries that springs to my mind, in this day and age, where an apprentice is put in charge of the workshop only for the people to then be expecting miracles. I am ashamed, as a frequent traveller throughout Africa, to note how Nigerians are badly lacking in political sophistication in comparison to others despite our noise.

GEJ will do nothing of note in 2013 simply because he does not have the intelligence, will, sincerity, ability, sagacity or morals to lead at the level he 'luckily' finds himself in. His situation is a damning indictment of the aberration Nigeria is whereby any charlatan can become President because issues remains about a few Oligarchs and "owners of Nigeria" protecting their loot and continued 'livelihood' while the majority go to blazes. The opposite is becoming the norm everywhere with issues revolving more around what is best for the masses.

We should stop fooling ourselves in Nigeria and note why other African Nations are making progress. They have simply stopped gambling with very important offices and are now playing safe going for proven performers with a verifiable history of s..[/b]

Why dont you wait till the next year, 2ndly, African countries like Nairalanders just read everything and believes. GEJ has not perfomed any thing. but comparing african countries with Nigeria Improvement. no no no, i cant swallow that.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039:

Ofcourse, the carol was live on tv, besides he was sure his speech will get to the masses, so he was ranting.

If his accomplishments were glaring, then the pessimist would just be exhibiting plain stupidity, but frankly, we know that reverse is the case.

I did not vote for PDP in the last Presidential election but most of the pessimist you see just choose to be perpetually blind to some of the President achievement 'coz some of us don't like the person of the President.

I use the word 'us' because I was also an ardent critic of the President, especially on his facebook page. My critiques of the President won my opinion numerous 'likes' and unsolicited friend request on facebook while it last till I experienced some of his perceived accomplishments.

I got compelled to board some of the revamped rail train by circumstance from Lagos to Ijoko in Sango Ota last year, I opted for the air conditioned coach and it was a pleasant ride. It was there and then it occurred to me that this was this same accomplishment the President stated on his facebook wall which I criticized at length with my response. Need to add that my criticism got me 32 likes and about 10 'emergency' friend request.

Like I said earlier, Jonathan is at a crossroad of perception and our perception of the President achievement should depend on the brass tacks instead of the general bandwagon mentality.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by takedat(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Maxymilliano:

I did not vote for PDP in the last Presidential election but most of the pessimist you see just choose to be perpetually blind to some of the President achievement 'coz some of us don't like the person of the President.

I use the word 'us' because I was also an ardent critic of the President, especially on his facebook page. My critiques of the President won my opinion numerous 'likes' and unsolicited friend request on facebook while it last till I experienced some of his perceived accomplishments.

I got compelled to board some of the revamped rail train by circumstance from Lagos to Ijoko in Sango Ota last year, I opted for the air conditioned coach and it was a pleasant ride. It was there and then it occurred to me that this was this same accomplishment the President stated on his facebook wall which I criticized at length with my response. Need to add that my criticism got me 32 likes and about 10 'emergency' friend request.

Like I said earlier, Jonathan is at a crossroad of perception and our perception of the President achievement should depend on the brass tacks instead of the general bandwagon mentality.
Max, i strongly oppose your submission that the negative perception towards GEJ is bourne out of a bandwagon mentality. Have you asked yourself what could certainly have gone wrong within the last election when people overwhelmingly voted him in and now? The truth is, he is in no way different from our past leaders, the worst of them will also lay claim to some achievements of his time so most people aren't blinded or overwhelmed by what the Op calls the GEJ's achievement. The unbridled level of corruption and the bogus figures that accompanies all these graft cases, gives all the impression that GEJ is also there to consolidate on the lootocracy of past governments!
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by sonyoung: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: u are d 1 seeing all those newspaper achievements,sorry i am 1 of those nigerians who ply dos roads u mentions, continue decieving nigerians wit that mumu Mr.promise and talk,God will judge all of u
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by TableLeg(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Jonathan .... Tell that to the birds in Otuoke
You are a failure and can never do better!
Cant wait for your term to be over, DUNCE!
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by k2039: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Maxymilliano:

I got your point but it still doesn't change the fact that GEJ is performing below standards.

To whom much is given, much is expected.
He has made several promises that are still yet to be fulfilled, but 2013 is only some few days away and it will elapse in about 12 months and then we will access him.

On the railway issue, I dont want to go into that, my uncle is a director there and If I tell you whats really going on you will be extremely dissapointed.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
take dat: Max, i strongly oppose your submission that the negative perception towards GEJ is bourne out of a bandwagon mentality. Have you asked yourself what could certainly have gone wrong within the last election when people overwhelmingly voted him in and now? The truth is, he is in no way different from our past leaders, the worst of them will also lay claim to some achievements of his time so most people aren't blinded or overwhelmed by what the Op calls the GEJ's achievement. The unbridled level of corruption and the bogus figures that accompanies all these graft cases, gives all the impression that GEJ is also there to consolidate on the lootocracy of past governments!

Perception is reality as the saying goes but how many of this 'pessimist' bothered to check the other side of the various perceived graft allegations against the President here?

An example is the allegation by Dino Melaye led Network against Corruption alliance against Pinnacle Contractors collecting 2.7 billion subsidy from the government and not fulfilling the purpose, he went ahead to claim that the company belongs to Emeka Nwogu, the present Labour minister, which was not far from the truth. He also claimed the company is not registered with the CAC.

We all celebrated this case as an affront on the government war against corruption but when it was made known by Masters Energy who bought over Pinnacle Contractors as far back as 2010, how many of the pessimist bothered to listen to that?

There was a 2 page advertorial in some of the major dailies by Masters Energy, the current owner of the company to that effect if you care to know, accompanied with printed copies of registration with CAC, FIRS, Tax receipt and documents relating to the imported petroleum product which some people claimed was never carried out, which incidentally was the bases of our shared pessimism against the government on this forum.

I believe in constructive and objective criticism but most of what I read out here is reeks of bandwagon mentality Bro. Thanks.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039:

I got your point but it still doesn't change the fact that GEJ is performing below standards.

To whom much is given, much is expected.
He has made several promises that are still yet to be fulfilled, but 2013 is only some few days away and it will elapse in about 12 months and then we will access him.

On the railway issue, I dont want to go into that, my uncle is a director there and If I tell you whats really going on you will be extremely dissapointed.

Can you remind me of some of the promises he made that will make me to be disappointed?

There is nothing you want to talk about in the Railway issue that I don't know myself, in fact, I spent some of my formative years in the Railway quarters at Alagomeji area in Yaba.

I know the many rots going on in that place but here is somebody trying to clean the augean stable and which to some extent not faring badly, you want me to ignore what i experienced just because I want to criticize?

Granted much is given to Jonathan and much is expected of him but kindly remember that he's just on his 2nd fiscal years as a President and why should his accomplishments so far be termed a dissapointment is what I don't understand Bro, why can't we wait till next year as he said to see if some of what he claimed to have instituted not come to fruition before casting our aspersions?
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
same time, same station, next year we would still be hearing the same tales.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It's so exciting to note that while the HATERS continue to HATE, Jonathan has continued to IMPRESS and DELIVER.

1) Nothing excites me more than the privatisation of PHCN that is almost being concluded by this govt. For me, this is the most important achievement of the GEJ administration. 24hrs power supply is around the corner. Some of us now see more days of 24hrs non-stop public power supply.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/phcn-fg-shifts-ground-agrees-to-pay-off-54000-staff/

2) Another exciting transformation is the massive rehabilitation of the rail transport system. Only few days ago, it was reported that the Lagos-Kano rail line has been completed and tested, and ready to take-off 20th of this month.
This will add to the numerous other rail routes that have been rehabilitated and put to use including the Lagos-Illorin rail line and other intra-city railway services. Other corridors currently under serious construction include eastern corridor(Enugu-PH-north), Abuja-Kaduna(fast rail line), Itapke-Ajaokuta-Warri(fast rail line).
The implication of reviving the rail transport cannot be over-emphasised, including reduced cost of transportation, reduced price of food items, safer transport, longer life span of our roads,etc
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambo-rehabilitation-of-4000km-rail-lines-in-advanced-stages/126761/
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kano-mass-transit-train-service-begins-dec-20/

3) What about the massive re-building of 11 airports in Nigeria, including the one Enugu, Owerri, Benin,Lagos,etc The completed ones are simple beautiful to behold. When the 11 airports currently under re-construction are completed, reconstruction will begin immediately in the remaining 11 airports under FAAN. Also part of the aviation master plan of this govt is total over-haul of the institutions in the industry(done already), creationof a national carrier, building of aero-tropolis, building of 5 new international terminals in 5 airports, including Enugu. If thisis not transformation, tell me what it is.
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/photo-speak-commissioning-of-remodelled-gat-mma-lagos.html
http://nigerianaviation./2012/09/26/upgraded-airport-terminals-at-enugu-and-port-harcourt/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95770:airports-remodelling-on-course&catid=32:business-travel&Itemid=563

4) The education sector has alsoreceived serious attention in terms of infrastructural upgrade. The federal unity schools are being rehabilitated in phases, Almajiri schools are being built to cater for the over 11million out of school children in the north, the higher institutions are recieving more funds than ever this time,etc Also important is the creation of 9 new federal universities in Ebonyi, Jigawa, Gombe, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Kogi,etc In fact, some ofthe brand new universities, including federal university Kashere, Gombe has commenced operation providing access to higher education for locals and employment.
http://prnigeria.com/2012/08/08/federal-university-kashere-holds-maiden-matriculation/
http://www.universitiesnews.com/2012/08/10/nigeria-fg-increases-funding-to-universities-others-by-over-40-percent/

5) Significant progress is being made in terms of road construction. In the last 1 to 2yrs, 11 inherited(most abandoned) road projects, were COMPLETED, including: Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), KadunaRefinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road(Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State) and Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State).
Massive work is ongoing in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road, Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–EnuguExpressway; and the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue), East-West road,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/providing-motorable-road-for-nigerians-is-my-commitment/
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/42461/2012/12/13/abujalokoja_road_ready_2014_minister.html
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/60567-govt-to-complete-enugu-onitsha-expressway-soon.html
Failure to build 2nd Niger Bridge is the ONLY thing that can make me stop supporting GEJ. Enugu-PH road is currently undergoing rehabilitation to make it motorable, pending when full re-construction will commence. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is currently recieving similar attention.
i can see u are sick upstairs
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by talk2me006(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Emusan: If you know the statement did not pleased you, go hug transformer. Is it when he said he wil not perform dat you people wil like
U must be among those 40 laptops

1 Like

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Believe Retardeen, Then you can believe anything
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by banki(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Speak for yourself my dear. If you dislike the president, I dont. The president is disliked by you, not Nigerians
Oga millions of nigerians and millions of people all over the world are disappointed with the president, do you see the dust that's raising in every thread, every street corner, every bank every office apart from your own office..... Nigerians are disaapointes
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by samilyoo: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
pls somebody shld tell dis man to and sit down in his village
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by ypzilanti: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:

Nigerians dont like him. The internet is free, and everyone can comment. Internet is democracy. Check all major sites in Nigeria. People are very dissapointed.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2012
Means 2013 gonna be another bleak year...Expect hike in the prices of petrol products, increase in cases of insecurity and money laundering, more and more committees etc
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Kewt: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. In fact, embarrassingly, Nigeria is the one of the very few Countries that springs to my mind, in this day and age, where an apprentice is put in charge of the workshop only for the people to then be expecting miracles. I am ashamed, as a frequent traveller throughout Africa, to note how Nigerians are badly lacking in political sophistication in comparison to others despite our noise.

GEJ will do nothing of note in 2013 simply because he does not have the intelligence, will, sincerity, ability, sagacity or morals to lead at the level he 'luckily' finds himself in. His situation is a damning indictment of the aberration Nigeria is whereby any charlatan can become President because issues remains about a few Oligarchs and "owners of Nigeria" protecting their loot and continued 'livelihood' while the majority go to blazes. The opposite is becoming the norm everywhere with issues revolving more around what is best for the masses.

We should stop fooling ourselves in Nigeria and note why other African Nations are making progress. They have simply stopped gambling with very important offices and are now playing safe going for proven performers with a verifiable history of solutions provision. We let wicked men like OBJ, Anenih et al package a total mediocrity for us only to then be expecting a miracle. I want to cry for Nigeria sometimes when I see, with my own eyes, what obtains in many African Countries we vacuously claim to be superior to with our "giant of Africa" delusions. African leaders are increasingly becoming very, very sophisticated because the bar is being raised in many Africa nations currently. Only the "giant of Africa" wants to remain bucking that trend with it's callous, myopic and greedy ruling class.

Spot on and rightly observed!
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Kewt: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2012

The resurrection of beaf and the 40 laptop crew!
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2012
undecided

Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by omowolewa: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2012
2012 was on Auto-pilot.

We kept reacting to events instead of taking proactive steps in the right direction.

Come 2013 I expect a lot from: power sector, Agriculture, Aviation, PIB, Foreign affair.

I expect a challenging year in: ministry of Works, security, Ruben Abati&Co.
While other keep up the trend
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by jiveman(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Kewt:

The resurrection of beaf and the 40 laptop crew!

Uhmm,sincere 9gerian:We can see from your perspective that you guys(GEJ BENEFICIARIES)are really working towarsd him retainning his office in 2015.But,I doubt if it will work this time.Nigerians are wiser.Partial Subsidy,nothing came out of the subsidy.
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2012

If all these are truly ongoing across the length and breadth of the country, then what a true Nigerian should be doing?
Re: I'll Perform Better In 2013 - Jonathan by UncleJJ(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2012

[size=15pt]
These are ongoing projects, those completed have no economic importance. Please, give us a short list of completed projects. Date started and Date Completed, including Contractors coy name and total expenses.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real! / Kidnapped French Tourists Released In Nigeria / Zahra Buhari's Look Alike Begs For Recognition(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.