Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters (18232 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by eric1960: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2012
Good news. But I have one question...would our government have been this diligent if it had been an akara seller's mother? Just asking

http://.com/2012/12/okonjo-iwealas-mum-has-been-released.html
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
All na wash,she wasn't kidnapped in the first place,all na to gain sympathy,and distract the public.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by juman(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
[Quote author=Ibanga p]4 how much?[/Quote]

1 B. grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by touchmehard: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
This is getting interesting. According to Channels news online, her release was confirmed by the King’s spokesman Chief Oko, who confirmed to their Delta state correspondent via a phone conversation. However, details about the release are yet to be revealed by her family members and the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Justbright(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]its a lie...millions of dollar don go under d water...tax payers moni....I wish she was not released...d kidnappers and bokoharam shuld focus on d elite and politicians who are runing dis country to a ditch...d next person shuld be deziani maduake,den sanusi,dangote and memebers of d senate...dey shuld let d poor masses be cos if dey kidnap of no kobo to pay...it is over 4 dis country!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by touchmehard: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2012
eric1960: Good news. But I have one question...would our government have been this diligent if it had been an akara seller's mother? Just asking

http://.com/2012/12/okonjo-iwealas-mum-has-been-released.html
Yes they would. True Democracy beliefs in equality of all citizens.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by aryzgreat: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Now all of u NOI haters and bad belle can now bath on top 33KVA transformer! Jealousy people. Whom God has blessed no man can curse! Make una work hard to be successful like NOI and stop hating!

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by juman(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
omowolewa: What of General Oluwole Rotimi's wife?

grin grin

The general and his wife nah wor-wor persons. Their employees are not happy with them.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by ypzilanti: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
I guess that was waht the extra 165 billion subsidy money for Xmas season fuel was for. grin

Abeg free the 63 people that were arrested and harrassed over this matter.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by juman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
ypzilanti: I guess that was waht the extra 165 billion subsidy money for Xmas season fuel was for. grin

Abeg free the 63 people that were arrested and harrassed over this matter.

Abi. grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by ujem(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
The voice of NPF

gboss4sure: No money was paid to anybody.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by jaysm(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wa o, after innocent ppl re detained for nothing for 3 days. Now our security agencies will say that is because of their foolish work, arresting old and disable ppl in not even near Ogwashi-uku where d woman was abducted. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by sportfeva(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Congratulation to her. What an experience to went through that. How can she leave her parent in that den ƒor even being a political bigwig. Now more security must be provided.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by yomalex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
I get my 161b you get your mother chikena
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by yomalex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
I get my 161b you get your mother chikena
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by yuzedo: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Day 1: NOI's mum kidnapped...
Day 2: Kidnappers demand $1b...
Day 3: GEJ requests N161b for "subsidy"...
Day 4: Request approved...
Day 5: Okonjo-Iweala's mum released... smiley

BASED ON A TRUE STORY......

IF this woman no resign, then she is in on this fiasco!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by austertee01(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
These is really a commendable effort on the part of the Security and we thank God on behalf of the Prof........ But if this should be a common man's mother, the police will still be "On op of the Situation"
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
5much: how come a common man can not get dis kind of rapid response.

Follow me ask o! Police is for them, army for them. Anybody else is on your own if u talk too much police will break ur eye
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Grandma should get an Uzi for Christmas this year. So, next time.....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by TariEnoch(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is d minister married?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by fckmn24seg(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Who is OKONJO IWEALA? is she a musician?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by fckmn24seg(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tari Enoch: Is d minister married?

i don't think so, probably a single mother, she cannnot stay under a man's control, its glearing!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Lordave: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77: Only God knows the amount of hundred of millions that exchanged hands, they ll never mention that to the press, the police ll soon come out to say she was rescued from her abductors who later escaped after series of gun fire
wetin concern me. Thank God she is safe. Haters go dieeeeee
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by passion007: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chinom: Until i read in The Guardian or Vanguard, i no fit comment.
NOI has confirmed the news on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala?ref=stream
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by ujukala: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goodnews! So, the police can work this fast?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by ujem(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
hehehehehehe I laff in swahili the kidnappers don collect money they largesse you dey here Police they plait dada for your head with them gist say dem no drop moni

thelastPope: The kidnappers cannot make 1 kobo from this. It is the wrongest personality to abduct! When you abduct a personality of this status, you bring the whole of the nation's security against yourself, your family and even village! It is like a declaration of war! It is obvious the kidnappers panicked and drop the woman off and fled! Wrong move by the kidnappers. They probably thought this would mean big money for them but it is wrong judgement.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Fornorth(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
gboss4sure: No money was paid to anybody.
can u swear by god?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Mkayvenus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
grin[color=#990000][/color] cool :oWhen would ninja know the truth all dis are scams to steal our hard erned money.. but take God am still eating my daily bread
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by playmode(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=17pt]The comments here just shows that the Nigerians of today are really not intelligent.What did the security forces do ?? Please grow a brain people ,they did not do fxck all.This is just some stupid stunt as usual by stup!d politicians.Until you d.u.m.b Nigerians wake up you will never be free.Keep licking your slave master's bums while they play you like poker.Bloody Dummies![/size]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by atikubaba(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
she was released on 'self recognation' no dime ws paid. ;Dshe was released on 'self recognation' no dime ws paid. ;Dshe was released on 'self recognation' no dime ws paid. ;Dshe was released on 'self recognation' no dime ws paid.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Has Been Freed - SaharaReporters by Awoofawo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77: Only God knows the amount of hundred of millions that exchanged hands, they ll never mention that to the press, the police ll soon come out to say she was rescued from her abductors who later escaped after series of gun fire

you na no know the level of under current involved in the matter.... So this what actually transpired: fuel subsidy supplementary bill was passed yesterday and mama is released today. Can't you people made the the connection. O*ko*njo no wan play game, madam frog eyes report to papa retardeen... Mama go missing..... O*ko*njo quickly knee down beg papa jonathief... Madam frog eyes recieve her money... Them com drop my mama for delta. The best well scripted nollywood film just end now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay / Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.