Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? (18570 Views)

MTN Network Failure In Ondo Township. / Is Anyone Experiencing Mtn Snail Speed When Downloading / Are You Experiencing Mtn 3g Network Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by BarryX(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
For the last three days , Ikeja ,Maryland axis is a "no circuit/channel available" calls I LOVE making calls through that channel, thank God for my ETI , if not :....
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by alex406(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
The network problem is everywhere. It's even affecting their data packages.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Wislet(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
yes.
But it's okay now.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by caukerzee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
These MTN users sef. I can relate your behavior to someone who goes to attack another person and yet is crying and complaining that the person is he went to attack is beating him. I had problems with MTN, i simply opted to use the services of another network. Quit complaing and do the same. Una too dey make noise. Abi MTN na d only network?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Kivar: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lagusta: MTN network is terrible here in ilorin... Throughouesterday I couldn't even call, talkless of pinging...

I need others in ilorin to confirm

its pretty good here in Jebba
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by pweetyface(f): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
D ntwork has been vry terrible,am in ph......can't call or send text but I have Bis ntwork,nd d worst is wen u call my line,u hear stwiched off,but d phone is on nd I can ping

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by NET1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'm in Port Harcourt (D-Line to be precise). Since yesterday, I've been unable to make calls/text messages with my phone. Even to check my account balance sef - dat one na WAEC.

Anyway, MTN just posted on their Facebook page that they have rectified the problem. They say someone cut their OPTIC-FIBRE cables.

.NET
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Chimerase(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
ibietela2:

Guy Mind urself... What is bring this na?
bros u go kill me wit dis ur grammatical eluelu woh gringringringrin*falls down frm upstairs while laffin* embarassedembarassed
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by tellwsdom: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
ibietela2: You are not alone a friend of mine was complaining about this now my mum and bro has the same problem
Your brother and mom have the same problem??...what cld this problem be?? embarassed
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by BANGASOUP1: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
sunny-p:
My own mtn sim is already in trash....

gbam i beliv u die
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by tithe(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
MTN is Arsenal n Arsenal is MTN. They bought arsenal over itz now yellooo Arsenal. lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by NET1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: These MTN users sef. I can relate your behavior to someone who goes to attack another person and yet is crying and complaining that the person is he went to attack is beating him. I had problems with MTN, i simply opted to use the services of another network. Quit complaing and do the same. Una too dey make noise. Abi MTN na d only network?

Guy, it's not that easy o. Imagine me calling my (over 1000) contacts to give them the new phone number. that's why we appear to be prisoners in MTN's guardroom.

I can't wait for this Number Portability scheme from NCC to kick off next. Etisalat, here I come!

.NET
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by NoQualms1(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: Please go try other networks before you begin to make dumb assumptions. MTN is never the best at the moment, they were but not anylonger. The only beat others at popularity contest. Talking about call rates, have you checked GLO lately?

Did you say 'dumb assumptions'? You must be dumb then.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by NoQualms1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
chii8: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

Madam, hope all is well.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
We are in this together....my line has been hit since wednesday
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by adeshina86: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Worst Emptyhen ntwk....small ghana here av stoped d sale of MTN sim due 2 ntwk problem, our govt cnt do same or beta dan dat....yet we are d giant of Africa......stwhhhh
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Another MTN bashing thread yet they can't leave the network.

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by norababie: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
I got a text telling me "please bear with us till next year"
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by princemedico: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
MTN have been making me go 'gaga' but thank God for alternatives. Since yesterday each time people try to call me it only blink (flashing), I only notice people flashing even my dad (I almost got confused) until I knew it was network problem, people have resulted to text messages.

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Genuinegists: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
yessooooooo

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by BANGASOUP1: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
princemedico: MTN have been making me go 'gaga' but thank God for alternatives. Since yesterday each time people try to call me it only blink (flashing), I only notice people flashing even my dad (I almost got confused) until I knew it was network problem, people have resulted to text messages.

abi
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by tpapi: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mtn na fufu
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by beejay4all(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
MTN stupid network,i am tried wit them,i could not reach my family since almost 2days.Tanks be 2 oder network
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by hardbody: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
No Qualms: Yes, I've been experiencing serious problems with MTN since last night. Let's be sincere here, MTN network beats the rest most of the time. As for me, I get the cheapest call rate on MTN.

Guys complain less. We are working with MTN to ensure that babes do not get across those calls that will remind us that it is xmas and we should pay for peruvian or any other hair. This MTN network will continue in this way till after the yuletide. Pease bear with us. For those of you that use Etisalat, Airtel and all such other networks, we are in talks with their management too, very soon, p2p calls will not be available on any network in 9ja till we are through with the festivities. Once again, bear with us, it is only but a survival strategy for awon boyz....

4 Likes

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yes my boyfriend is in ph nd he jus told me no ntwrk since mornin, I tried callin nd hez no was switchd off!
Ibanga p:
pheeeeeew, guy its so terrible. I learnt d whole of Port harcourt no MTN phone has network access. I guess its in Rivers state alone. I need doz in PH 2 confirm dis.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by kingsceemark(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
stephenponti: So ppl are still using eptyhem?

Abeg wetin be MTN? grin
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Adanyebe(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
I KNEW ALL THEZE WAS GONNO COM UP! WITH ALL THE FIVE STAR BONUSES THAT GETS THE NETWORK SO BUZY AND FUCKKKED UP..... SUCKS
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by wayne4loan: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
M T N = Manage The Network
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by caukerzee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
.NET:

Guy, it's not that easy o. Imagine me calling my (over 1000) contacts to give them the new phone number. that's why we appear to be prisoners in MTN's guardroom.

I can't wait for this Number Portability scheme from NCC to kick off next. Etisalat, here I come!

.NET
well what i did was to get another phone, i gave my most important contacts my new number, others who call my MTN number i directed them to my other number untill i was able to switch fully. Now i am fully on etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Emperor5c(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mtn netwrk has bn dead 4 lik a month nw in UNN..no incomin nor outgoin cals.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by caukerzee(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
No Qualms:

Did you say 'dumb assumptions'? You must be dumb then.
i wish that made any sense, unfortunately it didn't, so i'd just pass. Next please!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by zaragoza(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
for upwards of 5hrs today in ph, i had no single network bar on my phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which 40k Android Phone Can I Buy In Ph / 12 Times Autocorrect Went Wrong / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.