Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? (18566 Views)

MTN Network Failure In Ondo Township. / Is Anyone Experiencing Mtn Snail Speed When Downloading / Are You Experiencing Mtn 3g Network Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Valto(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2012
asudan:
i am telling u d truth.d day u don't pay N5 access fee,u r charged 18k/sec to airtel n 30k/sec to other network.everyday airtel removes N5 fro u balance wen u have airtime ie 12mid nite.ask those using mtn smooth talk,u r told even ur access fee expires and u r automatically charged when you refuse to opt out.2good classic is good but the time frame n choice of optn in n out makes mtn smooth talk better.
guy thats the normal procedure even in etisalat. U dont expect to make call at cheaper rate of 18kobo, when u did not av upto #5 on ur phone, moreover what kind of call would u even make with less than #5. Airtel 2go classic of 18k/b per sec @ #5 daily charge(clear call quality), is better than ur mtn smooth talk of 20k/b per sec @ #5 daily charge... Shikena!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Sunnykaka(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2012
M t n network don finish me& I don change since last week.... & I will advise if u want to enjoy calling ur love one's, change to airtel or etisalat
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by asudan: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2012
dejijohns: Broda 4whr, na b4 b4 glo bin cheap oo, nw na cutlass dem tak dey cut ma money... Dou u cn convince me wit d code of tarriff u ar using nd d call rate...
na true.abeg migrate to airtel 2good classic @ 18k/sec all network wit N5 access fee.dial *422# to join
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dejijohns(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2012
norababie: I got a text telling me "please bear with us till next year"
dat one mean say na smoke, town crier, gong & oda archaic means of communicatn U go go bk 2until dem rectify am nxt yr b dat...
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2012
dejijohns: dat one mean say na smoke, town crier, gong & oda archaic means of communicatn U go go bk 2until dem rectify am nxt yr b dat...
Lwtmb4ho
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dejijohns(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2012
Adeola bamiduro: Emu-tea-hen in ilorin is zero.i am now usin my etisalat sim for some days now.
Am in Ilorin too, ma mtn network service is quiet gud...
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Kenneta: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2012
The fluctuations in the MTN network may be experienced presently by some of us, but i strongly believe its for a while. i am sure better services will be gotten soon after the completion of their ongoing network upgrade.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by JhaayYoung: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Mine has been on for five days now... And the useless customer care would not allow me get through..
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by vocalprince(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Francheezy: m at Alagb0le, 0gun statE.
And how will you expect network 2 be in your phone when you are in dat 'Alagbole'?
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Tunyx01: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2012
I'm able 2 brows but cant make cals
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2012
Francheezy: n0, am currently 0n mTn
YOU are a very BIGG LIARR
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Jazzgreen(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
mak una see oo,mtn don come again. For my area now,d new strategy to collect our airtime is= u'll call,d person wil pick d call but u wont hear wat he or she is sayin. U wont even knw d person hav picked it until u look at ur phone and c 6:00mins. Den u knw ur money is finished. MTN DON GIVE OUR PHONE ARTIFICIAL EAR PIECE PROBLEM.

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Jazzgreen(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sorry. I mean im sorry if YOU Work in either of them
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by azzypandes(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
I don't even know wen I recharge the sim last and where I kept the sim,thanks to glo that always make ma day

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Obizee316(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kenneta: The fluctuations in the MTN network may be experienced presently by some of us, but i strongly believe its for a while. i am sure better services will be gotten soon after the completion of their ongoing network upgrade.
yes o bro , so if u av issue wif ur line, pls feel free 2 walk in any MTN walk-In center for promt resolution.i had same problem n it was resolved.Gbam
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Obizee316(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kenneta: The fluctuations in the MTN network may be experienced presently by some of us, but i strongly believe its for a while. i am sure better services will be gotten soon after the completion of their ongoing network upgrade.
yes o bro , so if u av issue wif ur line, pls feel free 2 walk in any MTN walk-In center for promt resolution.i had same problem n it was resolved.Gbam ,i tell u no network without its challenges.My experiences thus far on this networks r;1.bought a new glo sim,bundle it one week plan only to discover it could not browse;calin custome care could not even solve it,Etisalat'Automatic renewal of data plan n very high call rate ,Airtel shows 3G on my phone but could not browse ,hadly share airtime easily or add nos on Family n friend, all unstable codes,MTN still manageable but some aspect here Time base.Above all ,i think am comfortable with 1Glo sim,2Airtel sims ,2Etisalat sims n 5MTN sims.plz don't ask me Y o,coz am not Locked 2 any of dem.my choice .gbam
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by franco02: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
mtn network is 2 bad, it compare me to bought etisalat moden this evening
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by ITbomb(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
franco02: mtn network is 2 bad, it compare me to bought etisalat moden this evening
I believe what you meant was:
MTN network is so bad that it compelled me to buy an etisalat modem this evening.
Any better correction?

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by luluosas(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2012
Damon03: So now I need facebook to tell me if I can call or nt, Are u fu*king kidding me? And since when does several parts of the country translate to my own location. Or u just want all of us to start insulting them even when we are nt affected
Na you sabi. All I was trying to point to you is the fact that, MTN said they had problems period.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by luluosas(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2012
asudan:
even foreign operators are charging far less than them.d thing i enjoy in glo, is the gista plan that charges N3 glo to glo,N5 to other networks n N10 international countries(sms only).thank God for competition,i am going back to airtel cos it cheaper for local n int calls.supposing etisalat didn't trigger competition,mtn wouldn't have reduce calls to any network @ 20k/sec with N5 access.look all the operators except glo,charges 20k/sec to all network yet glo didn't response.if care is not taken,etisalat or airtel will take 2nd position from them.
Although Glo is very quiet now in the voice price war but, I am sure they will do something different from others whenever they choose to respond to the competition.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by CosmicJames(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2012

MTN get question mark. I don't know what is their problem?

Btw, they bonus me 1k+ on N200 recharge yesterday after 2day network failure so go MTN!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2012
Ibanga p:
pheeeeeew, guy its so terrible. I learnt d whole of Port harcourt no MTN phone has network access. I guess its in Rivers state alone. I need doz in PH 2 confirm dis.
True
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by jpphilips(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
lincoln08541: All dis tinz uve been sayin abt MTN is new to me cos I can't imagine myself using any other network aprt 4rm MTN.the best of all network in africa

seriously, i dont understand some people. before the cable cut (just hearing it now anyways) mtn has been announcing and apologising for their upgrade.

to me, Mtn remains the best netwk. data wise, expensive but if u can afford it, no biggie. call wise. their rates are competitive or even cheaper.

imagine someone mentioning glo, lol glo is supposed to be operating only in rural areas, i dnt even knw glo can browse in ph.

once it rains, forget glo till next day. sms nko? abeg make i hear word.

glo will proudly tell you that you are out of airtime as such cant make calls while u have 500bucks as balance, shamelessly showing it to ur face.

i just reactivated my glo for the mtn upgrade period yet, ive not seen 3g on my phone since then. while with my mtn its always H+.

IMHO glo is for villagers and very unserious people.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by honeikate(f): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2012
MTN is useless..yeye de dem head,so annoying [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by wolebs0007(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Mtn network here in osogbo is so bad.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by luluosas(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
jp philips:

seriously, i dont understand some people. before the cable cut (just hearing it now anyways) mtn has been announcing and apologising for their upgrade.

to me, Mtn remains the best netwk. data wise, expensive but if u can afford it, no biggie. call wise. their rates are competitive or even cheaper.

imagine someone mentioning glo, lol glo is supposed to be operating only in rural areas, i dnt even knw glo can browse in ph.

glo will proudly tell you that you are out of airtime as such cant make calls while u have 500bucks as balance, shamelessly showing it to ur face.

i just reactivated my glo for the mtn upgrade period yet, ive not seen 3g on my phone since then. while with my mtn its always H+.

Another bigot in the house. Ever since I started using Glo (2004) till date, their service have been just good even though they are not perfect. So, keep on with your MTN as nothing you will say will ever make to change my mind on using and making Glo my one and only 'prefer network of choice'. Thank you.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by timbros(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
jp philips:

Stop saying what you dont know dude.

Damn i dont even need to talk to you... For you to say you dont know works in PH shows how biased/ignorant you are.

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by luluosas(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2012
timbros:

Stop saying what you dont know dude.

Damn i dont even need to talk to you... For you to say you dont know works in PH shows how biased/ignorant you are.
Don't mind the slowpoke. He is not even ashamed to expose his ignorance in public.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Damon03(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
luluosas:
Don't mind the slowpoke. He is not even ashamed to expose his ignorance in public.
He's a slowpoke for preferring mtn to glo?? Seriously? whatever happened to freedom of expression.
I used to be glo's no1 fan(or so I think). I almost literally forced everyone around me to av a glo line, but that's all history now cos they started fu*cking up (in my area) and the mtn I so much loathed was far better, if u expect me to stick with glo then u are clearly deluded.
It's nt like a team or religion that u just av to support no matter what.
I have my 4 lines and I use whichever one is good at the moment, screw brand loyalty!!
BTW, I think we can express ourselves in this forum without the insults, it's plain childish. No offense
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by luluosas(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Damon03:
He's a slowpoke for preferring mtn to glo?? Seriously? whatever happened to freedom of expression.
I used to be glo's no1 fan(or so I think). I almost literally forced everyone around me to av a glo line, but that's all history now cos they started fu*cking up (in my area) and the mtn I so much loathed was far better, if u expect me to stick with glo then u are clearly deluded.
It's nt like a team or religion that u just av to support no matter what.
I have my 4 lines and I use whichever one is good at the moment, screw brand loyalty!!
BTW, I think we can express ourselves in this forum without the insults, it's plain childish. No offense
Well, sorry if offended. I spoke that way because the guy was really out to paint Glo in bad light bringing what is not real to making them as real. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which 40k Android Phone Can I Buy In Ph / 12 Times Autocorrect Went Wrong / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.