Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? (18569 Views)

MTN Network Failure In Ondo Township. / Is Anyone Experiencing Mtn Snail Speed When Downloading / Are You Experiencing Mtn 3g Network Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Pelummy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
ibietela2:

Guy Mind urself... What is bring this na?
the post affect u?
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by zogon(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well their data service has improved recently, but the call service really terrible. Although the cheap mtn to mtn call rate is very attractive. I hope they can apply the cheap rate to their data service as well
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Gentlemark(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Xmas period is usualy a tough tym 4 mtn..
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by nizelgirl(f): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
mine has been since morning even till now. i was thinking its only in Ph that people are experiencing it i never knew other state are part of it.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by jslimz(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Anyone who doesn't have an alternative network is a joker.

Mtn bad services during the feastive season didn't start today. I noticed it since way back 2010. After my experience i became wise joor!! My mtn line was then relegated to the background.

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by buchito1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
mtn is such a burmer!!! Dead network.... Jst chopin peoples moni!!!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by xcitedjay(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Since I entered Lokoja, I have had to dial numbers as much as 19 times before it actually goes through, and that's if luck is on my side. SMDH for MTN.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by sundaybam(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Phuck mtn. Airtel rule 4 now cheesy
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by asudan: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Smooyis: MTN is disastrous! NCC should do something fast
network maintenance is going.it is not only mtn that is having issues, all network except for visafone and starcomms.It depends on ur area.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by FOREXMART(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Una strong oh. Easy cliq things courtesy etisalat. EMPTY "N" na name?
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by asudan: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
No Qualms: Yes, I've been experiencing serious problems with MTN since last night. Let's be sincere here, MTN network beats the rest most of the time. As for me, I get the cheapest call rate on MTN.
u r rite, but which tariff, is it mtn zone or smooth talk plan?
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by PlantainBoy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by PlantainBoy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ibanga p: Since 2day i've not been able 2 use my phones because there's no MTN network in my area. Are u experiencing the same difficulty in ur area?
YES!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by sanchez0: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
MTN YOU ARE FIRED? WHO IS INCHARGE OF THE NETWORK? YOU ARE FIRED!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by asudan: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okewu oma: Here in makurdi it has been over a month now and if u go to any of these SIM dealer u will be seeing MTN line on the ground because people are changing their LINES.
but why? Dis is not the first time they are carrying out upgrade so y na.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
sergio-zlatan:
its a normal thing na. MTN network is as bad as ARSENAL FC, their Users/Fans are used to rubbish
More like... As bad as boko haram. Mtn! The worst network still
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by gidiboy1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
sergio-zlatan:
its a normal thing na. MTN network is as bad as ARSENAL FC, their Users/Fans are used to rubbish
Lmao!cheesy grin grin
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
ibietela2:

Guy Mind urself... What is bring this na?
Lol...
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
jmoore: Nov-Dec this year has taught me the real meaning of network problem courtesy of MTN.
Despite strong network signal displayed on my phone calls hardly go through.
I couldn't agree more..
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by asudan: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: Please go try other networks before you begin to make dumb assumptions. MTN is never the best at the moment, they were but not anylonger. The only beat others at popularity contest. Talking about call rates, have you checked GLO lately?
airtel tariff is far cheaper than glo.imagine callin glo nos @ 25k/sec n 35k/sec other networks instead of 25k/sec to any network.(infinito plan).they just increase tariff without considering customer's reaction
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ibanga p:
pheeeeeew, guy its so terrible. I learnt d whole of Port harcourt no MTN phone has network access. I guess its in Rivers state alone. I need doz in PH 2 confirm dis.
nt evrwhr sha. Bt 70% of ph is unreachabl bkoz of dz shit. Ppl bought etisalat sim wel 2day.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Revolva(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mtn since yesterday na big wahala just now on their facebook page they said dis -MTN LoadedNG
We are pleased to announce that our engineers have now repaired the fibre cuts earlier reported and normal service has been restored.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Na everytime cable dey cut wetin dey cut am na whale for sea abi ? Shark?
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chimerase: if u be arsenal fan and ontop u de use MTN..ma broda one day u go die of frustration..gringringringrin
Ha ha ha ha ha... Lwtmb4ho
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
My mtn line must be so special smiley, since yesterday till now I have not experienced any network hitch instead MTN (for the very first time in history) added to my phone:
Free 20MB,
Free 95 SMS,
Free N210 MTN2MTN calls etc. I am still amazed...something must be wrong somewhere cheesy cheesy

dial *559#
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
asudan:
network maintenance is going.it is not only mtn that is having issues, all network except for visafone and starcomms.It depends on ur area.
all ntwoks ECEPT ETISALAT o! ...flexn my 15mb....
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
tithe: MTN is Arsenal n Arsenal is MTN. They bought arsenal over itz now yellooo Arsenal. lipsrsealed
Abeg make una no use laff faint me 4 here... Lngkmj
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
hardbody:

Guys complain less. We are working with MTN to ensure that babes do not get across those calls that will remind us that it is xmas and we should pay for peruvian or any other hair. This MTN network will continue in this way till after the yuletide. Pease bear with us. For those of you that use Etisalat, Airtel and all such other networks, we are in talks with their management too, very soon, p2p calls will not be available on any network in 9ja till we are through with the festivities. Once again, bear with us, it is only but a survival strategy for awon boyz....
O boy eh! See groove!
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Leboska(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
mtn is d worst disgrace of d century.
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
sergio-zlatan:
hahaha,arsenal spoil ur combo on monday bah hahaha,,dey did mine too..well its very hard b4 i used the so called"mtn" i use my airtel for daily browse,glo for midnyt surf(believe me glo is super fast @nyt) so d only reason i use mtn is cus most ppl knw me with it..so i jst sideline it.mtn sucks both in browsing of calling..ryt nw am using airtel sef
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by lincoln08541(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
All dis tinz uve been sayin abt MTN is new to me cos I can't imagine myself using any other network aprt 4rm MTN.the best of all network in africa
Re: Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure? by Switup: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well when i saw this thread i really really wanted to just rush in and scream-type: mtn is just as empty as an empty N(etwork), but, damn; NLders got me so L'ing o so L..............
Thanx 2 u'all who gat me laffin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which 40k Android Phone Can I Buy In Ph / 12 Times Autocorrect Went Wrong / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.