Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style (20338 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: what proof do you have?

its a sarcastic comment

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by lovejo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
hmm..RIP

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by tellwsdom: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oya gangnam style wink wink

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Akporugo247: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol.. Na white self.
http://ipadtips./link.htm
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Decapo: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
akpomeme:

and OBJ danced to it and survived... kpele o.. RIP
you don't have to quote all
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by highlandre(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
I suspect warapa... cry
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by tellwsdom: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
See my boy wink wink..............Oya ganng banngg style angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by toprealman: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Woodpecker: RIP BRUV
NB- FIRST TO COMMENT *DANCES GANGNAM STYLE*
You mean after reading this you still went on to dance Gangnam Style? You must be from Obiakpo! grin
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by ghettodreamz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na coincidence Jor...

Anyway, RIP to him, God grant his family fortitude & closure to bear and pull thru the irredeemable loss. cry
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Emmy9ite(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rip man, it was a heart attack, we will meet at the other side.
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Adanyebe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
THIS MAKES THE DANCE AUTOMATICALLY A KILLER DANCE grin
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Kelvinj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
chai...let them make sure they play gangnam style at his funeral
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Dopefiend(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2012

Would u jst go nd peck a wood?

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Kslib(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
yuzedo: Gangnam Style is the song of the Anti-Christ.
That is why it took the world by storm and beat all previous music records.
It is a hypnotic movement designed according to the 14th law of the kaballah-markhtov..
It will be the official sign of the beast after rapture according to the bible (google Revelations:gangnam)

please do not dance it or you may die too.

Thank you... undecided
For those of you who have already danced gangam style,dont worry it's not too late..
All you have to do is to buy red and blue candle with agric fowl and a new music player.. Head to the nearest river and strangle the fowl and throw it in the river saying "GANGAM NO BE YOU GET MY LIFE"... Then light your candles,put on your music player and dance "KUKERE" naked for one hour... Do all this,and you are safe....

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Dermie: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
if u collapse, no 1 will carry u.
:p
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by aieromon(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
OBJ must be one strong a$$ morrafuckka not to collapse after doing the Gangnam dance.
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by topmostg: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Woop!Woop!Woop!Woop!Woop! Its a GAGNAM STYLe. #dip spoon in a ground-nut laden gari, then drinks #
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by yuzedo: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kslib:
For those of you who have already danced gangam style,dont worry it's not too late..
All you have to do is to buy red and blue candle with agric fowl and a new music player.. Head to the nearest river and strangle the fowl and throw it in the river saying "GANGAM NO BE YOU GET MY LIFE"... Then light your candles,put on your music player and dance "KUKERE" naked for one hour... Do all this,and you are safe....
Bro, who revealed the secret anti-gangnam antidote to you? Are you a part of our esteemed movement of life?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Kslib(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
yuzedo:
Bro, who revealed the secret anti-gangnam antidote to you? Are you a part of our esteemed movement of life?? grin grin
Yea bro!!! I must say,what i revealed up there is TOP SECRET and i'm on the run.. As am speaking,i am being followed...
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by kingsceemark(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
greatgod2012: His time was up, not for any other reasons.
RIP to him.

Hmmmmmm, thank God. I think say na OBASANJO b4, i hear say the man dance the music some days ago in ghana
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
this is why its good to eat eba,ofe, better Yam *ji*, fufu, drink ijebu garri atleast 2 times a day and u can dance the gangnam dance from now till next year,nothing go happen.
All these white men go dey chop chocolate,burger,hot dogs,ice cream,kenturky fried chicken and all types of jumck food out there.. Thats why they die like fowl, imagine person wey never reach 70 go die just bcuz he go dance gangnam style..mtchewww.. Anyway.. I feel sorry for the family sha.. May God be with them.
*oop...oop..oop.. Opan gangnam style*
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by nodullin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Screaming:#UPNAM GAGNAM STYLE#
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by lagcity(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chei! Blood of jezzzzuz! Blood of heavenly father. Gangnam style is illuminatic demonic power but ppl don't believe me. The end times are near. Pls born again. In jezzzzuz name. cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Posman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
IM SURE AFTER SEING THIS SOME NIGERIANS WILL SAY GANGNAM STYLE IS ILLUMINATI

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Mavrick2012: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
House abeg wetin b GBAGAUN?i wan know so dat i no go ever atempt to dance am
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Didnt OBJ just danced that same music?
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by deebrain(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
It is a hypnotic movement designed according to the 14th law of the kaballah-markhtov..
It will be the official sign of the beast after rapture according to the bible (google Revelations:gangnam)

Thank you... undecided

grin
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by ubcandid(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
kudos to their marriage 23 years no be beans for white man side
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Tinyemeka(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

Lol... Wahala dey o... Father die for front of im wife... Choi grin grin grin
There's nothing wrong with the sentence. Father because he was a parent. Not father of his wife.

@ Topic, sad that the man had a heart condition, which he may or may have not been aware of (though I strongly believe he was aware). Who would believe a mere dance can send a person to the great beyond. Obviously not him. Sad though.
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by TableLeg(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2012

Thank you... undecided
Shut the fu/ck up you over-religious dimwit!
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros... Na you be this.... [img]http://2.bp..com/-ept8Yf_lhJw/TtoIgEEcysI/AAAAAAAAFE4/R0nmlrxmr9I/s400/HH.gif[/img]

LOL. This is CHANGE YOUR STYLE NOT GANGNAM STYLE!
Re: Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style by Goldenheart(m): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2012
And my android live wallpaper is gangnam.... dancing all truu n playing d mp3..... yet ma phone lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.